• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

There was this one incident that happened in South America a few years ago where a leech crawled into a 48 year old man's penis, so I think I'm gonna go with a leech :D

No, I'm not even going to say close but....that is one of my many kinks~;3:
a8f7f17ac4b0dca15ca0b1c2cc4303dd_shocked-meme-face-memes-shocked-face_1500-1257.png

Yeah Loved it! I am getting ready for work, so my post will probably be around 1 am tonight? I work 4-12
Ah, thank you! I was worried that I went a little bit too far on that post, but I'm happy that you liked it!

I'll see if I can stay awake long enough to get your post tonight XD

I've been feeling a bit rebellious this week, since I graduate from high school on two weeks! I stayed up till 12:30 last night!

Ah, thank you! I was worried that I went a little bit too far on that post, but I'm happy that you liked it!

I'll see if I can stay awake long enough to get your post tonight XD

I've been feeling a bit rebellious this week, since I graduate from high school on two weeks! I stayed up till 12:30 last night!
Not at all! I like it when people make my precious OC's feel uncomfortable because I am a sociopath. And psh, the month before I graduated HS and like the following 6 months after I was a regular 3-4am -person

Not at all! I like it when people make my precious OC's feel uncomfortable because I am a sociopath. And psh, the month before I graduated HS and like the following 6 months after I was a regular 3-4am -person
Yeah, I really like Felix; he's truly a kind hearted soul! I actually found myself in a situation where I wished that I had a character just to bond with Felix because I liked him so much, but I want to remain loyal to the relationship between Marco and Abraham XD

I've always woken up at 6:35 am for as long as I can remember, during my time in high school. I've only woken up earlier when my parents were gone for the week and I needed to take care of our family dog, Kai!

Yeah, I really like Felix; he's truly a kind hearted soul! I actually found myself in a situation where I wished that I had a character just to bond with Felix because I liked him so much, but I want to remain loyal to the relationship between Marco and Abraham XD

I've always woken up at 6:35 am for as long as I can remember, during my time in high school. I've only woken up earlier when my parents were gone for the week and I needed to take care of our family dog, Kai!
THEN MAKE A CHARACTER FOR FELIXAw cute doggo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back