• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Summoners - A Fantasy RP

Kumii

Hydro Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In this universe, there are people called 'Summoners' who were born with an attachment to a spiritual creature that grants them powers accordingly. Some use their power for evil though, raising some of the most dangerous crime syndicates on the planet. One such syndicate aims to dominate the world, however, because of a revolution the planet has been thrown into a dystopia.

World History
In the year 2010, the first Summoner was discovered, having the ancient creature Phoenix as his summon. This man's name was Cal Harrison, and he became the greatest 'hero' that ever graced the planet. However, shortly after, more and more Summoners started popping up, some even stronger and Cal quickly become a thing of the past.

In 2013, the crime syndicate named "Gyro" appeared and started committing the most heinous of crimes. Under the leadership of a man called 'Frost', the Gyro syndicate quickly took over the city where their HQ is located, however, they have not any moves since.

It is the year 2019 and Summoners are at an all-time high, with the population of 1:1. Still, no-one's heard of or seen the Gyro syndicate for 6 years... what could they be planning?

Setting
Modern Day Earth.

Sounds interesting. What would the character options and plot be?
Well, ultimately, the plot would be to destroy the big crime syndicate operating all over.

As for characters... I don't get what you mean, could you clarify a bit for me? Like do you mean, what kind of powers do they get? What the summoning is all about?

Yes, that.
Well, Summoners get one, and only one, 'summon' as their life companion, which acts as a conduit for their powers. I.E. your powers would have some inspiration from your summon. As for how powers would be set up, you'd get the ones you think of then everyone would get the ability to summon their companion as an added ability. Some may serve as combat companions and some may serve as just pets kind of.

The Summons can be ANY creature you can think of, fictional or not. So you can make up a creature for this, if you want.

Here's what I'm getting from this: our characters are part of a 'good guy' team whose job it is to deal with 'bad guy' summoners (which includes the mysteriously vanished Gyro Syndicate).
And we can make either a summoner or a summon character.
Am I getting this right? xD

Here's what I'm getting from this: our characters are part of a 'good guy' team whose job it is to deal with 'bad guy' summoners (which includes the mysteriously vanished Gyro Syndicate).
And we can make either a summoner or a summon character.
Am I getting this right? xD
Not necessarily. You just happen to be a person who doesn't want the world to be ruled just yet.

And no, you can only make a summoner. You get one creature that you can summon as a companion that gives you your abilities. A pact, if you will, though you can play the part of either summoner or your creature as you RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back