• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sunsets & Dirt Roads - open

Beeze

!!!
So, I’m not going to make this fancy or super detailed because I gotta head to class soon, but I’ve been having some strong cravings for something small town/horseback riding/cowboy type thing. Whether it’s more romance or drama or action related, I’ve just been craving it a little.

What you can expect -
- someone that loves ooc chat
- at least two paragraphs, though can easily go 1000+ words with the right muse
- ??? Horses???
- no strict activity rules. Give me a reply a day, I’ll be happy. Give me a reply a week, I’ll be just as happy
- multiple characters

What I’m looking for
- someone that can write a minimum of a couple paragraphs
- someone happy to play both genders and willing to have side characters
- preferably 18+?? But a year or two under can be chill too. I’m more looking for people that I can relate to with maturity and place in life

So yeah, I do have multiple ideas. Just send me a pm or post here and let me know which parts of this you’re more interested and we can figure something out

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back