• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Beckoning Camp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
She took them one by one and walked them back and forth turning them and making sure they could walk fine, she would see if they needed to be on rest if they did canter or gallop like they do. It was something that happens always with new fields and young horses..

After abit she went too find Jade and Dylan and says hello her hands now a bit grubby from doing so much picking..

Dylan happy watches him" I think she likes you. Her name is Jess. they have heard that one for a couple of years now. He says to him before quick loading at a text message on his phone "oh dear that doesn't sound too good" he says out loud to himself.

Jacob walked out of the house and jumped up onto his horse, there were things to be done. He started riding on to the fields, towards the cattle that was herding. There was a bit on his mind and he just wanted to be left alone for the time. Jacob could work all day and night, until his hands were raw, that didn’t bother him, but trying to get quite personal and over bearing with him, stressed him out to no end.

Kennedy zipped up her duffel bag, the sound of her parents screams vibrated her thin bedroom walls. Today, it was about who was bringing her to the camp. Yesterday it was about whether or not she was going. Kennedy wasn't sure if she cared about going this year or not, but the thought of being away from her parents was enticing. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy going because she did. She was just tired and sometimes the camp was so perky.

Kennedy rubbed her temples. Maybe she needed some perky in her life. She grabbed her bag, swinging it over her shoulder before tossing open her bedroom door. "Mum, dad!" She hollered down the hall. "Camp. Now. Today." She held up her arm before pointing to her watch. "We're going to late as it is."

"Your father is taking you. Have fun," her mother said before giving her a hug and heading down the hall, toward her bedroom.

The ride felt like an eternity. The silence between them felt thicker than the tires of her father's Ford F-150. Halfway there he turned the music on and Luke Bryan's twangy voice serenaded them until they pulled up to the ranch. She saw Jacob dash away on his steed - he always had something to do. Kennedy hopped out of the truck, waved, and closed the door before her father could finish speaking. After this summer, she'd be gone at college and she wouldn't have to worry about listening to her parents.

With bag in hand, she marched forward before scanning the area. She wondered where Dylan was.

Dominic Dominic deathrisesagain deathrisesagain

Jacob turned around, having forgot his phone in the house. It didn’t take him long to get back, where Jose met him. “Jacob, Ms. Mary asked that you run to the air port and pick up two more campers. Do not worry my friend, Bruno is in my good hands.” The man said in a Latin American accent. Jacob nodded and climbed down, handing the reins over to the ranch hand. Jacob stepped inside to grab the truck keys. He liked driving the ford f 250 super duty, the 350 and 450 were a bit big for him. Jacob grabbed his phone and then walked out to the truck, with Mary running behind him. “Jacob, here are the custody paperwork for the campers, you will have to show them to the flight attendants before they are released to us.” MAry said. Jacob nodded and took the papers before climbing into the truck and leaving.

Dylan puts his phone back into his pocket after seeing that everything is probably going to be ok and at least people are going to help out "I'm sorry about that Jade, it's just that something has happened in Silver Valley. Which is another little town , not so far away from here" Dylan says apologising for his expression. He then looks at Jade.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Tommy is still waiting in the very big and scary airport with his older brother, he continues to stay very close to his brother., He is currently holding his brother's hand with his right hand and is clenching Jasper closely to him in other hand, he is standing right up against his brother and is leaning into him. He really does not like busy places or unfamiliar locations.
deathrisesagain deathrisesagain

((Sorry accidentally had some dice attached things attached my last post))

She opened the bales and chucked them them before going into the stoney field and looking about “ ahah here’s the problem!” She shouted as she lifted some stones with a shovel she brought before looking behind her and hearing a whining noise she stopped and looked around seeing a puppy, a greyhound pup to be exact she scooped it up and stroked it as it nuzzled her arm before slowly walking back to the yard she put it below her jacket and went to Alota’s stable,” Shhh..” she siad to the pup “ your gonna have to stay here till well... I don’t know but your just gonna have too.” She said putting the pup in the corner and covering it with some a a bag to make it look unsuspecting.” I’ll get you some food and water..”

She walked out and locked the door patting Alota “ don’t worry I’ll still look after you..” she smiled kissing her nose before running quickly to grab something for the pup

It took a little more then an hour to reach the small airport. For the size, it was quite busy. Jacob pulled up to the front and parked. Grabbing his hat from the passenger seat, he climbed out and walked in. Jacob looked around to see if he could spot them. ‘One has a stuffed bird’ Jacob remembered and spotted Tommy, and who he expected was Nicholas. Walking over he pulled the papers out. “You must’ve Mrs. Johnston. I am JAcob. And you must be Tommy, and Nicholas.” JAcob spoke, his kindness showing through his voice. She nodded and looked at the papers. “Everything is in order. I will be back at the end of summer to pick them up.” She spoke before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicholas saw the young man walking over and moved his body more the put himself between the new comer and Tommy. His small hand holding Tommy’s smaller hand. He didn’t say anything, and didn’t really want to be there but it was their parents that made him go. They didn’t even have the decency to bring them themselves.

