• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
Screenshot_20190122-203922_Google.jpg

It was a beautiful April day. Cherry blossoms were blooming in a riot of pink and the sun was shining bright. Kama stood in front of the Super Hero Academy's golden gate. He gazed up and down at the shiny gold gate of his new school. He was kinda surprised. There was a little guard house next to the school gate and there were kind security guards who greeted every student who entered. "Let's do this!" He shouted, not caring that some of the nearby students stared at him weirdly.

After being greeted by the security guards he pulled out a small yellow piece of paper that had his classroom on it. He checked to see where his class was. Since it was a big school it took him a while to find his classroom but he found it and entered it, admiring the size and features of it. It appeared he was the first one in the classroom so he sat in the back.

Screenshot_20190126-172355_Google.jpg

Mr. Fuji stood towards the side of the entrance, watching the new students flow into the school. That brought a smile to his face because he couldn't wait to see what they were capable of and he couldn't wait to teach them. A lovely pink pedal slowly descended to the ground in front of Mr. Fuji. When it gently landed, he picked it up and stared at it for a few seconds before looking up at the students. "This year better be interesting. On that note, I'd better get in the school." With a smirk, the instructor tossed the pedal out of his fingers so it could, again, flutter down peacefully to the ground as he made his way into the school.

Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; Pumpkid Pumpkid Flame Demon Flame Demon Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel omninova omninova Mooniee Mooniee Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Dumplingboy Dumplingboy SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Human__Ramen Human__Ramen Benthelame Benthelame TARDIS06 TARDIS06 L3n L3n The Hero The Hero

3503649113e372df72f156bb58afd457b62295a9r1-720-838v2_00.jpg
Angel enters the school quietly, she had already checked what class she's in, she quietly greets the guards before walking in, she didn't really know where to go, so after wandering around she finally opens the classroom door "Finally" she mumbles, she only sees one person, so she walks towards the back, sitting down there as well, she had of course admired the building, but didn't want to be in anyone's way, she glances towards the boy and gives a slight smile "Uh good morning, I guess" she says quietly.​

Last edited:
Sven
Sven woke up with a cold sweat and cursed internally, he was gonna be late for the first day of school if he wasted any second.
He grabbed his toothbrush and applied the toothpaste in one swift motion and began to forcefully brush his teeth, while he was brushing his teeth he began to lift up his pants with one hand and brushing with the other, the thought "Late, late, late." kept rushing through his head, before long he was already dressed, his blazer sharp, belt tight and his shoes were almost restraining the blood flow to his feet, backpack in hand, he sprinted out of his apartment in room like a typhoon through a forest, he didn't have time for the stairs, so he jumped and let out a small gust of wind just before impact with the ground, breaking his fall, he once again began sprinting and while on his way to school, he passed by the butcher's store he worked at as a part-timer, he waved to the window and one of the regular workers wave back.

When he reached the golden gate of the school, he pulled out a notepad from his backpack, it read "Prof. Fujin's class." Alright, simple enough. He greeted the security guard and rushed in the school... Only to find, he is the very first person in the class..
He found a desk in the front row and sat in it, his backpack slouched on one of the legs of desk, he began forming miniature tornadoes and moved them along the desk to keep himself busy while waiting for others.​

