• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Soooo I see the site is back up! And as such I will begin work on writing for Sheik & Samus as well as Daisy, as my ladies are up next for posts.
Dhsjfjdj can I just say that I love Daisy’s old design so so so gosh darn much, esp the adorable pattern on the bottom of her dress!
OMG sameeeeee! I really miss Daisy's old design, it was so cute and unique! It really made her stand out beside Peach.
df6074x-620da494-198b-4d54-a76d-e8dd0b21e8d2.png

I actually have a headcanon that Daisy wears her "modern" dress when she travels outside of her kingdom, and she actually wears her "retro" outfit in her home of Sarasaland! The longer one when she's doing her formal duties or meeting with important people, and the short-skirted version when she's playing sports or casually out and about imagine wearing a floor-length dress in desert heat 24/7????

Ploegy Ploegy I'm so sorry it's taking me so long to make a Pit post. I have ideas, but I'm having a huge block when it comes to writing it!
No worries at all. Take as much time as you need. I'm not exactly in a great mental place rn so I'm probably not getting much writing done for at least a couple days so really no rush

No worries at all. Take as much time as you need. I'm not exactly in a great mental place rn so I'm probably not getting much writing done for at least a couple days so really no rush
I hope things get better soon!

Maybe I'll take this as a sign to take a small break and not think about RP responses for a little bit. The past few days I've been trying to force it.

Hdhhdhdhdhd spring break is here for me, yippee °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
And in celebration I made this crappy ahh doodle because why not
NO BECAUSE TELL ME WHY THEY WOULD ACTUALLY DO THIS
733ef81493333853e3cb122687ec2d6a.jpg
2024_03_28_0c4_Kleki.png
Anyways
Samus, Cream, Pikachu, Sheik, and even Tetra: Dark Pit, don't go out into the dangerous unknown!
Dark Pit:

Yep! Girl is lowkey murderous according to the fandom???

My fave prince was always Prince Naveen from Princess and the Frog. He was so charming XDDDD

Your combined post for Corrin and Marth was so sweet! Marth is such a sweetheart, it's so cute that he cares so much about the other FE fighters! <3

Great, now that tune will be playing in my head for the next week. Thank you, Ever XD

Lowkey? Try high-key lmfao

AWW PRINCE NAVEEN WAS SO CUTE! Honestly I loved him too, his accent was adorbs.

Aw thanks! \(≧▽≦)/
It just seemed natural that Marth would care for his fellow Emblems. Besides, I detailed before how he'd be a sort of brother figure to Corrin, which is why she likes and cares for him so much :3c

View attachment 1153775
Anyways

Great, now that tune will be playing in my head for the next week. Thank you, Ever XD

AWW PRINCE NAVEEN WAS SO CUTE! Honestly I loved him too, his accent was adorbs.

Aw thanks! \(≧▽≦)/
It just seemed natural that Marth would care for his fellow Emblems. Besides, I detailed before how he'd be a sort of brother figure to Corrin, which is why she likes and cares for him so much :3c
Haha love that the girls are slurping up those cereal! 100 amazing detail

Aw, it's just a messy little traced piece for shits and giggles, but thank you!! I came across the OG pic on Pinterest and I immediately felt the urge to draw over it XD
And now I can’t unsee the girls schlorpung up that cereal. XD I love it and it’s not a pos drawing

I hope things get better soon!

Maybe I'll take this as a sign to take a small break and not think about RP responses for a little bit. The past few days I've been trying to force it.
I hope so too tbh. Yesterday and today have shattered my mental so bad. I'm an actual mess which sucks Dx

But feel free to not worry about Pit for now. I'm so behind on so much rp stuff that it would actually benefit me as well. I wouldn't want you stressing when you could be chilling a bit

And now I can’t unsee the girls schlorpung up that cereal. XD I love it and it’s not a pos drawing
Lmao, I feel like they'd go to an amusement park on spring break to make some memories, then one of them, maybe Corrin or Zelda, was like "Hey, how about we make the best memory by going down Splash Mountain in a way nobody has ever done before?"

You're too kind btw! I'm really glad you like it (´,,•ω•,,)♡
I hope so too tbh. Yesterday and today have shattered my mental so bad. I'm an actual mess which sucks Dx
Aww man! Get some rest and recharge, Plo. Hope you feel better soon <3

Lmao, I feel like they'd go to an amusement park on spring break to make some memories, then one of them, maybe Corrin or Zelda, was like "Hey, how about we make the best memory by going down Splash Mountain in a way nobody has ever done before?"

Fr! Fr! I can see I love Sheik is all cool af XD

Lol we had a discussion way earlier in the thread about the Super Smash Bros. going to a water park or a theme park.

One thing brought up was Byleth and Professor Layton riding Splash Mountain, and while everyone else is screaming, Layton is smiling pleasantly while holding onto his hat, and Byleth is just

UnimpressedByleth.png

And then they go on the Tunnel of Love together because Byleth wanted to ride something calmer and quieter, and Layton has enough of a sense of humor to go with him.

Fr! Fr! I can see I love Sheik is all cool af XD
XD Sheik is too cool for school, after all!! Not even Splash Mountain can phase her adhddhdhdh
Lol we had a discussion way earlier in the thread about the Super Smash Bros. going to a water park or a theme park.

