• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Strings of Fate: A Fantasy Epic Role-play [OC x OC]

Corvus_crow

Fanfic writer and Roleplay Enthusiast
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"We are not bound by fate, yet our strings seem to keep tangling."

Welcome to my thread; it's nice to meet you.
Call me Corvus; I'm a full-time worker seeking a novella style fantasy role-play inspired by the world building of classic Dungeons and Dragons, the Elder Scrolls, The Lord of the Rings, or entirely original from the ground up.
I have a lot of flexibility in the rounds of what we could write about; do you seek a tale of rouges collecting coin to survive? An epic journey of heroes defeating a great evil?
Or shall we blackmail our way through the royal court to obtain riches and power beyond your wildest imagination?
Or an unexpected romance between two people; forbidden loves divided by strict social class, or lifestyle?

The world is our oyster, so let's take it for all we got. Below are a few quick rules and things I am personally expecting while seeking a role-play partner;

✧ I do not expect intense post consistency; writing takes time and effort. I'm here for fun, aren't you?

✧ Age does not matter to me when it comes to writing. I want to co-write with someone, and build worlds together. I find most people on here are adults, anyway.

✧ If you're unable to reply, or simply lose interest; please let me know! I often reply at least once a week, depending on everything going on with life n all.

✧ I appreciate a small snippet of your writing style if you decided to reach out to me; Style alone can make or break a role-play, especially if we don't clash well as writers.

WRITING EXAMPLE
The pattering of rain continued on the countless windows that made up the several meter-long hallway. The little light out to the outside world was totally snuffed out by the curtains covering the windows. Just at the end of the wall— a mere pinprick in the distance, was the astral warrior; a protector of nothing. With his master long gone, the knight paced before the doors. Its physical form was skewed by the shadows that radiated from its visible bones; between the plates of heavy armour. Red orbs served as eyes from underneath the horned helmet, and the sword-edge glowed like it was fresh from the forge.

Elborn continued to watch the pacing knight closely, and his fingers wrapped slowly around the hilt of the blade he wore upon his back. With inhuman speed, Elborn lunged forward and brought his fiery palms down upon his foe; this would be an easy kill.

Or so he thought. The astral warrior had vanished, and his flames had scorched the wood of the door. Elborn turned sharply, and barely missed the angry swing of the molten blade as he countered with his own dagger, which he summoned quickly from his palm. Metal sparks flew as Elborn pushed back with unbreakable stoicism. He was now face to face with the knight; its teeth rattled mockingly at Elborn, and again, it vanished. Elborn stumbled a foot forward when his strength was held back by nothing. Almos didn’t put Elborn up against some simple ghoul or infinite rib-throwing skeleton; this was a true test of skill to see just how far Elborn had come in his training.

Welp. If you made it this far, I hope you're interested! I'm good with writing either on here, or discord; but expect more frequency from discord
!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back