• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Summer Love: Remember Me? {A Reality Show} ((Full))

I could join this if you still need a male character.

I see in the title 1 is needed, but I wasn't sure if that was still accurate and which role that was.

Last edited:
I could join this if you still need a male character.

I see in the title 1 is needed, but I wasn't sure if that was still accurate and which role that was.
Yes we need one more male spot filled to have a full cast. There are 2 roles open, I am going to take the last role left whatever it may be, so you can choose which one your more interested in. The list of available roles and the character application are in the first post.

Yes we need one more male spot filled to have a full cast. There are 2 roles open, I am going to take the last role left whatever it may be, so you can choose which one your more interested in. The list of available roles and the character application are in the first post.

PM'd you CS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back