• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
John heard her whirlwind of thoughts. “WOW I never heard someone think so much! This should be fun she said something about a paper cut, could it be healing? ok so how should I play this.” He thinks to himself. “Hey Chole that’s a neat looking necklace.”

He looks at the puddle of metal on the ground and has a Idea. “Hey don’t worry Zaxen I’ll get it.” The student says as he gets up and touches the cooled solid metal puddle. He gets a grip on it and pulls it. But being melted in the floor it sticks strong, then pops off but a sharp part was “Conveniently” under his hand cuts his palm.

“Owww hey does anyone have a bandage or know the way to the nurses office?” He says looking around holding his wrist. Hoping Chole is a healer and he was right. In a attempt to draw out her power and any other healers while not looking suspicious.

Kama Unboko
"Hey all the new people who entered!" Kama said with a wide grin on his face. He was taking in everyone's introductions and learning their names. There were a couple of students he thought were weird but he put that aside for now. "My name's Kama Unboko. I hope we can be friends!" Kama held in his amazement from the powers that were being displayed. They were so cool and he wanted to see what everyone could do. The boy also wondered when the teacher would show up. But he didn't think about it too much.

L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel
Moonie Moonie
Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise
Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism
Flame Demon Flame Demon

John looks to the boy he didn’t even notice while Johns holding his wrist, stoping the blood flow of his wound. “Oh I’m sorry nice to meet you Kama I would be honored to be your friend. Say would you by chance have a healing power would you? Or a bandage?”

Chloe watched as John cut himself. It was a nasty cut and would probably leave a scar if it healed on its own. But it was nothing too big for her to handle. She stood up and approached him. "If you don't mind," she said, taking his hand into her own.

She observed the cut for a moment before gently placing a hand over it. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes. She imagined the cut closing, stitching itself back together. Chloe opened her eyes and lifted the hand covering the injury. In its place was no more than a pink line.

"The line will go away, just let it rest. And be more careful," she lectured him. It took a lot of energy to heal so she had to sit down shortly after helping him.

Kama Unboko
"I can't heal and I don't have any bandages." Kama answered. But then Chloe stepped up and healed him. He watched over her shoulder in amazement at her healing powers. "That's so cool!" He said with his jaw dropped and eyes slightly enlarged. She healed such a deep cut in such little time which Kama thought was awesome.

Mooniee Mooniee

As Johns wound heals he rejoiced in his head. “YESSSSS I WAS RIGHT, but that was too risky I’m not doing that again, maybe.”

The feeling his hand being healed was like being exhausted, then laying down on a silk bed. It was so soothing and relaxing he couldn’t believe it. After it is healed and she lectured him he thanks her. “Thank you so much, yes ma’am I’m going to be more careful won’t happen again.”

“Hmmm she’s sitting down, maybe it’s super draining for her to do it.” He thinks to himself noting a weakness.

“I know right?! That’s is so cool and it felt awesome too!” He says to Kama them walks the metal near the door and lays it down, next to the door out of the way so no one trips. John reads the girl who introduced herself to Zexan to see what she’s like. He has gathered enough on Chole.

“Hey Kama it’s nice to meet you” he walks to Kama and extends his hand (one that wasn’t healed) to him to shake.

Kama Unboko
"Nice to meet you too Don!" Kama responded, thinking the guy's name was Don. He extended his hand towards John and gripped his hand firmly. Then he shook it with a smile on his face.

Mooniee Mooniee

Maria Mallette

Mention:
Moonsie Moonsie
L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel
Japanime Japanime
Interaction:
1548635252373.png
Maria watched as the timid girl healed the others hand, and all she could think about is how useless her powers were compared to everybody else's. She always stayed quiet around people she did not know, so it was no surprise to her that she was staying out of the main conversation of the room. "So, John, you can charm anybody?" she asked him as he sat down, she said it in a questioning tone, although she believed him she knew that there was something off about him. Now that everybody had introduced themselves, and explained their powers, Maria could not help feeling as though she is the weakest person there. "Sound wave manipulation can't win fights as easily as fire breathing, or gravity control," she thought to herself. She also felt like if they did get in a fight, Chloe would be more useful than Maria.

Last edited:
John looks at Maria “yes I can charm anyone. But I have to make a face to do it. When charmed the person falls madly in love with me, here I’ll show you. 01D584C8-5E37-43EA-A3A8-6E894A87BA9E.jpeg
John makes this face to Maria in hopes of making her laugh. After he makes the face he laughs.

