• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SU Canon x Canon Roleplay Search (High-Literacy)

apugsign

Of the North
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Divider.png

lynx-fr-1576015635.png

Hello. Basically, I roleplayed Jasper from SU for a long time on other platforms and am craving getting back into writing her.
She's my favorite character from that series and although it has been a long time since I've watched, I still stand by saying that both the fandom and the
show gave her a terrible reputation that was not well-deserved.

I have other characters I can easily write and may be interested.

There are rules down below. 😅 Please read them. I will know if you didn't read them, and you won't be getting a response.

I'm looking for a highly literate RP partner to write Steven Universe/Steven Universe Future with long-term. I am looking for someone who is invested and
will put effort into the RP, their own OC, and their characterization; and someone who will be willing to communicate OOC with me and become friends.

While I can RP on-site, I prefer off-site. My main platform is Google Docs, but I'm willing to do things on Discord, as well.
I prefer to talk OOC on Discord.

Native-American-Feather-Divider2.gif

ABOUT ME:

Name: Lynx
Pronouns: They/them
Languages: English, Spanish, and (some) Mi'kmaq.
Timezone: CST -6/Central American Time

RULES:
-You MUST be 18+.
-You MUST be LGBT+ friendly, even if you're unwilling to write it.
-I'm not going to be listening to any negative takes on Jasper's character. I've been there, done that, and it's old.
Most of it comes off as people villainizing her for her mannerisms and appearance when other characters are just as bad and still adored.
-Your side of the RP must be in-character.
-Literacy, PLEASE. Grammar, punctuation, in-character canons, and imagistic writing are a must.
Native-American-Feather-Divider2.gif

Pairings I'm looking for:

Jasper x Peridot (MAIN INTEREST)
Jasper x Yellow Diamond
Jasper x Rose Quartz/Pink Diamond
Jasper x Holly Blue Agate
Other Jasper pairings could work.

OC x OC (potentially)

Other canon character pairings (potentially).

Pairings I don't want to play: Lapidot, Amedot, Pearlmethyst, Blue Diamond x Yellow Diamond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back