• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

FrazzledFox FrazzledFox Oh god! No one landed on a needle, Sasha is offering morphine to those that fell onto each other, Ollie and Pluto. I think this is even worse than just landing on a needle...

FrazzledFox FrazzledFox Oh god! No one landed on a needle, Sasha is offering morphine to those that fell onto each other, Ollie and Pluto. I think this is even worse than just landing on a needle...
XD It was hard for me to read most the posts cause of some of the coloring, but I think I was able to catch enough. Also Sasha sscares me with her... Her ness.

Sasha is a super genius. Though she lacks understanding of social etiquette :) She's also authorize to use most chemicals, including morphine, for her sciences. She's authorized for a lot of things most people aren't XD

Offering those chemicals to other people may not be quite as legal as possessing and using them for her science though. Who knows, who cares, not Sasha XD

And no, Sasha isn't going to die XD

FrazzledFox FrazzledFox Do you have any issues reading my posts? I try to pick colors and fonts that make them easy to read. I sit pretty far from the small screen, and I can still read my posts without squinting or getting close. If they are hard to read, lemme know and I'll try to pick even higher contrasting colors and clearer fonts :)

I don't think that would surprise her, just fascinate her. She'd try to figure out the science behind it :)

You don't understand how Sasha's mind works :) If you want to surprise her, flatter her, or do something romantic. She doesn't understand that stuff XD She lacks understanding of human interaction, so that's the only way you can really surprise her :) Even teleporting into her room wouldn't surprise her :P

You don't understand how Sasha's mind works :) If you want to surprise her, flatter her, or do something romantic. She doesn't understand that stuff XD She lacks understanding of human interaction, so that's the only way you can really surprise her :) Even teleporting into her room wouldn't surprise her :P
hmmmmmm I got it.

I think it would fluster her and put her into shock XD But I don't see Pluto or Oliver doing that, seems very uncharacteristic of them :P Though many forms of compliments or teasing or anything like that can fluster her. Pluto and Ian have already done that before :)

I think it would fluster her and put her into shock XD But I don't see Pluto or Oliver doing that, seems very uncharacteristic of them :P Though many forms of compliments or teasing or anything like that can fluster her. Pluto and Ian have already done that before :)
I'll be sure to hold her hand whenever I get the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back