One thing brought up was Byleth and Professor Layton riding Splash Mountain, and while everyone else is screaming, Layton is smiling pleasantly while holding onto his hat, and Byleth is just

View attachment 1153809

And then they go on the Tunnel of Love together because Byleth wanted to ride something calmer and quieter, and Layton has enough of a sense of humor to go with him.
Typical Byleth lmfao. Though the Tunnel of Love scenario is pretty funny XD

XD Sheik is too cool for school, after all!! Not even Splash Mountain can phase her adhddhdhdh

Typical Byleth lmfao. Though the Tunnel of Love scenario is pretty funny XD
1711767617219.png

Pit attempts to get a ride on the Tunnel of Love with Zelda. Dark Pit tries to sabotage him, and while he's successful in that, it backfires in that he and Pit end up on the swan together. Both are very unhappy!

OMG sameeeeee! I really miss Daisy's old design, it was so cute and unique! It really made her stand out beside Peach.
df6074x-620da494-198b-4d54-a76d-e8dd0b21e8d2.png

I actually have a headcanon that Daisy wears her "modern" dress when she travels outside of her kingdom, and she actually wears her "retro" outfit in her home of Sarasaland! The longer one when she's doing her formal duties or meeting with important people, and the short-skirted version when she's playing sports or casually out and about imagine wearing a floor-length dress in desert heat 24/7????
if it was a really really light cotton or linen dress then I could maybe see Daisy being fine in a long dress, heck it’d might even help protect against getting sunburns ignoring the fact she’s wearing short sleeves but nope poor girlie’s in a heavy silk ballgown! Ig she’s just built different lmao ☀
View attachment 1153775
FLJGGAAJDHFHDHDHDD I CANT-
1711785345601.gif
absolutely iconic behavior from all of them 🥣 Samus chugging cereal right from the box is especially a big mood lmao

But my favorite bit has to be all of the cereal logos being replaced by smash balls, it’s such an adorable detail!

Pit attempts to get a ride on the Tunnel of Love with Zelda. Dark Pit tries to sabotage him, and while he's successful in that, it backfires in that he and Pit end up on the swan together. Both are very unhappy!
1711788677732.png

if it was a really really light cotton or linen dress then I could maybe see Daisy being fine in a long dress, heck it’d might even help protect against getting sunburns ignoring the fact she’s wearing short sleeves but nope poor girlie’s in a heavy silk ballgown! Ig she’s just built different lmao ☀

FLJGGAAJDHFHDHDHDD I CANT-
View attachment 1153885
absolutely iconic behavior from all of them 🥣 Samus chugging cereal right from the box is especially a big mood lmao

But my favorite bit has to be all of the cereal logos being replaced by smash balls, it’s such an adorable detail!

Lol those faces are perfect! Seconds later, they're beating each other up while in the boat!

Toon Link and Zelda ride together instead because Toon Link is smooth! He's the Legendary Romantic (A title he earns in Phantom Hourglass), after all! I can see the two having fun taking silly selfies with T'ink's camera.

Just a small update, today was mildly less horrible but my brain is definitely certified mush. However, I’ll try to work on Shulk’s post probably like Tuesday or Wednesday unless I feel way motivated before then and actually finish catching up on my other rps so I can get to him before then

I’m so glad I got that Joker post up before all this though cuz hoo boy I would have suffered and been so disappointed if I didn’t write my usual novel for the boy

A dumb thought I had while I was eating dinner:

Do you think the Super Smash Brothers have been banned from all buffets in the Smash Realm? Or worse, they killed the buffet business?

Just a small update, today was mildly less horrible but my brain is definitely certified mush. However, I’ll try to work on Shulk’s post probably like Tuesday or Wednesday unless I feel way motivated before then and actually finish catching up on my other rps so I can get to him before then

I’m so glad I got that Joker post up before all this though cuz hoo boy I would have suffered and been so disappointed if I didn’t write my usual novel for the boy
Take your time! There is no rush. Your well-being takes priority. 💕

Do you think the Super Smash Brothers have been banned from all buffets in the Smash Realm? Or worse, they killed the buffet business?
Seph being a menace killed the buffet business.

I mean look at him ordering fast food I’d like to think he’s a male Karen just a silly thought XD

Attachments

• IMG_1666.png
    IMG_1666.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 5

Please take your time your mental health is important

Take your time! There is no rush. Your well-being takes priority. 💕
Please take your time your mental health is important
I know and I appreciate the kind words. Don’t worry I won’t push myself if it’s not there. I just don’t wanna mope around too long and I’m sure by then I’ll at least be able to do some writing. Besides writing makes me feel better more times than not so honestly it’ll probably help as long as I actually have the brain power to do it lol

View attachment 1153775

Aw thanks! \(≧▽≦)/
LMAO THAT DRAWING IS AWESOMEEEE!! XD
All of them fit the girls in the OG drawing so perfectly, and I love it so much lmfao
I love how Sheik is cool as a cucumber and is pouring her milk perfectly while they're speeding through Splash Mountain or should I say the Mountain Falls XD. I also love how Corrin is all sunshine and rainbows while she munches on her cheerios :3

Lmao Daisy's so hard-core, even her Smash Bros love interests are violent!

I like to imagine her just going up and being chill with flirting with people like Kazuya or even Sephiroth! That is until Peach and/or Rosalina butt in and terminate her attempts at rizz XD

Awww, that's so sweet! I really love the relationship you've set for the two of them.
She is literally the "🫠" emoji when she wears her ballgown out in the desert XD

Oh, definitely! I know most of my PCs can eat for an army, especially Link and Daisy. But then again, Link can cook for himself so it isn't as much of a problem for him lol.
I headcanon that Daisy has a monstrous sweet tooth; she always likes to bother Peach and gobble up her cakes XD
I thought you might like this 😏 Forevermore Forevermore :

AGHAH THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MENTIONED ABOVE LMFAOOOO
I'm pretty sure that Daiz would just lick up the whipped cream, even after Peach dunked her face into it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back