• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Beckoning Camp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
She sneezed quietly as she pulled a tissue out of her pocket and rub her face

It's mostly just Jades foster care paper work and medical records. All of his dislikes and likes. One which he will have meltdowns over loud nosies. Jade watches him

A young lad, about 17 years in age, wearing a black cowboy hat and brown leather boots, came riding up, slowly. He had greens eyes, and dirty blonde hair, which he kept short. Jacob had dried mud all over his blue jeans, and boots, and some on his face. He saw Dylan and slowly climbed down from his horse, Bruno. Ben and Top were still a bit behind him, in the same condition. The lad only stood five foot seven inches tall, and was slim, with an athletic build.
“Hey Dylan, and Siobhan.” Jacob spoke in a tired voice, one that matched the way he looked. He saw the new comer on the porch and looked for his guardian. “Umm......who’s that and where is his parents or guardian?” Jacob asked, pointing towards Jade. He walked his horse to the railing and tied his there, before kicking the steps to knock the dried mud off of his boots.

She waved before hearing someone in the back of her head insulting her as she tended up she felt her bruises burn as she took a panic attack she ran off quickly behind a couple of trees shaking ,it happens all the time she had a couple here last year this wasn’t a bad one though.

Dylan nodded at Rose "ok, do mind if take a look at it at all?. Since I will be working with him." He asked her.
Later on, he sees a very familiar face as someone comes up riding a horse "hey Jacob it's good to see again" he then sees two over familiar faces "hello Ben and Mary" he says smiling to them. The whole time he can feel Jade behind him. Dylan reaches his hand his hand around his back to see if Jade wants to hold his hand.

Dylan moves his hand away and allows Jade to keep hugging his legs. He then looks around and takes in the situation "maybe you guys should put your horses away and get cleaned up" He suggests to Jacob and Ben

“Sorry that we’re late. That storm last night had some close strikes, and it scared the cattle. We’ve been out there all night trying to round them back up.” Jacob spoke. “So what’s going on here?” He asked, referring to Jade. He walked up the steps to a chair on the porch. “Ben will be heading right back out. He’s got to run into town. And Mary is already in town, making sure all food deliveries are in order. So I am doing the intake today.” Jacob said while pulling off his boots to head inside.

Jacob nodded and stood up. He pulled the house keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door. He stepped inside and headed for Mary’s office, so he could grab the intake roster. “SO Dylan, what is going on?” Jacob asked, opening the door to the office. He walked around the desk and began looking through all of the paperwork, trying to find the roster.

"no need to worry Jacob but your lucky that I was able to get here to look after these two when you were not about. Tell me about it that storm was something all right. I was out in it to, got absolutely soaked I did unfortunately for me. I think he might be a bit nervous that is all, I am sure he will warm up to you Jacob" Dylan says
He then watches Jacob open the door before asking Jade "do you want to stay with me for the time being?"

"Not much Jacob I will be with you soon" he says to Jacob.

Last edited:
Jacob nodded and continued fiddling through the stacks of papers, looking for the roster. “Now where did she put it. Mary, what did you do with it?” Jacob asked, mostly to himself. He sighed and sat in the chair, and tried to think where it would be. Jacob turned around to look at the shelves, and noticed some papers on the printer and looked through them. “Gotcha!” Jacob said, finally finding it. “WHAT?!? Only one pages?” Jacob said. He sighed once again and waited for Dylan to explain everything.

"did you bring anything else with you?" Dylan asks Jade wondering if he had a suitcase or anything like that.
That reminds Dylan about his own suit case he has to get out of his car and his other backpack, he decides that he will get it later on.

Dylan looks at both of them "I think we might have to get you something better for you to wear. Those clothes will not do for doing things on a farm" he says out loud. He then takes the suite case and the bag if Jade is not holding it. After he slowly walks towards the door. Before entering the building he looks over to the tree to were he hopes Sibhan is and waves him over.

Dylan then gose inside with Jade, leaving the door open and then looks at Jacob who looks a little bit confused from what Dylan can tell "hey what's up? "He asks him.

Jacob looked up at Dylan. “Oh, nothing, its just in my umm....amount of years here, our roster have never been so small. Only one page this year. But enough of that, who is this?” JAcob asked, pointing towards Jade, the shy little kid. He opened a drawer and pulled out a pen.

"yeah about that. I think Ben and Mary were supposed to tell you but with everything going on it seems like they haven't been able to get around to that yet, they were going to tell me as well about it, there said that is some reason for it being so low this year and they were going to tell us both about it.
That is Jade." Dylan says as he looks around the office "it's definitely good to be back at like my 3rd to 4th house" he says out loud to himself mostly.

Jacob wondered why Ben and Mary haven’t told him sooner, since he lived with them year round. Jacob nodded at the name and looked on the list until he finally found Jade, but it had a symbol next to it. Jacob has spent enough time around Mary to know what the symbols meant, there was a note under that name, but he couldn’t access the notes. “Ok Jade, well according to this, he’s in Bunk House number 2, with you Dylan.”

She reappeared abit later and grabbed a pill capsule and took out a small blue and pink pill and takes it before walking over to Dylan and jade her eyes puffy from tears and her legs abit red and raw form clawing herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back