• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Nights OOC

question, do we have to use the freebie code or are we allowed to use our own?

Hi all!

I'm horrible-horrible-horrible at finding pictures for characters I usually end up pictureless on other places, I'm hoping not to let this one be included in that list but ahhh! Tasukete. I need help finding a suitable picture for my EXTREMELY WIP MALE FEMALE BICYCLE CS.

Also,
5. I think it would be helpful to establish some relationships before hand.
I'm hoping to follow this and buddy-buddy-buddy up with someone who's also interested in doing this. PM!

spookie spookie I'll check it out tonight :)

Also I would be interested in some preexisting relationships as well, whether that be friendships or more. (I have the party animal)
I haven't made her personality yet but I'm just saying that if you wanna be more than friends with Charisse she doesn't exactly have good self-control when she's under the influence.
Which she is.
A lot.

Hey, I'm really sorry to do this, but I think I'm gonna have to drop this. I just found out that I was chosen for a really competitive internship so my schedule is about to become even crazier than it already is.

@Flowër Powër I saw that you were interested in this after it was full, just wanted to let you know that I had to drop out so you could hop in as the artist if you're still interested

Hey, I'm really sorry to do this, but I think I'm gonna have to drop this. I just found out that I was chosen for a really competitive internship so my schedule is about to become even crazier than it already is.

@Flowër Powër I saw that you were interested in this after it was full, just wanted to let you know that I had to drop out so you could hop in as the artist if you're still interested
OMG CONGRATS THO!
@Flowër Powër if you want her place, she had The Artist. If you want to see if any other spots open that's fine but I have someone else might be interested in the part.

Hey guys I'm gonna message you all when I notice that you're done with your CS.

If you don't get a message from me within a reasonable amount of time of you finishing, feel free to message me first. (Or just msg me when you finish; either is fine)

heeeeyyyyyyy, im done with my character. The only thing I need is some relationships. If you want to have some type of connection to Arabella, let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back