• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I promise I'll get some kind of post up this week. Need to get something dealt with and afterwards I should be free to continue chugging along on my end.

Vergreregerbetbryb so I swear to god this was supposed to just be a little doodle but my brain apparently said fuck that and now I guess I have this lmao 🤷‍♀️ GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
E4DDA1E6-754F-4869-901D-771DF836CDED.png

Fjdlfkgnf and since Pittoo’s literally a slightly grumpier recolor I threw him on in there too
13202322-0299-40F1-ABE4-2E5FC9F0C6C2.png

Now I feel like I should draw Joker with a flower crown lmao! If only I wasn't so horrid at drawing flowers I will make an attempt at some point today to humor myself. Plus when can I say no to doodling Joker lmao

Vergreregerbetbryb so I swear to god this was supposed to just be a little doodle but my brain apparently said fuck that and now I guess I have this lmao 🤷‍♀️ GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
View attachment 1074421

Fjdlfkgnf and since Pittoo’s literally a slightly grumpier recolor I threw him on in there too
Aww, they look like they're about to sing in a choir! I wonder how Pittoo was convinced take part?

The post was adorable! Put and T’ink holding Pyra’s hands to make sure she’s alright has melted my heart!! 🥹🥹
I wouldn't expect anything less from T'ink and Pit! Gotta channel those positive vibes!

Hmm Jeff will likely do the same even ask if she’s alright.. he’s a good boy.

We're not gonna talk about how long I spent on the flower crown compared to everything else lmao
jokerflowers.png

Great job on the flowers! However long you spent on them, it was worth it!
Ahhh ty! Maybe I'll end up trying my hand at doodling some of my other characters in flower crowns since I was happy with how well this one turned out!

I'm home from work early! ... But I'm home from work early because I'm having a migraine attack, and it was slow at work today.

I want to draw. 😭

Aww, they look like they're about to sing in a choir! I wonder how Pittoo was convinced take part?
A choir you say? time for Biblically Accurate Pit to start shouting holy holy holy again
Fhskfhskf but now that I’m looking at them I def see what you mean. Sbdkshf now I kinda wanna draw out what the entire outfit would look like 👀

A choir you say? time for Biblically Accurate Pit to start shouting holy holy holy again
Fhskfhskf but now that I’m looking at them I def see what you mean. Sbdkshf now I kinda wanna draw out what the entire outfit would look like 👀
I just imagined tiny putto Pit singing in a putti choir! Aww, Palutena watches with amusement as the adult angels try to keep the little ones focused. One gets distracted and tries to wander off, another has forgotten their words, a third is sneezing because the wings of the baby angel in front of them keeps tickling their nose (I imagine putti having fluffy down feathers that molts into flight feathers when they come of age), and one particularly cheeky baby made up their own lyrics.

I just learned that Lani Minella, who voiced Pit in SSBB, also voiced Luke, Flora, and Emmy in the US English versions of the Professor Layton games; as well as the Koopalings in various Mario titles.

Since Pit can break the 4th wall, I feel like I could make a joke about this in the RP should the opportunity ever come.

Take another soft boy with a flower crown
roxasflowers.png

I'm loving the idea of Paula and Inkling running about putting flower crowns on all the fighters.

Even Ridley somehow gets a flower crown. How in the world the girls were able to pull that off is a secret they refuse to tell!

I'm loving the idea of Paula and Inkling running about putting flower crowns on all the fighters.

Even Ridley somehow gets a flower crown. How in the world the girls were able to pull that off is a secret they refuse to tell!

Though they were successful in flowering crowning Ridley, it wasn’t without its losses

Rest in Peace Inkling, who died after poking Ridley with a stick to distract him, you shall be dearly missed 🙏

Though they were successful in flowering crowning Ridley, it wasn’t without its losses

Rest in Peace Inkling, who died after poking Ridley with a stick to distract him, you shall be dearly missed 🙏
They could just recruit Joker to deal with the scary Smash Bros lmao. Make him be the one to take the fall for them

With the power of friendship and ofc PSI

Getting a flower crown on Dark Samus would also be an interesting story.

Inkling, Paula, and Joker watch in horror as the flower crown mutates from the Phazon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back