• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Super Danganronpa 2 ; KomaHina

gall0ws

poster boy
Hey! My name is Gallows. I'm looking for a Nagito Komaeda / Hajime Hinata roleplay.

Details
  • I write in the third person. Literate/advanced literate. Novella style. 10+ years of experience.
  • Responses will typically range ~300 words if your preferred length isn't specified.
  • I can play as Nagito or Hajime, with no strong preference for either.
  • I am also willing to play other characters when the need arises.
  • I am only looking for this single pairing. I do not care for OCs in SDR2, and I will not double.
  • AU and canonverse are both acceptable, but I will always have a bit of a bias for canonverse.
  • I have no triggers. Please let me know if you do.
  • I am 21+. Do not write with me if you are not 18+.
  • I am willing to use any medium or platform.
I have an idea that I might like to explore. It's just a bit of canonverse, with a twist. The conditions of this twist may bring the two closer together over time. Of course, we don't have to go with my idea. I'm down for most things, provided that you assist me in making plot decisions!

In any case, if this interests you at all - or if you have any questions - please contact me! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back