~Ella Ross~
Ella was riding her teal skateboard to school when she finally saw the school."Damn that took long enough."Ella blew a strand of hair away from her eyeview and pulled out a sheet of paper from her backpack.
~~~~~~~​
Dear Guardian of Ella Ross~
We are happy to inform you that Ella has made it in the school,if you have any further questions please call the principal.She will be in Mr.Fujis class.

From, Coordinate Director of Superhero Academy.
~~~~~~~~~
Ella sighed and stuffed the paper back in the bag.Mr.Fuji,that must have been the teacher she and her mother met when they took a tour of the school.He was okay so Ella didn't sense any problems with him.Ella was coming to the gate when a security guard greeted her."Hello,Pause Have a nice day to!"
Ella was determined to make this year great so she couldn't be rude."If people are rude to me,I'll be rude to her."
~~~~~~
Ella lifted up her skateboard and started to carry it as she went through the main entrance.Ella knee where to go so she went straight to the class and spotted a student and the teacher sitting down.Ella plopped down on the seat next to one of the students and layed her skateboard underneath her seat as she put her backpack on her seat she decided to speak to the person beside her.
"Hello."Ella gave him a nice smile,it's not that she liked the person she just wanted to be friendly.

Last edited:
Kama Unboko
Kama turned his head to the girl who sat next to him in the back. Then he gave her a wide grin. "Hey! My name's Kama Unboko! What's yours?" The boy said without erasing the wide and goofy grin from his handsome face.​

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Last edited:
Angel

Angel shrinks slightly since he heard her "Angel Black" she says while attempting to move her hair from her face, but it falls back, so she decides to give up "I-I hope you don't mind it if I sit next to you" she says fiddling with her blazer, she wondered how long she could hold her first conversation of the school year, so far she was doing alright, for her doing anyway.

Japanime Japanime

Kama Unboko
"Okay! Nice to meet you Annabelle!" Kama greeted. "I don't mind if you sit next to me. Maybe we can be friends!" He said with smile on his face. Kama knew he had to make friends so he thought maybe he could become friends with her. He thought the more friends he had, the more fun and enjoyable the school year would be.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Angel Black

"If you want to I guess we could be friends" Angel mumbles "And my name is Angel, not Annabelle" she adds, clearly this time, she knew talking wasn't her strong point, but honestly, that doesn't even sound the same as her name "How on Earth could he have misheard me? He's sitting right next to me" she thinks with a sigh, she hides a yawn and wonders when the rest is gonna show up.

Japanime Japanime

Kama Unboko
"Ahh my bad! Sorry!" Kama chuckled childishly while scratching the back of his head. His grin grew wider. He gave Angel thumbs up and a wink. "Let's be friends okay Angel?" He asked, saying her name correctly this time.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Chloe Lewis
Chloe had woken up that day to the twinkling melody of her alarm. She didn't really need it to be loud, being a very light sleeper. She tied her hair up into pigtails after getting dressed. She worried that it made her look childish but after experimenting with various hairstyles, she decided that the pigtails looked best. Looking towards the clock on her wall, she realized she had to leave now or else she would be late.

Chloe passed the on duty security guard. Normally, she would pause for a moment to have a short conversation but today she couldn't. It made her feel a little bad but she knew she would have many opportunities in the future to do so. Looking down at her palm, she had written a small note to herself earlier that morning. Ms. Abdu.

Chloe kept repeating the name to herself as she looked around the school to find the right room. Finally stumbling across it, she opened the door to find two students already there. A boy enthusiastically talking to a much quieter girl. Not wanting to interrupt their conversation, she sat close by them but not right next to them.​

Angel Black

Angel sighs "Sure, just don't mess up my name again" she says, the first person she talked to already didn't hear her correctly, which isn't a good start "So... what's your power?" she asks quietly again, though she figures that he'd now wanna know hers too, if he answered anyway, a part of her hoped he wouldn't. "Oh hey, someone else just arrived" she mumbles seeing the other girl, realizing that the others might comes soon as well makes her nervous, but she's gonna have to deal with it.

Japanime Japanime
Mooniee Mooniee

Kama Unboko
"I'll try." Kama said with a smile. "My power is Gravity Manipulation. What's yours?" Then another student entered the classroom and sat near them. "Yo!" He said as he raised his hand and grinned.

