• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Sadly Joker probably has very little silly in him after being forced to have the persona awakening. He may not have shown it yet but he's likely 1. very tired even though he's a very experienced persona user and 2. in a lot of pain from pushing himself like he did. Poor boy is probably broken after Inkling has jumped on him like she did LMAO

Sadly Joker probably has very little silly in him after being forced to have the persona awakening. He may not have shown it yet but he's likely 1. very tired even though he's a very experienced persona user and 2. in a lot of pain from pushing himself like he did. Poor boy is probably broken after Inkling has jumped on him like she did LMAO
Dhskfhskf Poor Joker, hes getting roughhoused left and right 🫨

When the Pits have "very little silly" left in them:

Baddy: ... Uh, why do I suddenly hear Powerwolf music?

... I'm going to have to replay KI:U one day, while listening to Powerwolf. Imagine playing Dark Pit's chapter while listening to

Dhskfhskf Poor Joker, hes getting roughhoused left and right 🫨
He'll be okay. I'll give him some soft before leading into Inkling roughhousing him LMAO

A funny thought: Joker passing out and the rest of the group needing to figure out how to carry him around. The end solution is them using the MetaNav on his phone and sending him back home. Surely he'll be fine wherever he ends up in Tokyo

He'll be okay. I'll give him some soft before leading into Inkling roughhousing him LMAO

A funny thought: Joker passing out and the rest of the group needing to figure out how to carry him around. The end solution is them using the MetaNav on his phone and sending him back home. Surely he'll be fine wherever he ends up in Tokyo
Either that or they slap some sunglasses on him and drag his passed out body around a la Weekend at Bernie’s lmao 🕶️

Either that or they slap some sunglasses on him and drag his passed out body around a la Weekend at Bernie’s lmao 🕶️
Ah yes sunglasses over his mask. 100% not suspicious at all lol

Also I read up to slap paused for a moment and was like "damn they gonna slap the shit out of him to wake him back up"

I immediately pictured an unconscious Joker with sunglasses being used to take part in a spice-eating competition like that one episode of Regular Show lol

And Joker having an acid trip similar to the "Mississippi Queen" part of the episode XD

Maybe that's what the Super Smash Brothers go through when they eat too many Super Spicy Curries?

I immediately pictured an unconscious Joker with sunglasses being used to take part in a spice-eating competition like that one episode of Regular Show lol

And Joker having an acid trip similar to the "Mississippi Queen" part of the episode XD

Maybe that's what the Super Smash Brothers go through when they eat too many Super Spicy Curries?

Heh Jeff and Paula had their spicy curry once though it was a cake.

Explanation it was the magic cake you eat at summers you get your fourth and final member.

So I sit down to write a bit of Joker's post cuz I figured I should start a little bit of it and a little bit turned into a casual 1k+ and I don't even know how LMAO. I swear I just start flowing so much when I sit to write for him it's so beautiful and I'm so happy this rp has let me do this because I love being able to write like this so much!

Also, in celebration of a job upgrade, my S/O and I went to go watch Barbie AND Oppenheimer!!!! o:

Both were great! I loved them both, Barbie just a teensy bit better! :angels:

Last edited:
Also, in celebration of a job upgrade, my S/O and I went to go watch Barbie AND Oppenheimer!!!! o:

Both were great! I loved them both, Barbie just a teensy bit better! :angels:
Dhskfifhso omg brooo I literally just got back from seeing Barbie for the second time with a friend 🤯🤯🤯 Still haven’t watched Oppenheimer yet 🤫

Dhskfifhso omg brooo I literally just got back from seeing Barbie for the second time with a friend 🤯🤯🤯 Still haven’t watched Oppenheimer yet 🤫

Barbie is AMAZING!
I loved it!
I'm gonna try to draw Peach in a pink sundress (and maybe a doodle for my next post? o: ) as soon as I finish my darn Quest RP post!

Oppenheimer is good, but both my S/O and I agree Barbie was a bit better! :D

Seeing Barbie talk maybe I should make silly art around it. I already know who I’d have to draw for it

where to make characters?
Hiya! Just as GrumpySwallow said the first thing you should do is look at the first post of the OOC since it’ll have all the information regarding the rules, plot, what characters are/aren’t available, etc. After reading through everything you can post your sheet in here and once your character is approved by Grumpy you’ll have the go ahead to officially join the rp! Let us know if you have any other questions and we’ll be happy to help 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back