• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Huh I never thought of it that way with Pyra and Mythra being similar to Kairi and her having Namine. That’s a really good insight.

Nah, Sora is secretly a genius by taking Pichu with him! Girls dig guys who love cute animals!

Falcon and Palutena learn about Layton’s backstory. Immediately they’re like, “Oh crap! Abort mission! Abort!”

Samus and Layton really wouldn’t work because Layton has had so much tragedy in his life that he’d be worried sick about her, and would implore Samus to find a less dangerous occupation!

I think they’d become very good friends though! I can see that!

Nah, Sora is secretly a genius by taking Pichu with him! Girls dig guys who love cute animals!
It's all smart until he forgets to pay attention to his date, then it all goes downhill unless his date is someone like idk the female Pokemon trainer then maybe it would be fine LMAO

Also off topic, but since my brain decided to hyper focus on flower crowns again imma just drop this one here
bylethflowers.png

Totally did not decide to have his crown oddly mimic Rhea's headpiece with just two flowers

A friend of mine just sent me these screenshots he took in FF14! I thought y'all might enjoy these too!

1679520701711.png

1679520729080.png

Ofbalsvskdpshahspdhw Zelda’s doing her darnedest to keep things under control meanwhile internally she’s just
View attachment 1074766

Shskshfjs Eventually she has no other choice but to run to Peach and Samus for help 🏃‍♀️
That's exactly what I thought! Samus's ship is one of the places no one intrudes into, so if someone like Zelda (or a Little Brother) runs in there, Samus KNOWS something is wrong!

After the day's shenanigans wind down, Zelda and Pittoo are in the study room, sitting on a couch reading the Hyrule Historia together, for Pittoo's English lesson.

Zelda: Dark Pit, I'm so sorry for today.

Dark Pit: *doesn't take his eyes off the book* Hmph, 's'not your fault everyone is so annoying.

Zelda: *leans into Dark Pit without looking away from the book* I know but... I just really value our friendship. I don't want anything to ruin that!

Dark Pit: *unconsciously leans back into Zelda* It didn't. Don't worry about it.

Zelda: *giggles* Besides, I know you wouldn't like to be tied down!

Dark Pit: *smirks* I think Granny was about to have a stroke.

Zelda: Yeah... Us... together. Heheh...

Dark Pit: Pretty dumb, huh?

A quiet but audible squee from behind the couch alerts Zelda and Pittoo to Palutena and Captain Falcon's presence! The door to the study room will need replacement as the two culprits bust out of the room with Pittoo in hot pursuit, firing shots from his staff. Zelda is left alone on the couch.

Zelda: ... I wonder where Roxas went? He never showed up to our meeting spot.

Poor Roxas is still in the closet, still looking pissed off, still eating from the carton of ice cream.

Eventually Roxas comes out of the closet, probably feeling sick after eating an entire carton of ice cream. He's dragging himself down the hallway when he sees Zelda in the study so he walks in, says nothing and just lays on the floor with a pained groan

I love the idea of Roxas being fully capable of leaving the closet, but just doesn't and eats ice cream while seething!

Poor guy!

I love the idea of Roxas being fully capable of leaving the closet, but just doesn't and eats ice cream while seething!

Poor guy!
He's too busy having a midlife crisis for the 7th time this week to care about leaving the closet

I’m seeing Zelda is the one who makes him the sea salt ice cream. So cute.
Zelda and Dark Pit wonder how in the world salty ice cream could be delicious, so Zelda finds a recipe, makes some, and their minds are blown!

Seriously, if you've never had sea-salt ice cream, I recommend it! There's recipes online. It's very good!

Here's one that I use, but you need an ice cream maker for it: Sea Salt Ice Cream Recipe

Figure I should throw this out there but hopefully I’ll get to Pyra’s post tomorrow or Friday since I’m not sure how busy my weekend will be given my birthday is Saturday (who knows what’ll happen knowing my friends) and I do have stuff on Sunday so aiming to get something out before then! Might be a little on the shorter side but hey that’s okay!

Figure I should throw this out there but hopefully I’ll get to Pyra’s post tomorrow or Friday since I’m not sure how busy my weekend will be given my birthday is Saturday (who knows what’ll happen knowing my friends) and I do have stuff on Sunday so aiming to get something out before then! Might be a little on the shorter side but hey that’s okay!
Have a happy birthday!

I think the only SSB ship I really support is Falco/Kazooie lol I've joked with friends that Revali from Breath of the Wild is their kid. The rest are friendships!

Palutena and Captain Falcon are such an odd pair, but I imagine a lot of fun and chaos when they interact!

