• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern summer nights reboot

minajesty

𝘒𝘬𝘒 π™ˆπ™„π™‰π˜Ό !
gonna keep this short, sweet, & simple just cause it's an interest check and i wouldn't want to put hard labor into this if it gets no interest from people lol.
- - -
summer nights: a roleplay revolved around a group of teenage friends going on a trip. they rent out the most amazing beach house available with the money they have saved and put together. we all know how teenagers act so their will be premade relationships (2 at the max), breakups, hookups (rpn rules apply), drama, and so much more. will the drama be too much for the group of friends to handle?
- - -
sooo. . .like i said before: short, simple, and sweet. trust me, there is a whole lot more to go with the roleplay, im just making making it simple. im currently in the process of making banners and list of rules and more. stereotypes will be involved such as the "princess" and the "jock" etc. drama and activity of every user joining this roleplay is what's gonna keep this roleplay alive. & before you start attacking me (this is towards the users that recognized the idea), i did get permission from the original owner to reboot this. they are perfectly okay with it. alright, if i get at least 4+ users interested in this, i will start making everything quickly. also, i will list a couple of the main rules below. if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to comment down below or send me a private message. thank you :)

( main rules )
- you should at least be able to write 1-2 beefy paragraphs in MOST of your posts and replies ( 8+ sentences in each paragraph )
- each user should have two characters, one being male and one being female so the genders are even
- ALL RPNATION RULES APPLY.
- remain active throughout the roleplay and be okay with adding some drama. that's whats going to keep the roleplay going
- communicate and express your thoughts and ideas about the roleplay to the moderator and user.

ooo yes defo interested

^^ even though there really isn't enough ppl yet, ill get workin'. tag your amΓ­gas and amΓ­gos.​

last bump then ill start putting things together (making threads n stuff).

BIDI BIDI BUMP BUMP

^^^ the character sheet, out of character, and main thread is already up. i will have the roles up soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back