• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Adorable mental image: the girls dropping a flower crown over Layton's hat so it rests on the brim.

I've got an idea of how to bring Layton and Luke into the RP. I'm just waiting for a good opportunity to do so!

A choir you say? time for Biblically Accurate Pit to start shouting holy holy holy again
Fhskfhskf but now that I’m looking at them I def see what you mean. Sbdkshf now I kinda wanna draw out what the entire outfit would look like 👀
Gndlfkfj So I did make a very very quick doodle of the general idea for the outfit. lol idk why but rompers always just seem like such the perfect clothing item for spring 🌺

1679451094770.png

He's ready to sing in the choir!

LOL because Pit's on the Ghost Ship, and Team Pyra is going through a pretty dark moment inside said Ghost Ship, my brain immediately heard Veggietales's "God of Second Chances" when trying to imagine Pit in a choir.

Palutena's angels wearing sunglasses while they sing does sound like something they'd do!

The Kremlings aboard Krook's ship are wondering why music is coming from the Ghost Ship. XD

So what do you guys think? Should Chuck the Heracross join the fight to dismantle Lunaris' unlawful occupation of the realm? 😤

LOL because Pit's on the Ghost Ship, and Team Pyra is going through a pretty dark moment inside said Ghost Ship, my brain immediately heard Veggietales's "God of Second Chances" when trying to imagine Pit in a choir.

Palutena's angels wearing sunglasses while they sing does sound like something they'd do!

The Kremlings aboard Krook's ship are wondering why music is coming from the Ghost Ship. XD

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY FAVORITE VEGGIETALES BOP!!!!!!

dhskfysof holy fuk I am this close to drawing Pit a veggiesona (eggplant obviously)

I had an entertaining thought of Spring Fever hitting the Smash Bros., and Captain Falcon and Palutena decide to try and hook up other fighters.

Capn Falcon: Dark Pit! Congratulations my man! Hey, don’t pretend to be clueless! We’ve ALL seen how much time you and Princess Zelda spend together! To be honest, I didn’t think princesses were your type, but it makes sense! She’s sweet, fun, kind, smart... She totally completes you, man! C’mon buddy, drop the scowl! It’s nothing to be ashamed or shy about! We’re all happy for you!

Pittoo: SHE’S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!

Heaven help Falcon when he tries to set up Pithra!

Mythra immediately peacing out the moment anything like that comes up. She is having none of it. Pyra will have to handle it

Now I imagine Falcon trying too hook Sora up with someone, but Sora has 0 sense of romance and is innocently questioning the things he's being told or even suggesting he bring his friends along on a date because that seems like fun for everyone

Captain Falcon: Sora, you shouldn't bring Pichu on your date with you

Sora: What?! But what if he feels left out or even worse, what if he misses me?! I have to take him with me! He should have fun too!

Capn Falcon: *Puts an arm around Pittoo’s shoulders and smiles* Now remember, Pittoo, you treat that sweet girl right! If you break her heart... I will hurt you. Badly.

Poor sweet, innocent Roxas was supposed to meet with Zelda and Pittoo to hang out, but Falcon and Palutena lock him in a room or closet, with a carton of sea salt ice cream to make it up to him. They can’t have him interfering with their ship, and love triangles are SO overdone!

Impa hears the rumors about Zelda and Pittoo and flips out because there’s NO WAY IN HELL that little punk is going to be the next King of Hyrule! Not if she has anything to do about it!

I can see Zelda trying to take it all in stride. If she says the rumors are true, she’s lying, and if she says they’re not true, folks will just be further convinced that it IS true. She’s probably the one barely managing to keep Pittoo under control so he doesn’t kill someone!

That better be one hell of a lock that can somehow prevent Roxas from simply using his keyblade to open it lmao

But now I imagine Roxas just shoved into a closet questioning why he has even bothered to stay in the Smash Realm if this is how he's treated. He's grumbling to himself and someone eventually overhears him and is like "Who the hell is sitting in a closet complaining?" and they open the door just to see Roxas shoving ice cream in his mouth with the most pissed off expression on his face. They stop questioning it and just slowly close the door again

Captain Falcon: Sora, you shouldn't bring Pichu on your date with you

Sora: What?! But what if he feels left out or even worse, what if he misses me?! I have to take him with me! He should have fun too!
Pokey just face palms in the back..

Meanwhile, Peach: *feeling horrible about her relationship trouble with Mario but still wants to put up a brave face and be happy for everyone else*

41BE5C0D-7279-4C8E-9929-3BCAF6D68954.gif

As it’s Captain Falcon and Palutena, I wouldn’t put it past them to forget about how keyblades work.