Tommy sees someone coming over as his brother moves in front of him which makes him feel a little bit better knowing that he is there to protect him. Tommy tightly holds his brother's hand. he didn't really want to be here either he didn't like new places and new people were scary. So he is not sure why his parents to send him along with his brother. maybe they thought it would hopefully give him some more confidence or something. deathrisesagain deathrisesagain

Dylan almost instantly notices that Jade has fallen off the fence and quickly rushes over. He then checks to see if he is alright and comforts him if needed.
"Are you okay?" He asks him SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

She opened the bales and chucked them them before going into the stoney field and looking about “ ahah here’s the problem!” She shouted as she lifted some stones with a shovel she brought before looking behind her and hearing a whining noise she stopped and looked around seeing a puppy, a greyhound pup to be exact she scooped it up and stroked it as it nuzzled her arm before slowly walking back to the yard she put it below her jacket and went to Alota’s stable,” Shhh..” she siad to the pup “ your gonna have to stay here till well... I don’t know but your just gonna have too.” She said putting the pup in the corner and covering it with some a a bag to make it look unsuspecting.” I’ll get you some food and water..”

She walked out and locked the door patting Alota “ don’t worry I’ll still look after you..” she smiled kissing her nose before running quickly to grab something for the pup

Jacob smiled. “ well, what do we say we get out of here and get back to the ranch. Mary will be starting dinner soon, and you get to meet everyone. Tomorrow we will show you the horses and everything. It’s a fun place. I’ve been here at this camp since I was small.” JAcob said, reaching for their bags and leading them out to the truck. “ if you want to know anything, just ask.” JAcob added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicholas followed behind, keeping a close eye on the new person. The dude didn’t seem that old, may last year of high school, first year of college. “Come on Tommy, we might as well go. Who knows it might be fun.” Nick said kingly to his brother.

Tommy has a very childrens looking backpack with and nothing much else.
He he continues to to hold onto his brother and still really doesn't want to be here. When is brother told him it could be fun he just makes whining noises. Which he usually does when he is afraid or scared about something. deathrisesagain deathrisesagain .

Dylan comforts him a bit and then notices his knee "we should go and get that checked out." He says to him. SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

She came back with a few biscuits she found in a barn ina dogs bowl and fed them to the puppy “ good boy..”

Yade Lauren.jpgKennedy Tote
Kennedy sighed, hiking her bag up higher before heading to drop her bags off. The farm seemed busy as usual. Jacob ducking out, Dylan busy somewhere, and everyone else seeming to run around from destination to the next.

After dropping her luggage off Kennedy wandered to the barn. The smell of horses and manure filled her nose, yet, somehow she'd come to miss that smell. It had become a sort of comfort and familiarity for her. Kennedy approached a stall and quietly whistled before the horse looked at her. The Chestnut mare tossed her head then turned, and stepped toward Kennedy. The mare had a name, but Kennedy only called her Snickers and she seemed to appreciate it - at least that's what Kennedy told herself.

Snickers took a deep breath as Kennedy stroked her forelock. Her fingers trailed down to her nose. "Sorry, I don't have any treats," Kennedy said chuckling.

It was almost crazy to think how much she hated this place when she first arrived. Snickers was the first horse she rode and the first one that tossed her off - the only one that tossed her off. Snickers lifted her head, pushing at Kennedy's hand before nickering once more. "Next time I promise I'll bring something for you." The horse snorted and Kennedy interpreted that as forced satisfaction from her answer mixed with anticipation for when Kennedy would come back.

Jacob loaded their bags into the back of the truck and unlocked the doors. He opened the back door for the two boys to climb into. Jacob was wondering where they came from but he wasn’t going to jump into their business on the first day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick followed behind Jacob until they arriv3d at the truck. When the back door was opened, he pulled Tommy in front of him and followed closely. He was going to get in the truck after his brother, to make sure he was taken care of.

Dylan looks at Jade and points towards a small cut on his leg that he can see.
"We need to get that checked out like I said" he says to him before offering to take his hand to lead him to were they need to go.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Tommy continues hugging Jasper as they get towards the truck he keeps holding his brother's hand and walks behind him but then his brother pushes him in front of him as the back door opens. He then looks behind him to make sure his brother is is still there. He stands there for quite a while before slowly getting into the back of the truck as he looks back every so often to make sure he's brother is there. He then holds his brother's hand after he has gotten into the truck with him.

The puppy starts tapping as she picks it up and takes it outside as she accidentally walks into dylan as the puppy taps louder “ oh sorry!”

Dylan takes Jade hand. He needs to get him checked out to make sure he is ok and also write an incident report. Just as he's about to take Jade the main house. He bumps into Sibhàn and looks at her as he hears something suspicious but doesn't say anything and continues on walking with Jade until they get to main house. He then takes him to outside of Mary's office and he knocks on the door before waiting for a response.

Interactions with:
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
nymphball nymphball

Users who are viewing this thread

Back