Mooniee Mooniee
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Sven Vetter
(I'm gone for 4 hours n look what happened)
"Yo" Sven replied, as he waved to the new student next to him.
"What's your name" Sven inquired, the mini tornadoes from his little distraction having dissipated when he waved to the new student.
He popped his fingers and stretched his arms.
Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-;

Angel Blake

"My power is darkness manipulation" Angel says quietly, she hoped she wouldn't have to explain it since she can't really do that "Weird question, but what do you think we'll be doing today?"

Japanime Japanime

Maria Mallette

Mention:
Japanime Japanime
Flame Demon Flame Demon
Interaction:

1548626410544.png
As it was her first day at school, her aunt and uncle wanted to make sure everything was perfect, even if ti meant Maria was late for school. At the moment her aunt was doing Maria's hair for what felt like an eternity, "Auntie! It looks fine, I'm going to be late for school." This is how most days went, Maria's aunt and uncle fussing about how everything had to be perfect honestly it got really annoying. After her aunt finally finished her hair, Maria went upstairs to her room to quickly put on her uniform. She wore the white button-up and the black skirt, opting not to wear the black blazer.
As she approached the school she has never been to before, she noticed a security guard letting everybody into the school,
"Excuse me, do you know where Ms. Abdu's room is?" she asked very quietly, not wanting to disturb the guard. Maria was very grateful for the guard's help, as she made her way to the classroom, albeit a little lost even with the directions the security guard gave her. As she entered the room, she noticed that there were only three other students, "And I thought I was going to be late," she mumbled to herself. She took her seat next to the other students, as she began to take out her stuff for the class.

Kama Unboko
"Whoa! Cool!" Kama responded to hearing her power. "If I'm being honest I have no idea what we're doing today. Most schools have opening ceremonies but this isn't most schools." Then Kama noticed another student entered the class. "Hiya!" He greeted with a grin.

Flame Demon Flame Demon
Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism
Mooniee Mooniee

Zaxen had his hads in his pockets. ‘Just act natural, get in, sabotage and get out.’ He repeated it over and over in his head, a grin ever growing on his face. He ran his tongue along his teeth, “natural.” He mumbled is. The security guards glared at him as he passed. Two broke away and followed him. Without warning, they snapped handcuffs on him. Zaxen turned fully around and smiled at the two, walking backwards, “What seems to be the problem?” His voice was sickly sweet. He regarded the two with a look. “You’ve killed hundreds, you have to be moderated.” One guard replied, bluntly. The Darling boy frowned, “What ever happened to forgive and forget?”

“You’ve killed hundreds.” The other guard snapped.

“Sheesh.” Zaxen turned around, picking up the pace. He sidestepped into Mrs Abdu’s room, losing them. They didn’t follow him in. He looked at the handcuffs, frowning. His crimson glare passed over the class. He opened his mouth and flames spewed out it. They melted the handcuffs, liquid metal pooling on the floor at his feet. The flames ceased and he licked his lips. Zaxen pulled out a cherry chapstick and applied it to his dry lips as he sat down.

Chloe Lewis
Chloe turned her head at the sudden greeting from one of the few students in the room. "Hello there," she happily responded. She wondered how many people were going to be in one class when a new girl walked in. There couldn't be that many students when there were only four of them this close to the start of class. She was nervous though, with a small class size, what if no one liked her? Chloe desperately wanted to find at least one person she could call a friend. It was only the beginning of the day though so it she shouldn't worry too much about it. Besides, the boy in the classroom seemed to be greeting everyone with a grin. He seemed friendly enough. Worse comes to worst, she could always stick with him.

She turned towards the student who had greeted her earlier. "I'm Chloe, it's nice to meet you." She stuck out her hand to shake the boy's. Some people hated physical contact, but not her. She was a touchy person, loving to give hugs mostly. She had to be comfortable with it, it was how she used her powers, after all.

However, Chloe was distracted by the room's newcomer. Something was off about him. First, noticing the handcuffs and then the burst of fire melting them. What was with him? It was odd. But, it wasn't her place to judge him. She shot the fire-breather a smile before turning back towards Kama.