“Haha I’m just kidding, yea I can charm people but it’s more like a lure, they have to accept the Charm, what’s your power? It must be awesome. but if you don’t want to say that ok.” John says to change the subject off him and on her. “So she’s insecure, that’s valuable information.” He thinks to himself smiling sweetly to Maria waiting for her response.

Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism

Angel Black

Angel stays quiet, she didn't really like the two in handcuffs, well who were in handcuffs anyway, but what can she do about it, she especially didn't like the one that breaths fire, so she remains quiet as she observes the situation, she wants to disappear already "Just stay calm, I'll be out of here and then I can go home" she thinks looking down, if she were to introduce herself she would get more people to mess it up anyway, which would only be ever worse for her and no way in hell is she going to show off her powers.

Last edited:
Marvin Forrester
Slowly opening his eyelids, a sliver of light from the window crossed Marv’s visage as his alarm blared next to him. He honestly forgot about this annoyance, if only the much enjoyed break could have lasted a bit longer. Seriously, he’d give a lot just for a few more days of sleep and relaxing park escapades. Groaning slightly as he reached over and silenced the digital clock, Marv ran a hand through his hair and sat up, stretching a bit in the process. Staring about his untidy room, he sighed to himself and began to get ready for the day.

Locking the apartment door behind him, Marv left with his rugged backpack over his shoulder and his tie loose around his collar. Trekking through the city streets, the smell of oil and smoke pungent in the air, he strode up to the golden gates of the academy. He swore the designers were purposefully going for a metaphor there, with the pristinely white walls connecting to the shiny gates, but he didn’t have the time to dwell on it. Walking past the security guards without a second glance, Marv looked down at the yellow paper he grabbed from his pocket, apparently he’s supposed to be in Mr. Fuji’s class. Wherever that’s supposed to be.

Walking through the halls, he wondered if it would’ve killed their budget to add any other colors besides the occasional red or black to accompany the astounding amount of pearl and matte white. Stopping at a nearby classroom after figuring he’s thoroughly lost, Marv opened the door... and then immediately left. It’s still too early for him to deal with people openly melting handcuffs with fire coming from their mouth. Soon after saying no to that, he forewent hopefully more surprises and came across what appeared to be a map of the school next to a door leading to the small academy library. After taking a few moments to awkwardly stare at the floor plan hanging from the wall, notably surrounded by other lost students, Marv figured out where he had to go. And after a few wrong turns and dead ends, he finally came upon Mr. Fuji’s classroom.

Opening the black door, a loud creak coming from its hinges, Marv stepped into the room surprised to find only two other students. Pausing slightly to check the clock, he might have been a bit early despite getting lost. Taking a seat next to the nearly blonde student, Marv laid his backpack against the the chair and leaned back slightly, turning his head towards the other students. A small smile appeared on his face, “Well this is just riveting isn’t it?”

Last edited:
Portia Lovelace
Her arms stretched up as she stirred from her peaceful slumber. A soft yawn escaped her lips as she stood up. Portia took to the hall so she could enter the bathroom. She looked at her unruly blue hair and pale silver eyes in the mirror. What color should I dye it next..? She stripped down before stepping into the shower, toothbrush in hand so she could kill two birds with one stone. The boiling hot water relaxed her to where she almost forgot she had class today. With a sigh, she turned off the water and stepped out to begin drying off. Everything was done at a slow pace without a care in the world.

She browsed through her wardrobe looking for the uniform her mother told her to leave out for today, which she didn't, and got dressed after finally finding it. She wasn't the biggest fan of the basic uniform so she chose to ditch the tie, add some thick black socks, and leave a few buttons undone on the blouse. Satisfied with the look she moved onto fixing the curled mess she called her hair, making it a more controlled curly mess. She ran downstairs greeted by her parents who were more than excited for her to start school at the hero academy. "Have a good first-day blue! I'm sure you'll do great!" Her sweet father gave her a big hug as she left, he was the one who was the most excited for her to 'follow in his footsteps'. "Yeah yeah, love you guys." She gave a little peace sign before the closed the door.

