• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Beckoning Camp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Dylan keeps his hand around Jade until his name is called and he stands up as much as possible and waves before sitting back down. He then gets some food for himself self before grabbing Jade's plate and gets him a little bit of food because he doesn't want to waste a lot of it if Jade doesn't really eat it at all.

He then puts it down in front of him and cuts up the steak as well as some over things. After he grabs his cup before pouring some water into it. He then puts back down in front of him. Dylan then starts eating his food.
deathrisesagain deathrisesagain SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Tommy looks at the food and tries a little bit of it before nodding his head. He then starts eating it.
deathrisesagain deathrisesagain

Jacob looked to Dylan. “I didn’t eat breakfast or lunch. Give me a break.” He replied. Jacob laid the mushrooms and onions on his steak and began eating. He was quite enjoying the meal. He smiled when he saw Tommy eating, sitting closer to his brother, but eating.

Nicholas cut up his steak and potatoes, skipping over the mushrooms and onions. He didn’t like those, they were too mushy for him.

Dylan just nodded at Jacob. He then looks over at Jade and notices that he is only really playing with his food but at least he is doing something Dylan thinks to himself before starts eating his food.

Tommy continues eating his food.

Jacob looked at Tommy and smiled. “ do you like riding horses?” JAcob asked kindly. The campers were much younger this year, a seven, eight and ten year old, as various eleven and twelve year olds. The crowd was also much smaller then the past several years. Normally every bunk in all five bunk houses were full, but this year he believed only one maybe two were full.

Dylan sees Jade still doing stuff with his food. He hopes that maybe this will help his confidence and eventually he will eat the food. Dylan continues eating
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Tommy didn't respond to Jacob and starts trying to get his brother attention as he stops eating and grabs on to his brother and turns his head away before burying his head into his brother.

Jacob was wondering what else could he do that open up these kids. “After dinner, we’ll walk by the horses. I will introduce you two to Bruno, my horse. He likes apples, so I will have to bring apples to him.” JAcob said and then went back to eating.

Nicholas gave a dirty look towards Jacob. He didn’t like the fact that his little brother quit eating because of the douche.

She sat in the stable as alota splayed our as the puppy climbed onto her

Dylan continues eating as he keeps an eye on Jade. He sees what is happening with Jacob and the kids that he is interacting with. He is not happy with the way that Jacob is approaching things and can tell that Tommy is scared now and has stopped eating because of Jacob and that Nicholas is not very happy with him. Dylan decides that he will have to talk with Jacob very soon or after dinner at least

Tommy is scared now and starts shaking as he is holding on to his brother. He starts to get even more anxious, worried and scared after Jacob mentions about taking them else were. He starts crying slightly into his brother as he is super scared of Jacob at the moment. He looks like he is about to break down or something.

Dylan notices what is happening he stops eating and then looks over at Jacob "do you want to go for a walk after dinner?" he asks to him with a we need to talk kind of look on his face . "Anyway do you have any plans for winter?" He asks him. Trying to take him away from talking to Tommy and nick. He hopes Jacob will go for a walk with him because they really need to talk about how he is being around Tommy and his brother. He keeps a very close eye on Tommy and his brother. He also gets his phone out of his pocket and holds it under the table as he starts texting Mary about what is happening currently and that he concerned that things could escalate if the situation isn't kept under control right now.

Last edited:
Jacob looks over at Dylan. “ we could take a ride instead. I know Bruno needs some exercise before bed.” He replied and went back to eating before hearing Dylan’s next question. “The same as every year, just the Christmas snow rides. After camp is over, it’s time to start getting ready for winter.” JAcob answered. He looked over at Nick and Tommy for a moment and then turned away. He didn’t want to scare them any more then he already has. Jacob wasn’t sure why the two acted the way they did.

Tommy starts to get more and more worked up as his brother dose nothing to help calm him down or make him feel safe.

Dylan notices what is probably going to happen so he doesn't really say anything to Jacob and just shakes his head for the first answer before nodding his head for the second answer.

Tommy sees Jacob look at him and he can't take it anymore he gets up quickly and runs off crying out loudy looking absolutely scared as anything. He leaves the room that every one else is eating including Jacob.

Dylan watches as he quickly trying to get Nick's attention "go your brother needs you. come let's go" he says to him. He then looks at Mary "keep a eye on Jade please" he says to her before getting up quickly and then he looks at Jacob "we need to talk later on" he says to him. He then leave the room hopefully with Nick or after following him

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Last edited:
Nick runs after Tommy. He knew neither of them wanted to be there. However, he has never ridden a horse nor has he been out of their own state of Maine. All of this was new to both of them. He was more pissed that their parents didn’t even try to travel with them.

Jacob looked at Dylan as he ran out, like what did he do. Jacob finished his dinner and put his dishes in the sink before leaving with an apple in tow. Once outside the gathering hall, he headed towards the stables.

Tommy ends up running to a pretty hidden corner somewhere and sits down as he continues to crying. He then hits the wall with his hand a bit. He is very upset about everything and kicks the wall a bit.

Dylan waits for a bit keeping eye on two boys. After he is satisfied that they should be ok. He leaves them be and gose to back to the gathering hall to check on Jade. He goes over to him "hey I'm back now" he says to him calmly.

Dylan notices that he is not waking up so he carefully removes the plate from underneath him and then puts it aside on the table before slowly and carefully picking Jade up.

He then gets some wetwips out of a packet that is kept close by. He then wipes his face with a couple of them. Before putting them in the bin and takes the plate over to the sink. He then takes Jade back to the bunkhouse that they are staying in and he puts him into the bed in the corner before tucking him in.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

He flinched slightly before settling back down . If Dylan pays attention he will see a snowflake birthmark on his right cheek. He snuggles his arm not letting go.
Dominic Dominic

Dylan notices the birthmark but he doesn't care about it because why would he.
He feels Jade snuggle his arm and so he kneels down a bit before putting his hand on him "listen I got some work to do ok?. I will to be far away or I can stay here with you if you really want me to" He says to him. SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Dylan looks before deciding that it is ok. So he gets up and gose to his bed before grabbing his laptop bag and one of his backpacks. He then goes just outside the bunkhouse and sits down on one of the nice bench tables. He then sets up his laptop and starts doing some work on his laptop. He checks on Jade every so often.

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back