• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Wait, am I the only new player here? The rest of you seem to have inside jokes and a closeness that only years of RP can generate.

The only person here I know is Kameron.
You are the only the only new person we've had in awhile, but I can say before this rp I didn't know anyone here. Many of us have been here since the start so we've been rping for over a year together and at least in my humble opinion we've kinda just meshed well with one another and feel comfortable as a group. I wouldn't say we have inside jokes, but we definitely have some silly theorized (or actual rp based) character relations and all that. We all just kinda throw random stuff out

You are the only the only new person we've had in awhile, but I can say before this rp I didn't know anyone here. Many of us have been here since the start so we've been rping for over a year together and at least in my humble opinion we've kinda just meshed well with one another and feel comfortable as a group. I wouldn't say we have inside jokes, but we definitely have some silly theorized (or actual rp based) character relations and all that. We all just kinda throw random stuff out
I look forward to knowing you guys!

Well Peach and Daisy are taken (less we do multiverse stuff) - the only option to me at least is Rosalina. And my Pokémon Trainer OC is just your typical Pokémon trainer.
Ik this was from a bit ago and you’ve mentioned playing as a Mario oc instead , but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to mention that Princess Peach is (as far as I’m aware) currently unclaimed if you were still interested in playing as her! Although since she was previously picked up by another player/is pretty connected to the plot of the rp itself, playing as Peach might require some extra considerations and discussion to make sure things are ironed out smoothly 👌

Last edited:
LOOK AT HER! SHE'S SO CUUUUTE!!!
Even your doodles look so freaking adorable!! 💘💘 And very bloodthirsty but uh we won't talk about that-
Thank you by the way, I actually really enjoyed writing for Daiz and I look forward to writing for her again.

NO BECAUSE REALLY, who thought that it would be a good idea? Screw the 'erm actually, they're not immediate siblings/not related by blood so it's not that bad', it's still weird! It sucks because I can't look at my fave FE Fates characters like Azura or Takumi the same way without being thrown off by THE ICK.

Yis >:]

FRRRRR. Also Prince Charming was such an icon in that movie XD Like I love how they gave him so much personality in the third movie and didn't just let him be a robot.
Lol Daisy's really competitive if I remember correctly so like I thought that would translate to a fighting game too haha violence yippee

I just try not to think about it. That's why I based Corrin off of my personal playthrough of FE Fates where Corrin didn't have a romantic relationship with anyone. Just makes it easier to digest. Besides if you ignore that aspect of the game it's actually a very well-written plot and stuff.

My favorite Disney prince was always Aladdin. Idk the little street rat just did it for me XD
Wrote for Sheik, Samus, and Link! I went ham on writing for them today lol
All of their posts were so good!! Top tier writing, Ever! (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b
I'll try to write for Tetra, Corrin & Marth, and Min Min today as I think I'm up for all of them next.
Wait, am I the only new player here? The rest of you seem to have inside jokes and a closeness that only years of RP can generate.

The only person here I know is Kameron.
People have come and gone, but the last people that joined that actually stayed for long aside from you are actually me and my bestie Forevermore Forevermore
We joined maybe last summer I think so that's why we're probably more integrated
Just give it some time and really dive deep into the RP, and surely you'll have a better time fitting in. But you can always talk to me if you got a question or just have something you wanna talk about! Although I'm more knowledgeable on some characters/franchises than others, I always enjoy listening to the nonsense spewed out by us on the OOC („• ᴗ •„)

Too bad Corrin didn’t witness Pittoo saving a baby Chao. I don’t know if it would be in her character to do so, but it would be funny if the reason he stuck around is because Corrin threatened to tell everyone about it, and how much of a softie he truly is!

Too bad Corrin didn’t witness Pittoo saving a baby Chao. I don’t know if it would be in her character to do so, but it would be funny if the reason he stuck around is because Corrin threatened to tell everyone about it, and how much of a softie he truly is!
Lol I could definitely see her doing that if push comes to shove!

Pittoo becomes popular with the Chao, much to the amusement of the Smash Sisters.

It’d be kind of sweet if a Chao he interacts with starts to develop the angelic traits of a Hero Chao instead of the devilish traits of a Dark Chao.

I hopefully will have Joker's post up tomorrow! I wrote a good chunk of it today, but I don't think it'll be done tonight unless I really kick myself into gear After writing over 1k my brain cells have just left my head

This song popped into my head out of nowhere and now I'm just imagining Lunaris singing it.

