• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Nights OOC

Unfortunately, I won't be able to finish my post up today. I'll have to do it tomorrow, probably around 3:40 PST. Sorry.

Hey guys. I'm really sorry that I died again. :( But we got buried with paperwork and licensing inspections. :( And now that we have new schedules, I don't think I can post everyday anymore so I think I'll have to drop this rp. Sorry! !! !!!!!!!! !!!! But I can only reply 2 or three times a week now and I don't think that'll work for a fast paced rp like this. :(( I'm really sorryyy omg I wish I really can reply everyday because I love this but I really hate my schedule and now myself u guys

Hey guys. I'm really sorry that I died again. :( But we got buried with paperwork and licensing inspections. :( And now that we have new schedules, I don't think I can post everyday anymore so I think I'll have to drop this rp. Sorry! !! !!!!!!!! !!!! But I can only reply 2 or three times a week now and I don't think that'll work for a fast paced rp like this. :(( I'm really sorryyy omg I wish I really can reply everyday because I love this but I really hate my schedule and now myself u guys
its ok svad. We all get busy in our lives.

It's alright. The RP is sort of dying anyways, I think.

more than likely im going to drop out of this. ive joined a lot of roleplays and plus im not receiving much activity from here anymore.
r.i.p Arabella/Rufus/Grant drama.
sorry :/

okay this is sad... my favorite rp of all.

if it dies we should make a new one set after it with some of our same characters, because the dynamics were great.

N-now that svadil is out, I can post! ......
.. Rip..

I agree with spooks in that there should be a sequel, sort ish. But I'm not going to let my 1st rpnation RP die this soon like this I'll now post plenty

and hopefully we can sort everything out.

N-now that svadil is out, I can post! ......
.. Rip.
I agree with spooks in that there should be a sequel, sort ish. But I'm not going to let my 1st rpnation RP die this soon like this I'll now post plenty

and hopefully we can sort everything out.
Not sure if I'll make a "sequel"... especially not so soon. I love/loved summer nights but I think the idea needs a little work in regards to what there is to do an whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back