Eventually Roxas comes out of the closet, probably feeling sick after eating an entire carton of ice cream. He's dragging himself down the hallway when he sees Zelda in the study so he walks in, says nothing and just lays on the floor with a pained groan
Layton and Luke help out Roxas by making him a cup of lemon and ginger tea. It's good for tummy aches!

I wouldn't be surprised if the Smash House has a Nurse Joy on hand! Though Mario and Peach knowing how to treat injuries and illnesses can lead to some cute scenes too. They are a doctor and a nurse respectively.

Palutena and Captain Falcon are such an odd pair, but I imagine a lot of fun and chaos when they interact!
Indeed it is, but I so happen to be a crack shipper to the highest order lol. but shipping aside, i can totally see them being the fun parents who enjoy just trolling the kids but still mean well all the same 😌

Yesterday was the 11th anniversary of KI:U. Dark Pit's becoming a big boy lol

I imagine Dark Pit trying to stay out of sight during his birthday because the Super Smash Brothers can't do anything subtly! Well, the ones that would actually care about such an event, anyway! I think he'd be touched (even if he doesn't openly express such) if folks acknowledge the day, but he'd probably be very annoyed if there's a big hullabaloo over it.

Yesterday was the 11th anniversary of KI:U. Dark Pit's becoming a big boy lol

I imagine Dark Pit trying to stay out of sight during his birthday because the Super Smash Brothers can't do anything subtly! Well, the ones that would actually care about such an event, anyway! I think he'd be touched (even if he doesn't openly express such) if folks acknowledge the day, but he'd probably be very annoyed if there's a big hullabaloo over it.
That explains why there was so much KI:U stuff on my Twitter yesterday lmao

On that thought though, Roxas probably wouldn't have much understanding of the concept of a birthday, so he asks Sora. Sora gets so excited over it and probably helps Roxas get an over the top present

That’s adorable! I’m amused by the idea of Sora trying to figure out what Dark Pit likes, with Roxas expressing skepticism at his gift suggestions.

Sora feels sad that Roxas has never had a birthday, so he gets everyone to celebrate his Unbirthday instead!

There’s lots of tea involved!

That’s adorable! I’m amused by the idea of Sora trying to figure out what Dark Pit likes, with Roxas expressing skepticism at his gift suggestions.

Sora feels sad that Roxas has never had a birthday, so he gets everyone to celebrate his Unbirthday instead!

There’s lots of tea involved!
Sora clearly has no clue what Pittoo likes and eventually he suggests that they try to make something cuz homemade gifts are always great. They try their hand at several different things- various crafts, art, even baking. Clearly neither of them are good at any of these things, but it ends with a lopsided, poorly frosted cake (that likely does not taste great), poorly drawn picture of Roxas, Zelda and Dark Pit all celebrating together, and a shoddily crafted charm that almost matches the little emblem he wears

Omg that sounds so cute. Roxas probably wouldn't know what to do if that happened. Sora wants him to feel like he's an actual person

Someone like Pyra or Peach sees the cake Sora and Roxas made, and the kids all trying to eat it, and offers to help them bake another one! I don’t think anyone was offended lol

It’s only very brief, a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it moment, but Sora and Roxas catch Pittoo with a genuine smile on his face. That makes all the effort worth it!

Meanwhile Pit wonders why they never thought to ask him what Dark Pit likes, but it all worked out anyway, so he doesn’t ponder on it for very long.

Sora and Roxas definitely don't mind the cake being remade. They did their best but they know that baking is not their strong suits. Roxas probably appreciates it being remade. He'd probably be embarrassed by his attempt lmao

I don't think Dark Pit would really mind the bad cake. I'm of the impression that he's had to find his own food, and I think it's a safe assumption that he has all of Pit's memories prior to his creation so he's aware of Palutena's cooking skills.

I can picture him eating the cake with a neutral expression, thinking, "Terrible... But I don't have to hunt it down or make it myself. This is fine."

Last edited:
Even if he didn’t mind or say anything Roxas would still be embarrassed cuz he knows it’s bad

Roxas probably feeling like this:
IMG_5435.jpg

Sora brings up his idea of an Unbirthday party for Roxas. I think Zelda would happily go along with it as the idea behind it is very sweet, but Pittoo thinks the idea of Unbirthdays is dumb and has to be dragged along. Despite this, he doesn't half-ass his part in the preparations. I can see Zelda and Pittoo working together to make a keychain for Roxas, maybe made out of Pittoo's molted flight feathers?

Sora: And there needs to be a lot of tea and cake!

Peach, Pyra, Joker, Layton, Luke: WE GOT U FAM! 👍

All this talk about the Terrible Trio (and Sora!) being adorable friends just makes Roxas's merging with Sora all the more saddening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back