• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
The reason she's being clumsy on purpose because then the attention won't be so much on her, because she trip over nothing etc.

She hates being the center of attention and what good is a clumsy girl as a hero, but this is my first clumsy character so got some pointers?

She hates being the center of attention and what good is a clumsy girl as a hero, but this is my first clumsy character so got some pointers?

Little things. Its all about the little things. Poking themselves in the eye with a pencil. Tripping on the last step. Not seeing a dip and stumbling slightly. Leaning on her hand and slipping. Leaning on her book and accidentally bending the pages. Little things my dude.

She doesnt have to trip over all the time or bump into things. Just attempting things and messing up. Ie: sneezing while writing and scrawling all over the book.

Ugh, I still have to finish my cs but calc keeps getting in the way. I’ll try to have it up asap.

So as I mentioned I have a few questions.

1. Is there any limit to what powers our character can have?
  2. Since there's a "one person, one power" rule, what exactly counts as one power? Like, are we allowed to pick powers like telekinesis that technically is a single power but gives the user a multitude of different abilities or are we limited to powers with a single application?
  3. Is a magic a thing in this universe?
  4. What's the tech-level like?
  5. Is the school limited to those with offensive powers or can any person with powers attend?
1. No super OP powers or Omni powers.
2. You are allowed to pick one power with multiple applications or a power with a single application
3. No
4. Cars and buildings with futuristic designs, some robots, transparent and holographic technology
5. The school is not limited to those with offensive powers. Anybody with powers can attend.

Just a quick one, are the villains going to the school? (Undercover??) or are they just villains runnin around town fuckin everyone over.
Villains can do a lot. They may have spies in the school, they may fuck around in the city, they can do almost anything. I just need to know beforehand.

No. When I say applications I don't mean multiple abilities, I mean the way you use your one ability in different ways.
I'm not sure I understand the difference. I mean, you could use gravity manipulation to mimic abilities like flight, telekinesis and super strength while still technically only having one ability.

I'm not sure I understand the difference. I mean, you could use gravity manipulation to mimic abilities like flight, telekinesis and super strength while still technically only having one ability.
Yes but that would be the way I choose to use my ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back