• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stray Away

"Exactly, cows. I heard my Human talking about it once, when one of his human pups tried feeding a baby squirrel some cow milk. He said Cow milk isn't good for animals. Then he fed the baby rodent some Puppy Formula, it's a powder and he mixed it with water and then fed it to the baby rodent. Maybe, we can take the scrawny thing to my human, and he can help?" He offered, eyes everywhere but on Vix. So he didn't notice the tears that had welled up in her eyes

"Dontcha wanna do something for once? I head Bowser always makes you sit on the damn sidelines."

She looks over to Zeus. "You know how we feel about humans. They're the ones who exiled us here, they're the reason we are here." She said, she has always been afraid of humans, and when Zeus' owner would come into the junkyard Vixie would hide from him, afraid he would kick her like her old owners did. "I don't know if Bowser would go for it."

Zeus growled. "Why does everything have to be about Bowser?!" He snapped, "He doesn't control you, he's not your owner!" Why couldn't Vixie make decisions for herself? "I wouldn't take you to my human If I knew he was a bad one, I care more about you than that. He's a nice human, he's seen you and the other Junkyard dogs around sometimes and he doesn't kick you out. He's a nice guy." Zeus stopped walking.

"Would you let this pup starve to death and die because Bowser said No? If it was for him, the poor thing would be lapping up cows milk and then dying. Your a smart girl Vix, you don't need him."

Vixie sits down and her ears go back. "I'm not as smart as you think, Zeus." She says, her paws making marks int he dirt around her. "I'm not good at making decisions, but what you're saying sounds.. Right. You take the pup to your owner, but bring her back Zeus. She's a junkyard dog, now." She says, licking the side of his face sweetly, then walking back towards the puppies and Pandora.

"Hey!" Jack laughed, wiggling in an attempt to escape her grasp. At Pandora's remark he turned his head as well as he could. "This is Honey! And she's not gonna beat me!" He grinned, rolling over, and shaking himself off.

Jasper glared at Zeus as he walked over to talk to Vixie. Jasper growled under his breath a little hearing the conversation. "You hear that Bowser?" Jasper asked as he stopped at the JunkYard entrance and looked back over to Zeus. Jasper quickly walked over to Zeus and whispered something in his ear. "You think everything can go exactly how you want it pretty boy? I better not see your owner spying on us or even standing 10 from Vixie because you're not one of us, and if you dare hurt Vixie or any of the other JunkYard dogs I'm gonna make sure you won't be able stand no matter how you try." He growled a bit and walked back to Bowser like nothing happened. "It seems Zeus is getting Honey something to eat.....from his owner." Jasper took a quick glance at Zeus again and went to sit with Vixie, Pandora, and the pups. "So what did I miss?" He asked wagging his tail friendly.

Zeus was a bit upset that Vixie didn't want to go with him and he growled lowly to himself. He hated Bowser. At Jasper's whispering, Zeus' calm demeanor quickly snapped morphing into something vicious and volatile. He snarled, his sharp white teeth bared and eyes dark. He crouched low to the ground. He was easily twice the size of Jasper. What did some mangy farm dog think he had over him? Zeus has been fighting off intruders for years and he'd happily chase away these mutts if it wasn't for Vix.

"Or what or you gonna do about it farm boy? If it was left up to you and King lick my ass, the pup would have died already." Zeus snarled.

+

At some point Honey had introduced herself to Pandora and at the sound of her rumbling tummy, Pandora felt extremely bad for the pup. "Sweetie, I'd nurse you if I could but it's too soon; typically when my pups are about to be born, I'd have some milk to Nurse on darlin'. " She felt horrible for the poor thing, Honey's sad blue eyes and thin frame was heart wrenching to look at and she could do nothing to help. "But I think my friend Zeus over there is gonna take you to get some milk."

Honey perked up at the mere thought of milk, and ran over immediately. She tripped over her own falls, falling face first right into the dirt directly between the two males.Honey's tale was wagging excitedly and she shook the dirt off her coat. "Hiya!" She said happily sniffing at the feet of the German Shepherd, standing on her hind legs to snuffle and lick at his chin.

Zeus was immediately sobered, but his eyes still held the promise of death and blood lust, but It didn't last long because a certain hungry pup had decided that she wanted all of his attention.

"Hiya Jasper, Pandora said I'm gonna get Milk now!"

Vixie walks over to Honey and licked the top of her head. "Yes, you're going to go with Mr. Zeus here, his owner is going to get you milk." She says, staring at Zeus. "You just have to trust him."