The walk to school was long and boring but she somehow managed to make it without being too late. The security guards looked at her as if they were disappointed that she wasn't one of the overly eager students ready to start their hero career. She wasn't sure if she wanted to be a hero or not as of yet and hoped this school would provide some insight. Portia walked straight through the guard stop, not caring enough to give them a greeting as it wasn't a requirement. She uncrumpled the little yellow slip she received in the mail to see what class she would be in as she walked. Ms. Abdu... sounds foreign. Portia smiled appreciating a name of culture before stopping dead in her tracks at the door. Students were already huddled in small groups interacting with each other and causing a commotion. It is way too early in the morning for this. She noted the boy cutting himself seemingly on accident but his motions seemed too calculated for this in her opinion, anyone should know trying to rip something like that from the ground wasn't a good idea. A boy yelled at everyone in the room his name and his announcement to make friends promptly after. And this is the group I'm supposed to be studying with... I don't trust any of them to save lives. She had this habit of evaluating people before speaking to get a feel of those around her, kind of like judging books before reading them. Portia sat in the third seat near the door observing those around her. So far just from a quiet observation, she knew the name of the loud one named Kama, the boy she presumes is the one who created this metal block named Zaxen, and the one who likes to cut himself named John. "So the girls are quiet and the boys are strange... This is going to be a boring year.." She mumbled unamused as her head slumped down onto her palm.

Bernice Allister

"Cherry blossoms are
once I knew,
Have formed a different view,
what was once my love for you,
has bloomed into

a forbidden fruit"

"That sounds good, right?" Bernice asked to stray, white cat which curiously decided to follow her two blocks prior. The feline meows in response having no words to spew but an utter noise. Bernice smiles warmly rewarding him with scratches to it's cheeks. "Well it doesn't matter. I didn't write it. I'm just a mere reader." She defended.

Rounding the corner, the teen finds herself standing before the most famous school the world has ever heard including herself. She's traveled far to get to where she's wanted to go. Right here in this moment. All of it will matter for when she returns to her hometown as a heroine. Violet eyes marvel at it's golden gates. What would one expect from such a high class school. It has indeed made an impression already to her and possibly anyone else who's gazed upon the building. Bernice shakes her head pulling out of her trance as she remembers to attend to a certain class as mentioned in her acceptance letter. "Mr. Fuji." She mumbled reading it's directions. Noted, she strolls in after permitted by the guards. She glances at the scenery with a somewhat bored expression. Though everything is welcoming, and fancy, she couldn't help but somehow feel like this is to be predicted. Regardless, there was still a hint of excitement lingering within her to finally be here. The closer she reached her destination the more nauseous she felt. There is nothing to worry about. She has a goal to obtain and if anything happened she still had her home to look forward to. Taking a deep breath, Bernice fixes her composure while reading her book to calm her down. Once she entered the open classroom, several students have already taken their seats talking amongst them. Everyone seemed giddy and vibrant this morning mirroring how she felt inside. A small smile curves her plump lips as a wave a relief washes over her. The Brunette steps inside taking her seat in the very back of the corner on the far right. With her glasses there is no chance she couldn't see much less listen. She preferred the silence while at the same time some noises for her to know she's not alone in the room. Intently she reads through her book while setting aside her messenger bag awaiting for class to start.

Last edited:
Florian could have been early too school today, but he didn't want to. He had forgotten to buy groceries for lunch this morning; and by the time he came back from the supermarket, the young man barely had the time to pack two boxes. So, it was either his sister and him went hungry for lunch, or he was late. Florian chose the former. Rolling up his sleeves, the redhead grabbed his trusty knife from the kitchen drawer. He could faintly hear the stirring of another person in the house as his hands began to speed up.

With a flourish of his hands, the ruby apple grasped in his palm turned into multiple, bunny shaped slices. Next, he gently stacked two sandwiches on the cutting board, putting tomatoes on one and none on the other. "What's next," Lares murmured to himself, flicking his eyes towards the clock on the wall. "Drinks, small dessert, and..." The hero-in-training trailed off as he just followed his train of thought. His body instinctually moved as he allowed his mind to wander towards school. But, he gradually became tired as he thought about school, so he stopped. "Oh, I'm done," Lares commented, blinking at the sight of two complete lunches, "when did that happen?"

Grabbing the one without tomato, Florian left his home for school. Perhaps he should have done it before he left the house, but he found himself checking his backpack for any missing items. Luckily, he didn't forget anything this time around. "But if I did?" Florian thought, entertaining the idea in his mind. "I'd probably run back home to get it if it was important enough." He walked at a methodical pace, hoping to be at least fashionably late. Periodically, he would glance at his wristwatch but never break his pace.

