• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Beckoning Camp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Dylan watches Jacob and waits for him to take care of the normal protocol. He notices the symbol too just about as it's kind of hard to see what Jacob is doing on the PC but he knows what it means as well. Which then reminds about the paperwork and he opens his bag before pulling it out and giving it to Jacob "paperwork" he says.

He then hears Jacob mention were he will be staying "oh ok that is different I don't usually stay in the bunk house. It's been a while since I have stayed in one. Isn't that the younger groups one?' Dylan asks him.

She grabs her papers similar to last year only lighter doses of her medication as she handed it in as she looked around “ can I go lead Alota?” She asked with big eyes as she held the head collar as she saw the mare at the fence

Dylan sees Jade and looks at Jacob "ok, I think he needs the bathroom. I will take him and then come back here" he says as he offers Jade his hand before taking him to the bathroom "do you need any help at all?" He asks him as they get close to the bathroom.

Jacob nodded and looked at the paperwork being handed to him. Jacob takes it and sets it on the desk. “I’m just reading the roster. Mary has you as a Bunk House Guardian. That particular one is 10 years and younger. I can mention something to Mary if you don’t want to be in the bunk house, if you want.” JAcob offered. He went through the normal routine, giving Jade the name of the horse he’ll be taking care of this summer. “Jade, the first week of camp, you’ll be learning how to take care of a horse and how to saddle one properly, and so that means no riding until you are ready, and Ben or Top will make that decision.” JAcob explained. Top was the trail boss, and head of the ranch hands. He was a grumpy older man, but always a good heart.

She sighed as she didn’t even bother getting her cabin number before walking to the stable block and checking Alota’s stable and sitting in it as she looked at a magazine

"okay sorry, I was only asking that is all. in case you did. I will be out here if you do need anything though" Dylan's smiles at him. He then takes out his phone and checks his emails.

Dylan then puts his phone away and looks at Jade "are you ready to go back to the office?" He asks him.

She didn’t mind be ignored as she went outside and walked around her head still looking humming something in loose drench she had learned.

Dylan then leads him back to the office and then looks at Jacob"sorry about that. What were you telling us before we left the room?" He asks him

Dylan watches Jade sign to him the whole entire conversation. He then nods before turning back to face Jacob "no that is completely fine, I was just a little surprised at first that is all but I'm always happy to help out where needed and besides I think Jade would like to have someone in there, so he isn't on his own." He says to Jacob before turning back to Jade "would you like me to stay in the bunk room with you?" He asks him.

Last edited:
She went to Alota’s field and hopped the fence before putting the head collar on and leading her down the yard

Jacob finished up the check in paperwork and slowly stood up. “Ok, well you’re checked in Jade. I am JAcob, if you need anything just ask. Mary should be back soon, so Dylan if you would like, you can take Jade to his bunkhouse, and then show him the horses. You know where everything is at.” JAcob said before leaving the office to step outside. He sat down in the same chair as before, and pulled his boots back on.

"yeah I am I'm going to take him first if he wants to of course, I have to put my stuff in there as well. Then I will see what he wants to do afterwards if anything. Yep I know this place very well." Dylan says to Jacob before trying to get Jade's attention so you he ask him something.

Dylan smiles at Jade " so are you ready to see where you will be staying with me?" He asks making it sound exciting. He patiently waits for a response from him.

"listen if you like we can go and see the horses or do something else afterwards. I've got to get my suitcases and things from my car. Do you mind coming with me to my car so I can get my items that I need?" Dylan asks him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back