The reason I'm linking the Jonathan Young cover is because I think it suits him better than the original Jim Cummings version from the film. I like that it switches from calm and pompous to insane and demonic. Lunaris is also quite the showman.

Little Zelda beware: Lunaris' awake!

Hey guys I might take me a bit to get a post out for Paula I’m still fasting I don’t have much left for Ramadan

Joker the yapper in that post, but heyo he needed to get out a lot of info LOL! But fr I do apologize for big chunks of dialogue in that post. I hate having huge blocks like that but it was unavoidable

Joker the yapper in that post, but heyo he needed to get out a lot of info LOL! But fr I do apologize for big chunks of dialogue in that post. I hate having huge blocks like that but it was unavoidable
Your posts are enjoyable. ^^

Don't worry- it was really good! 10/10 post (´・ᴗ・ ` )

Nah, I enjoy your posts!

I have ideas on what I want to write for Pit, but I'm unsure of how to involve Pyra/Mythra as they've secluded themselves. Do you mind if I make a post that doesn't give them a direct interaction?

Nah, I enjoy your posts!

I have ideas on what I want to write for Pit, but I'm unsure of how to involve Pyra/Mythra as they've secluded themselves. Do you mind if I make a post that doesn't give them a direct interaction?
Go ahead with whatever ideas you have in mind. I'll figure out something given I put Pyra/Mythra in such a situation

Samus, Cream, Pikachu, Sheik, and even Tetra: Dark Pit, don't go out into the dangerous unknown!
Dark Pit:

Lol Daisy's really competitive if I remember correctly so like I thought that would translate to a fighting game too haha violence yippee

My favorite Disney prince was always Aladdin. Idk the little street rat just did it for me XD
All of their posts were so good!! Top tier writing, Ever! (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b
I'll try to write for Tetra, Corrin & Marth, and Min Min today as I think I'm up for all of them next.
Yep! Girl is lowkey murderous according to the fandom???

My fave prince was always Prince Naveen from Princess and the Frog. He was so charming XDDDD

Your combined post for Corrin and Marth was so sweet! Marth is such a sweetheart, it's so cute that he cares so much about the other FE fighters! <3

Samus, Cream, Pikachu, Sheik, and even Tetra: Dark Pit, don't go out into the dangerous unknown!
Dark Pit:

Yep! Girl is lowkey murderous according to the fandom???

My fave prince was always Prince Naveen from Princess and the Frog. He was so charming XDDDD

Your combined post for Corrin and Marth was so sweet! Marth is such a sweetheart, it's so cute that he cares so much about the other FE fighters! <3

It would be very sweet if Dark Pit willingly chose to return to the Lake Shore with the girls, but let's be real: he'd find any way to escape and go out on his own!

Lol in the RP, Daisy saw Koopas and immediately chose violence! She's the only one who witnessed Dark Pit in the very embarrassing situation of being held captive by Koopas!

Kuzco is my favorite Disney princess! 8D

Last edited:
It would be very sweet if Dark Pit willing chose to return to the Lake Shore with the girls, but let's be real: he'd find any way to escape and go out on his own!

Lol in the RP, Daisy saw Koopas and immediately chose violence! She's the only one who witnessed Dark Pit being in the very embarrassing situation of being held captive by Koopas!

Kuzco is my favorite Disney princess! 8D
dnsjiwneifnc Dark Pit's an Alpha Male™, he's not gonna stick around with all those girls willingly when he can be a lone wolf XD

Lmao, there's always been a reason why Bowser never tries to kidnap Daisy!

SHE'S BEEN CHOOSING VIOLENCE

KUZCO IS SO SLAYYYYY 💅:bishiesparklesr:
No but fr The Emperor's New Groove was probably one of the best 2D movies Disney has ever made. The humor is just *chef's kiss*

Last edited:
Lmao, there's always been a reason why Bowser never tries to kidnap Daisy!

SHE'S BEEN CHOOSING VIOLENCE

Dhsjfjdj can I just say that I love Daisy’s old design so so so gosh darn much, esp the adorable pattern on the bottom of her dress!

Last edited:
I’m hoping to get whatever posts I have done this weekend if I actually get motivated. I got set back a lot by the site being down all day yesterday plus just had a real horrid day that kicked my ass, but I don’t wanna keep people hanging if I can avoid it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back