Eventually, he came upon his destination, being shaken out of his thoughts by a petal landing on his nose. Taking a deep breath, Florian exhaled in a large sneeze. His eyes teared up, and he could feel the tip of his nose burn. Rushing indoors, he fleed from the invasive allergens outside. Slowly, he worked his way through the classrooms. Eventually, he stumbled upon the right one and got the opportunity to see his classmates. It was a colorful collection of people which hurt his eyes especially the one with skunk-like hair. Some looked around his age, and others looked younger. Taking a random seat, he slumped in his seat and rested his eyes.

Ashley

She looks at the school with her normal blank expression. Cherry blossom pedals drop gracefully as she analyses the school from a distance. She just then notices that the school is shaped like a H. She then heads to the school.
She arrives into the classroom looking around at all the new classmates, while looking for an open seat.

Sven
Sven greeted the new arrivals in the class with nonchalant wave "S'up" he let his arms dangle by his chair, relaxed and comfortable. I wonder what's their power. He thought as he quickly glanced at the new arrivals.
(This is to all the arrivals in Mr.Fujin's class.)

Tobin Woodmire

Early in the morning and far before his alarm was set to go off, Tobin was harshly awakened by his mother banging on his door. “You better get up now or you’re gonna be late! And don’t make me tell you again.” He didn’t have much time to think as he stumbled out of his bed and started shoving his things into his nearby bookbag in a groggy state of panic. While simultaneously dragging his bag behind him, he shrugged on his uniform while hurrying into the kitchen to grab some breakfast. His mother sighed at the sight of his messy uniform but knew that it was futile to chastise him on this. Before he ran out the door she fixed his tie. “Have a good day, and be safe.” He smiled and opened the door. “I’ll see you when I get home mom.”

It wasn’t a long walk between his house and the school, and when he arrived the first thing he did was cheerfully greet the security guards. Normally he would stop for some friendly small talk, but his parents would kill him if he was late on the first day. He recalled all the information he was told about his class as he hurried down the hallway, and opened the door to Mr. Fuji’s classroom. It looked as if most of the students had arrived, but it wasn’t time for class to begin just yet, and he was nowhere near close to being late. He mourned the extra time he could have spent sleeping with a yawn and looked for a good place to sit. Luckily a spot by the window was open -the best spot to tune out when school got boring- and he sat down, trying not to fall back asleep.

zaxens grin faultered. Everyone was so nice. ‘Do they know?’ A voice in his head seethed, ‘that you’re a monster.’ Zaxen violently shook his head once more. No, they couldn’t...right? He leaned back in his chair, inhaling more smoke from his cigarette, “yeah sorry if I startled anyone with that,” He tried to think of the word, “display over there.” He chuckled, “I just hate handcuffs.” The crimson boy rubbed his wrists, “they chafe you see.”

Sven
Sven noticed the sleepy new arrival but didn't greet him. He pulled out his notepad and began skimming through it to see if anything else was on the school's agenda, while he was skimming he made a small tornado on his desk again just like before swirling it with his pointer finger on his left hand while flipping notes with his right. It seems most of the class has arrived, maybe one or two are late but it does seem like we are all here. The thought crossed Sven's mind. (Mr.Fujin's class)

Oh. It seems it was time for her to goto school. Ah fuck it. Claire knew she'd end up arriving late anyways. Life always seemed to find a way to screw with her.
She decided to take the slow route getting up. She pulled off her sheets and got out of bed. What kind of makeup did she want to put on.. Hmm. Nothing too extravagant. Just enough to be formal. She stared at the mirror. Sometimes she wondered if she was wasting her life. She barely talked to anyone and lived alone.
She did stay in shape by going to a local gym but she didn't really have any goals or friendships.
Was this boring? No she found it peaceful. it was probably better this way. The last friend she had turned out to be a mistake on her part.
She packed her things to head to school. She personally hoped she didn't draw too much attention. She didn't like attention.

She jogged her way to school. It wasn't too far and she might aswell make the journey efficient and also get some blood moving. A superhero school. Is this for real? She didn't care about being a hero. Just getting through and getting a stable job is about what she wanted.
She was supposed to head to Mr. Fuji's classroom. As she arrived to the school she felt rather anxious.
What were her classmates like? If anything they would bother her.
She found her way to the classroom and picked a random seat.

Angel Black

"Why were you wearing handcuffs?" Angel asks quietly "They usually don't do that to student" she adds, she has seen fire breathing somewhere before, she just couldn't remember where, she's twirling her pencil around since she's kinda bored, only for the pencil to fall out of her hand, she grabs it off the floor m, but hits her elbow against the chair. She curses under her breath "Well this just doesn't help in making somewhat of a good impression" she thinks rubbing her elbow.

L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back