• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

@FrazzledFox™ and DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 , KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint turned down someone, saying we were full, so just make sure it's OK before making more toons? I'm kinda curious too, I've been feeling the urge for another character, but you guys post very often, so I don't want to burn myself out trying to keep up D:

Also Karen, you can just assume Annie had a pleasant goodbye and went to her spot mentioned previously :) And you can just get to Sasha whenever you feel she would appear in the line :)

@FrazzledFox™ and DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 , KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint turned down someone, saying we were full, so just make sure it's OK before making more toons? I'm kinda curious too, I've been feeling the urge for another character, but you guys post very often, so I don't want to burn myself out trying to keep up D:

Also Karen, you can just assume Annie had a pleasant goodbye and went to her spot mentioned previously :) And you can just get to Sasha whenever you feel she would appear in the line :)
I'll probably make it so that my next character lives outside of the apartment, so that they wont appear as often as other characters do, thus saving more space in the RP :D

Yeah I need to check in on everyone that have been absent for a while again and see what they are thinking. As for room, there might be room along the road if people decide to leave.

I'll probably make it so that my next character lives outside of the apartment, so that they wont appear as often as other characters do, thus saving more space in the RP :D
That can always work. I know I have plenty of NPCs that are connected to Sam's family that live outside the apartments. If you guys ever want to add characters feel free to make a cs. They don't really need to live in the complex.

That can always work. I know I have plenty of NPCs that are connected to Sam's family that live outside the apartments. If you guys ever want to add characters feel free to make a cs. They don't really need to live in the complex.
I'll pump out a new character sheet tonight or tomorrow, then :D

hot damn.
and that, kiddos, is how you develop romantic interests in two characters at once, along with establish some slight character development.

note that Ollie does not have any earbuds nor headphones, nor any other way to play music.

Hmm, I'm wondering if Sasha should trip over them as well XD Too bad that happened. Sasha can get lost in thought enough that even after talking to Ellie, she would still not realize what's going on. But I think a trip and yelp would snap her out of it XD

The nice thing about RPing is you can play with time. So even if someone posts ahead of you, you can back post for interactions with your character. Me and KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint had a very simple example of that with Anastasia and Ellie.

Advanced RPing techniques definitely include versions of that. So it's safe to post far into the future, and people can still interact to things that happened in the middle of your post, or previous posts if someone is lagging behind :)
Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Sorry I've been absent recently. Im trying to find time Tuesday or Wednesday to post. My summer semester started and im trying to get into the flow of things x.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back