Bowser walks up angrily to Zeus and keeps himself from snarling in anger. "King Lick My Ass? Really?" He asks, his gruff tone overpowering and his chest puffed out as the Great Dane stands at his full height, towering over the dogs around him. His head was four and a half feet off the ground after all.

Honey whimpered at the sudden tension in the air, and backed away from Bowser and Vixie stumbling Over Zeus's paw. She didn't understand Why Vixie and Bowser were being so mean to Zeus, or why Bowser was saying bad words and looked so angry. Her eyes had widened into ocean blue saucers and frightened whimpers escaped her lips.

Zeus on the other hand was bemused. Sure Bowser had four or five inches on him, but the small size difference meant nothing to Zeus and watching the Black Great Dane puff himself up trying to be big and intimidating was hilarious. He was the biggest idiot of them all. "Tch. Watch your mouth Bowser, you're scaring the pup." He mocked with a sneer before picking Honey by the scruff of her neck and walking towards his owners home.

He didn't even spare a glance at Vixie.

Bowser glares as Zeus walks away with Honey, then turns to the others. "Let him go, if he believes he is top dog, let him deal with the pup. It's just one less mouth to feed." He says with hatred. He didn't like how Zeus treated the junkyard dogs, and it was high time that he learns a lesson. "The pup will not be welcomed back."

Vixie's eyes go wide at Bowser's statement. "What? Bowser you can't do that!" She says, standing up and Bowser looks down on Vixie. "Vixie, we don't need her around! She had a choice! She could have stayed here and we would have taken care of her, but now that she went with Zeus she is his pup now, his responsibility." Bowser says, and a low growl comes from Vixie's mouth. "You're such a fool! Who appointed you 'king' of the junkyard? Hell, you don't even know Zeus! You can't just sit and talk about him like that!" She screams, her growl getting much louder.

"Vixie, stand down." He says, but Vixie's ears point back in anger, forcing Bowser to stand his guard and snarl. "If you don't stand down, right now. You'll be exiled from the junkyard." He says, and stares at the sharp white teeth protruding from Vixie's mouth.

Vixie gives him one last snarl before launching and biting down on neck, causing other dogs to look their way in surprise. The dogs fight, small against big. David versus Goliath, but it didn't turn out that way. Bowser pins Vixie down on her back, blood splattered on his mouth. "You're hereby exiled!" He snarls as Vixie growls and snaps, blood leaking from many places on her body.

Jasper growled a bit at Zeus's rude words and walked away. Jasper didn't seem to trust Zeus as much, he didn't hate him, but he thought as Zeus like a rival. Jasper was very over protective of Vixie, ever since she came to the junkyard Jasper seemed to be happy again and didn't feel alone and depressed anymore. Jasper hoped that Honey would be safe with Zeus and would return soon but his eyes widened at Bowser statement. "The pup will not be welcome back." Jasper watched as Bowser attacked Vixie and pinned her down. Jasper couldn't just sit there and watch he had to do something! He quickly started biting Bowser on the neck harshly sinking his sharp teeth into his flesh trying to stop him. "Bowser what the hell are you doing?! Your getting rid of the Honey and now your exiling Vixie?!" He yelled and stood in front of Vixie protectively. "I thought we JunkYard dogs were the reason why dogs were able to have a home again!?" He growled at Bowser showing his large canines.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Vixie!" Jack cried, racing over, trying to keep a safe distance away. "Bowser, stop!" the pup barked, eyes brimming with tears. Bravely, he leaped up and tried to nip at the bigger dog's ear. "You're hurting her!"

Bowser releases Vixie, allowing her to stand up, then he turned to Jasper as he ignored the puppy's bites. "She is the one who attacked me!" He snarls, and then realizes what he had done. He turned to Vixie, seeing the blood staining her white and grey fur. A whimper escapes his mouth.

Vixie stands up carefully and looks at Bowser. "Have it your way then." She says, before giving Jasper and Jack a kind smile and walking out the gate of the junkyard and down the sidewalk, limping on her injured leg and her tail stuck between her back legs. "Jasper take care of Jack!" She calls, before she disappears around a corner.

Jack stared after Vixie, eyes wide. "Vixie! Where are you going?! Don't leave!" He turned to Bowser sadly. "Bowser, make her come back!" He whimpered, tail between his legs, ears drooping.

---

Finn scurried down the street, worriedly yiping, as frightened as a 2 month old pup could be. His tiny stubby legs could barely carry him, and he wasn't paying attention. Suddenly, he slammed into a large dog in front of him. "Ah!" he squeaked, hiding his head in his paws and curling up on the sidewalk, shaking with fear.

