• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π•Šπ•₯π•¦π••π•–π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣

Caoimhe_

at ur dads
WINTERVILLE
MISC.
Links
001 In Character (To Be Posted)
002 Character Sheets (To Be Posted)
003 Settings (To Be Posted)
004 Staff (To Be Posted)

Characters
Music, Acting, Dance.
ABOUT
Winterville School of Performance Arts, a school with an only 3% acceptance rate. Each and every student has auditioned and worked as hard as possible to get in. The school is one which accepts students of all background, as long as they have artistic talent. The following arts are taught at the school: Music, Dance, Acting, and Poetry. Every year the school holds a competition called β€˜Student of The Year’. Student of the year is essentially like a talent competition on a grand scale. Usually you’ll find CEO’s of record labels, directors, playwrights and many other big names in the industry in the audience. The student who wins student of the year is granted a contract, whether it be in acting, music, dance, etc, and also wins a cash prize of one hundred thousand pounds. Other students would be lucky if they happen to catch the eye of a keen recruiter sitting in the audience. It’s this very competition that makes students of Winterville kick it up a gear. Students become more cutthroat than ever. Drama, alliances, friendships and heartbreak all roll around in the time leading up to the competition. In the end it boils down to one thing – will a student get swept up in the drama or will they be announced Student of The Year?

Plot Summary: Student of the year revolves around the relationships between teenage students enrolled at Winterville School of Fine Arts. It dives into topics such as relationships, drama, ambition and talent. The plot is more so focused on the actual students and their progression through the year such as character and relationship building with the competition being a driving back force which heavily influences a lot of the students’ actions throughout the year. The students will be preparing their role for the competition throughout the year with the roleplay broken up into four parts – Autumn (Competition’s sign up is posted online, students have the option as to whether or not they want to apply. Students will also be coming up with their performance during this time of year.), Winter (Students will start to flesh out their performances. They have to be absolutely certain what their performance is going to be.), Spring (Spring is dedicated to practising and perfection of your craft.) and Summer (Student of The Year Competition is held.).
RULES
001 The numbers of role-players and spots are going to be limited as I wouldn't be able to handle a big group by myself - that being said, if you are interested in being a GM feel free to contact me as I'm always willing to accept constructive criticism and help!
002 As the number of spots are currently limited, this role-play will not be a first come first serve. I will pick people who I believe will help further drive the plot of the role-play, whether that be through diversity, background, etc
003 Discord is a must for this role-play. Discord is where most of the OOC will happen, planning and plotting for anything like pre-established plot lines and relationships between students.
004 Please be respectful to one another. In-character drama is fine and even encouraged in this instance but none of that is needed to translate into real life. If there is a problem between any role-players, please sort it out between yourselves or message me and I will try to resolve the issue.
005 Be active. You don't need to be active but posting at least once or twice a week would be fine to keep the plot moving. If a problem does arise, feel free to contact and inform that you will be too busy as that would be kept in mind and it would refrain me from thinking that you've simply left the role-play.
006 No one liners please. In character posts must be at least 2-3 paragraphs and have some sort of quality it to them - I ask this because a lot of the times I see that there are posts made which are often too difficult to reply to due to their lack of content.
007 Only accepting realistic face claims.
008 And lastly, please follow basic RPN rules - thank you!
Β© pasta

ABOUT
Winterville School of Performance Arts, a school with an only 3% acceptance rate. Each and every student has auditioned and worked as hard as possible to get in. The school is one which accepts students of all background, as long as they have artistic talent. The following arts are taught at the school: Music, Dance, Acting, and Poetry. Every year the school holds a competition called β€˜Student of The Year’. Student of the year is essentially like a talent competition on a grand scale. Usually you’ll find CEO’s of record labels, directors, playwrights and many other big names in the industry in the audience. The student who wins student of the year is granted a contract, whether it be in acting, music, dance, etc, and also wins a cash prize of one hundred thousand pounds. Other students would be lucky if they happen to catch the eye of a keen recruiter sitting in the audience. It’s this very competition that makes students of Winterville kick it up a gear. Students become more cutthroat than ever. Drama, alliances, friendships and heartbreak all roll around in the time leading up to the competition. In the end it boils down to one thing – will a student get swept up in the drama or will they be announced Student of The Year?

Plot Summary: Student of the year revolves around the relationships between teenage students enrolled at Winterville School of Fine Arts. It dives into topics such as relationships, drama, ambition and talent. The plot is more so focused on the actual students and their progression through the year such as character and relationship building with the competition being a driving back force which heavily influences a lot of the students’ actions throughout the year. The students will be preparing their role for the competition throughout the year with the roleplay broken up into four parts – Autumn (Competition’s sign up is posted online, students have the option as to whether or not they want to apply. Students will also be coming up with their performance during this time of year.), Winter (Students will start to flesh out their performances. They have to be absolutely certain what their performance is going to be.), Spring (Spring is dedicated to practising and perfection of your craft.) and Summer (Student of The Year Competition is held.).

RULES
001 The numbers of role-players and spots are going to be limited as I wouldn't be able to handle a big group by myself - that being said, if you are interested in being a GM feel free to contact me as I'm always willing to accept constructive criticism and help!
002 As the number of spots are currently limited, this role-play will not be a first come first serve. I will pick people who I believe will help further drive the plot of the role-play, whether that be through diversity, background, etc
003 Discord is a must for this role-play. Discord is where most of the OOC will happen, planning and plotting for anything like pre-established plot lines and relationships between students.
004 Please be respectful to one another. In-character drama is fine and even encouraged in this instance but none of that is needed to translate into real life. If there is a problem between any role-players, please sort it out between yourselves or message me and I will try to resolve the issue.
005 Be active. You don't need to be active but posting at least once or twice a week would be fine to keep the plot moving. If a problem does arise, feel free to contact and inform that you will be too busy as that would be kept in mind and it would refrain me from thinking that you've simply left the role-play.
006 No one liners please. In character posts must be at least 2-3 paragraphs and have some sort of quality it to them - I ask this because a lot of the times I see that there are posts made which are often too difficult to reply to due to their lack of content.
007 Only accepting realistic face claims.
008 And lastly, please follow basic RPN rules - thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back