They try to set up Samus and Layton, the logic being that Layton is totally house-hubby material! I’d imagine Samus would put a quick stop to that nonsense though lol

Let’s see Paula chasing after Ness. Uh.. Jeff would be surprised anyone trying to set him up but won’t be opposed to a date. Cyan won’t be ready to go on one. Eh Pokey is complicated.

As it’s Captain Falcon and Palutena, I wouldn’t put it past them to forget about how keyblades work.

They try to set up Samus and Layton, the logic being that Layton is totally house-hubby material! I’d imagine Samus would put a quick stop to that nonsense though lol
I think with Samus, Cap wouldn't even try to pair Samus with anyone. Since he's known her as far back as the first Smash Tournament, he's aware of her disposition towards relationships, so for him he's a lot more respectful of her boundaries compared to most others.

Capn Falcon: *Puts an arm around Pittoo’s shoulders and smiles* Now remember, Pittoo, you treat that sweet girl right! If you break her heart... I will hurt you. Badly.

Poor sweet, innocent Roxas was supposed to meet with Zelda and Pittoo to hang out, but Falcon and Palutena lock him in a room or closet, with a carton of sea salt ice cream to make it up to him. They can’t have him interfering with their ship, and love triangles are SO overdone!

Impa hears the rumors about Zelda and Pittoo and flips out because there’s NO WAY IN HELL that little punk is going to be the next King of Hyrule! Not if she has anything to do about it!

I can see Zelda trying to take it all in stride. If she says the rumors are true, she’s lying, and if she says they’re not true, folks will just be further convinced that it IS true. She’s probably the one barely managing to keep Pittoo under control so he doesn’t kill someone!

Ofbalsvskdpshahspdhw Zelda’s doing her darnedest to keep things under control meanwhile internally she’s just
1679508603420.jpeg

Shskshfjs Eventually she has no other choice but to run to Peach and Samus for help 🏃‍♀️

Mythra immediately peacing out the moment anything like that comes up. She is having none of it. Pyra will have to handle it

Now I imagine Falcon trying too hook Sora up with someone, but Sora has 0 sense of romance and is innocently questioning the things he's being told or even suggesting he bring his friends along on a date because that seems like fun for everyone
Awww Pichu is his emotional support animal! (But mostly Pichu’s there for the free food)

Let’s see Paula chasing after Ness. Uh.. Jeff would be surprised anyone trying to set him up but won’t be opposed to a date. Cyan won’t be ready to go on one. Eh Pokey is complicated.
Dgsjdjdhs omg so like how there was the joke while back about people thinking Joker and Inkling had something, now it shifts to people thinking Inkling and Paula are a thing despite the former literally having a girlfriend. Shakfhskf Inkling tries her best to set Paula up with Ness just so the rumors will stop 🧢 🎀

Ofbalsvskdpshahspdhw Zelda’s doing her darnedest to keep things under control meanwhile internally she’s just
View attachment 1074766

Shskshfjs Eventually she has no other choice but to run to Peach and Samus for help 🏃‍♀️

Awww Pichu is his emotional support animal! (But mostly Pichu’s there for the free food)

Dgsjdjdhs omg so like how there was the joke while back about people thinking Joker and Inkling had something, now it shifts to people thinking Inkling and Paula are a thing despite the former literally having a girlfriend. Shakfhskf Inkling tries her best to set Paula up with Ness just so the rumors will stop 🧢 🎀
I’m seeing Paula being unaware but then when she does she makes it to point she only sees Inkling as a friend. A whack with a fry pan

Basically how this whole interaction about to go down 10/10 editing skills ik ik
6ReeKJl.png

Sora giving all his attention to feeding Pichu and not his date who even is Sora's mysterious date? Nobody knows

Joker and Inkling always being paired with someone despite literally being in relationships. Joker knows the struggle since he and Inkling had to already deal with it so he agrees to have a guy-to-guy talk with Ness. Poor Ness probably receives unwanted girl advice from Joker results may vary lmao

Sora giving all his attention to feeding Pichu and not his date who even is Sora's mysterious date? Nobody knows
Her me out, it’s Pyra. Dhskfhsk she’s got red hair and a blonde counter part which makes her basically Kairi plus it seems like Pyra and Mythra will never be able to escape all the brown haired blue eyed teenage boys so it works out perfectly!/J

Her me out, it’s Pyra. Dhskfhsk she’s got red hair and a blonde counter part which makes her basically Kairi plus it seems like Pyra and Mythra will never be able to escape all the brown haired blue eyed teenage boys so it works out perfectly!/J
Funny you say this because you know my dumbass stumbled on this actual ship not that long ago person had such a neat concept of combining Xenoblade and Kingdom Hearts but it turned into shipping. It goes beyond Pyra being similar to Kairi cuz ya know, Kairi has a certain Nobody who happens to have blonde hair just like Pyra has a certain other form with blonde hair LMAO there you go Roxas. You get a lady too/j

Users who are viewing this thread

Back