L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel
Japanime Japanime

Zaxen put his feet up on the table, raising an eyebrow at Chloe then Kama. It was a thief’s habit, analysing things and people. ‘A killers habit.’ A voice in his head reminded him. He shook his head as if warding off gnats and grinned at them, “Hiya there, kiddos. Names Zaxen whats yours?” It made him physically sick to be polite but he had to play nice. There was more at stake than a snarky comment at his class mates.

Mooniee Mooniee Japanime Japanime

John walked to the entrance of the school in his white short sleeved shirt with a red tie, and black blazer. Accompanied with his black trousers, he wanted to look as normal as he could and not be noticed in this school.

As he walks he sees the guards look and motion to a boy as the boy walks. John reads his mind what he is thinking and hears. “Just act natural, get in, sabotage and get out.” Then he notes this and keeps walking straight to his class. But that boy surprisingly has the same class as he walks in with with handcuffs. “Wow, ok... one potential ally noted.” He thinks to himself then hears “its killers instinct” in the boys head and hears the boy introduce himself.

“Hi my names John it’s nice to meet you, It’s nice to meet you guys too.” He says as he sits down, Nodding to the boy and the kids he’s talking to.

Zaxen eyed the boy who walked in after him with a crimson stare, ‘Who’s this soy boy?’ He thought, a spiteful snarl growing on his lips, ‘no, be nice. Bad Darling. You gotta make friends.’ He shook his head and grinned at John, “Nice to meet ya, man. What can you do?” He pulled out a cigarette and lit it with a soft blow.

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise

Chloe found herself growing excited as more people joined the class. It was more opportunities to meet people, get to know them. She listened to the two introduce themselves before responding. She had already said her name once to Kama earlier, but the others hadn't arrived yet. She was sure she would be introducing herself many times today anyways. "I'm Chloe. it's nice to meet everyone." Something about Zaxen's 'kiddo' comment irritated her but she brushed it off. Everyone talked differently. Besides, it wasn't a good idea to push others away this quickly into the year.

L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel

Maria Mallette

Mention:
Moonsie Moonsie
L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel
Japanime Japanime
Flame Demon Flame Demon
Interaction:
Japanime Japanime
1548628459328.png
Before Maria had the chance to introduce herself to the boy sitting next to her, another student came into the classroom bearing handcuffs. As the other student melted the handcuffs, Maria watched in awe, she had never seen a person with the abilities to control fire before. She later learned that his name was Zaxen. She turned towards the guy next to her, "Hi, my name is Maria," she said with a slight smile. Honestly, she did not even notice that there was another girl in the room until she spoke up. Now that there was six of them in the room, she felt a little small, and quite weak. She already saw the degree of powers that one could hold, and she felt as though she is the weakest one in the room.

Last edited:
John noticed Zaxen’s slight snarl and hears “no, be nice. Bad Darling. You gotta make friends.” He will not let anyone know about his power, it’s too important of a detail. But will reply “it’s not as cool as fire breathing but My power is super charm, I can charm anyone.”

“Hey Chole it’s a pleasure to meet you, I hope we all can be good friends.” He says as he smiles innocently. Then he noticed the other girl introduce herself to Zaxen. John will turn his mindreading to Chole to see what she’s thinking having learned enough about Zaxen.

"I hope so too!" Chloe responded cheerfully. Everyone seems really nice so far, she thought. It helped brighten her up from her previous nervousness. She was optimistic for this year. Should I mention my power? She wondered. It seemed like everyone was mentioning their's. Since no one had asked her, she didn't feel like bringing it up. Besides, mine isn't really brag worthy, unless someone gets a paper cut. She had to stifle a giggle. It wasn't that she wasn't proud of her power. It just wasn't intimidating and only useful in very specific circumstances.

Charming though was interesting. It brought up so many questions. Did John have to try to do it? Was it just always working? Was she being charmed right now? All of these thought floated through her mind. Chloe's mind was like a whirlwind when she was interested in something. She was a curious girl, always wanting to know more, especially about other people's powers. But Chloe found herself unable to stop smiling, this was exciting for her! Getting to meet so many new people, all unique in their own way.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back