• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Beckoning Camp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“I will bring Jade when he is re o head back. He doesn’t want to head back t the moment.” JAcob called over the radio. He knew the rules, and also knew MAry and Ben would be alright as long as either Dylan or Jacob was with Jade.

Nicholas wondered th same thing, before noting this bag behind the door. Open Tommy’s and pulled out some clean clothes. “Here wear this tonight.”

"okay fine but don't stay up too late and don't stay out all night long with him, we all need some sleep because tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Dylan says over the radio before looking at the time on his phone. "Fine he can have an hour and 9 minutes
max and then you must bring him back Jacob because you need sleep as well and so do the animals come to think of it" he says over radio before letting go of the button.

Tommy looks at the clothes that he is given and then at his brother "don't we have any pyjamas or anything?. I don't think Mummy and daddy would of allowed us to come without anything like that or at least me" He asks his brother.

Nick looked through the bags once more and found some pajamas. “Here we go. How bout these?” He asked.

Jacob put the radio down and pulled out a second carrot. He ended up losing his attention and went deep in thought, twirling the carrot in his hand. It didn’t take long for him to regain his attention. “Here why don’t you try giving him the carrot?” JAcob asked sending the carrot down on a barrel before backing up a little bit.

"yeah they will do" Tommy says before suddenly hugging his brother again.

Dylan goes over to his backpack and grabs a book before sitting down on one of the many beds and then sets alarm on his phone for time that he said to Jacob. He then sits it down besides him and starts reading his book

Jacob watches as the horse gently took the carrot from Jade. With a little yawn he looked at the time.

Nick hugged his brother and waited for the young lad to come back from changing.

Dylan continues reading his lovely book before quickly grabbing his phone and checking the time. He then puts it back down and gose back to reading because it is not time yet.

Tommy after a little while stops hugging his brother and then starts to get undressed right in front of him. He starts by taking his top off slowly first and then goes to start taking off his trousers. I really couldn't care less brother is there it's not like his brother hasn't seen it all before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back