• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Beckoning Camp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jacob grabbed Jades suitcase and bag then began walking to the bunk house. “ so Dylan, what have you been up to lately? I haven’t seen you in a while?” JAcob asked. Apparently every time Dylan has been to the ranch, Jacob was either in town or out on the land somewhere. Jacob was a hard worker, and some people from school had no idea how he can fit so much work all in one day.

Dylan picks his suitcase and backpacks back up from the table. He then starts walking to bunk house number 2. "Oh my were do I even start with a question like that?. Come on you know me well enough to know that we would be here for ages if I told you everything I had been up to". He says to Jacob as he giggles out loud to himself self a little bit knowing that would take way too long to answer. "No I not seen you in a while either." He says looking at him.

“I’ll come down here tonight I promise..” she says before going down and taking another Blue pill

Jacob laughed. “You’re right. We will be forever. You work way too much and too hard as well.” Jacob replied while walking towards he house. He wasn’t sure how to converse with Jade, since he didn’t know sign language. He just now noticed the condition of the bags. “ I will have to let Ben and MAry know that the little man needs some new stuff. These bags are falling apart.” JAcob said, mostly to himself but out loud.

"work too much and too hard?. I don't think so mate, I love working hard. Most of my family are hard workers. So I have been brought up in that environment,so I guess you get used to working hard and having things to do. I tell you what if I didn't go around and help people as much and so on, I don't know what I would be doing with all that free time" Dylan says to Jacob as he continues walking.

"Yeah we really do need to get him some new things those clothes are not too good for working on a farm, they are falling apart and could be very dangerous" He says taking to Jacob again.

Jacob nodded. “That’s true. You are a hard worker, and I hope you know that this community appreciates everything you and your family does for us.” JAcob said. He reached for the door and opened it for Dylan and Jade. There wasn’t much else. Just as he opened the door, his phone buzzed. While juggling the bags, he fished his phone out. ‘My office now!’ JAcob saw and put his phone away. He set the bags down just inside the door. “I gotta go, Mary wants me.” JAcob added.

Jade nods and starts putting away his things that's a mixture of school stuff and clothes. He takes every thing with since he's always getting moved around so much so he has very little things. He grabs his Norse mythology book out and claims a bottom bunk in a corner and reads. After awhile he goes out and explore s the place.

Last edited:
Dylan smiles at Jacob "yeah we know how much the community appreciate us for very thing we do but that is not the reason why we do it. if it was I think a lot of first would have stopped a long time ago."

He says to him as he waits for Jacob to open the door for them. He then sees Jacob get out his phone "don't worry you go, I will look after Jade" he says as he starts taking his stuff inside the bunkhouse. He puts his stuff near one of the beds afterwards he sees if he Jade needs any help but he looks like he's fine.

When Jade starts reading Dylan opens open the orange backpack the he has and takes out his laptop after he grabs the charger for it and takes the top bunk bed above Jade.

He sits down with his laptop and then starts doing some work on it as he keeps a eye on Jade to see if he is still in the room.
After a while he notices that Jade looks like he wants to go outside. So he saves the documents he is working and then closes down the laptop.
He then hides underneath the duvet cover on the bed after he follows Jade out and let's him explore a bit

"do you have any questions or is there anywhere you want to look at in particular?" He asks him.

She puts Alota in a new field making sure it wasn’t as stoney before going to look for Mary

Jacob left the bunk house and headed straight to the main house. He wasn’t sure what MAry wanted, but he knew he’d find out very soon. It wasn’t a long walk between the two houses and so it didn’t take long for him to arrive. “Sit down!” Mary spoke sternly, a voice he didn’t hear very often. Jacob listened and sat down in the chair. “I found out today that you never posted the help wanted ad. I told you to submit it.” MAry said as she closed the office door. “But.....” Jacob was starting to say but was cut off. “No, I don’t want buts. I tell you to do something you do it. Now why didn’t you get it done?” MAry asked. “MAry, I did post the ad. Ferrierwanted.com, go there and look.” JAcob replied. Mary looked at him and went back to hr desk and pulled up the site. “I don’t see i.....oh there it is.” She added. Jacob reached over and opened her appointment book. “You have four in person interviews and two by phone. All set up for next week. Mary, I have always done what you asked.” Jacob spoke calmly, even though he doesn’t like when voices get raised at him. She nodded and apologized before allowing him to go.

She knocked on the door of the office where Mary and Jacob were, as she waited

Mary was just about to start the next thing she needed to talk to him when the door knocked. She pointed to him. “We are not done here.” She spoke sternly before walking over to the door. She opened and saw Siobhan. “Welcome back Ms. Siobhan. How can I help you?” MAry spoke kindly.

Jacob sat in the chair not saying a word. He began thinking about anything other then what was going on. He was in the hole, for something. First it was the help wanted ad, which he did, and now what could it be? He wasn’t sure, with Mary it could have been missing breakfast, though she knew that reason.

“ nice to see you again Mary, the field Alota was in has a lot of stones so so you mind if I walk the rest into a better one?” She may only of been 14 but she was very grown up and quiet.

“ Alright, Dosage on my medication down, I’ll leave in my forms once I’ve picked there feet and moved them.” She smiled as she pushed back her long copper brown hair

Mary listened. “Thank you Siobhan. I will change it in the system. If you wouldn’t mind, while we wait for the other campers, could you through two bales of hay out into the field for the horses?” Mary asked.

She nodded “ I’ll see you later Mary!” She spoke loudly as she ran off grabbing a couple hoof picks “ wait maybe Jade could help?” She thought as she slowed down

Mary watched Siobhan walk away before closing the door. Once back behind her desk her voice got a bit loud. Jacob just sat there quiet, not responding to anything that was being said to him or answering questions. She was asking too much, why did he skip his appointment yet again, it was the third time, why he got into a fight in schoool on his last day. When he didn’t answer, she dismissed I’m so he could get back to work. Jacob stood up and left, leaving the office door open.

She opened the gate and herded the few horses down the yard before tieing them to the poles and giving them some hay to keep them occupied before picking their feet and taking them back up to the new field “ now to open the bales.”

Dylan smiles at Jacob "yeah we know how much the community appreciate us for very thing we do but that is not the reason why we do it. if it was I think a lot of first would have stopped a long time ago."

He says to him as he waits for Jacob to open the door for them. He then sees Jacob get out his phone "don't worry you go, I will look after Jade" he says as he starts taking his stuff inside the bunkhouse. He puts his stuff near one of the beds afterwards he sees if he Jade needs any help but he looks like he's fine.

When Jade starts reading Dylan opens open the orange backpack the he has and takes out his laptop after he grabs the charger for it and takes the top bunk bed above Jade.

He sits down with his laptop and then starts doing some work on it as he keeps a eye on Jade to see if he is still in the room.
After a while he notices that Jade looks like he wants to go outside. So he saves the documents he is working and then closes down the laptop.
He then hides underneath the duvet cover on the bed after he follows Jade out and let's him explore a bit

"do you have any questions or is there anywhere you want to look at in particular?" He asks him.
he shakes his head and walk s in a random direction
Dominic Dominic

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back