Jasper picked up Jack and ignored the large dog and put Jack on his head and watched as Vixie walked away. "Maybe it was best that she attacked you." Jasper said and clawed Bowser in the eyeball. Jasper ran off with Jack on his head and went to look for Vixie. "Hold on tight okay?" He said to Jack.

"O-okay!" the pup clung to Jasper, paralyzed. "What's gonna happen to Honey?" he said sadly, but he was pretty sure he knew the answer. His ears drooped and his tail hung limply.

Zeus and Honey were too far gone down the path to hear the commotion, they quickly reached Charlie the human's home. Honey was trembling a bit but she didn't squirm. She just hung limp and still. Zeus trotted up the porch steps and set the pup down. "Hey Charlie! It's Me! I'm home, come open the door!" He barked, but all the human heard was growls and throaty barks emitting from the dog. Charlie answered the door; he was about 23 years old with warm brown eyes that were hidden behind circular glasses and a mop of messy brown curly hair.

"Hey Bud, back so soon?" Charlie pushed his glasses up on his nose and squinted a bit, "Well what do we have here?" He murmured taking a look at Honey. He reached out to pick her up but she backed away.

Zeus licked her face. "He's a good human Pup,"

Charlie muttered sweet things to the puppy as he attempted to pick her up a second time. "There..there.." he mumbled and stuck his finger inside her mouth. Honey happily licked around the digit, obilvious.

30 minutes later, Charlie had Honey on his lap with a bottle in her mouth the thin animal sucking greedily from the rubber nipple and soon enough her belly was full; sloshing with puppy formula. Zeus got a treat and he ended up taking Honey back, the pup falling asleep as he carried her.

Bowser sighs, and walks towards a car nearby. He jumps up on the hood and lays down, licking his chops to get Vixie's blood off. He regretted what he had done, but he had to do it. He was trying to keep this pack safe, and he had to do things he didn't like sometimes. He then perks his head up, smelling another dog. "Zeus." He growls, and gets up to follow the scent.

He sees Zeus with the pup, Honey, in his mouth. "Go back." He whispers, as not to wake Honey. "She's not welcome here anymore." He says, louder this time. His anger was getting the best of him. It was his fault that Vixie was gone, if he had of just stayed out of Bowser's business none of this would have happened.

Honey stirred a bit when she felt Zeus stop walking, eyes blinking open at the exact moment Bowser said; 'She's not welcome here anymore'. She blinked in her confusion and Zeus sat her down on her rump. "Wha? Me? Mr.Bowser?" Her voice trembled a bit. Perhaps she ad heard him wrong, she hadn't done anything wrong had she? She just wanted her tummy to stop hurting... did she do something bad?

+

Zeus stayed silent as if daring Bowser to repeat what he had said to the pups face.

At first Bowser's cold eyes went soft, but soon went back to hard and lifeless. "Take her back to your human, keep her. We don't need another mouth to feed." He says coldly, showing some of his teeth towards Zeus. "Vixie has been exiled, you have no reason to be here."

Tears welled up in Honey's eyes fairly quickly. "You don't want me anymore?" She asked her voice thick with tears as she stared up at Bowser with tear filled eyes. "Was I a bad dog?" She asked her ears drooped and tears leaking out the corner of her eyes. "You're gonna leave me like my mommy and my humans did?" She asked as the tears fell faster. "I can be a good girl, I promise." She didn't understand Why Bowser was leaving her too. Her mommy left her, her humans left her, and now him?

+

Zeus just stayed silent and watched the Great Dane dig himself deeper.

Bowser stares down at the puppy. "You'll be better off with Zeus, kid." He says before he gives Zeus one last nasty look and trots back to his car.

Vixie whimpers slightly as the cold night air hits her wounds. She decides to find a place to stay for a little bit, but she's interrupted when something runs into her, making her yelp. She looks around her, then down to see a small puppy and she smiles. "Hi." She says, sniffing his head. "Are you okay?"

HappyBeingMe said:
((@xXxKateKaysxXx what dog did Finn run into?))
It was supposed to be Vixie lol but it doesn't really matter I guess =P 
Oh nvm lol bless you

///

The pup peeked up from his hiding spot up at the larger female. "Y-you're not gonna eat me... are you?" the pup squeaked, cringing in fear, his tiny body shivering. "It's scary out here......" he whimpered, before ducking his head down again, now a mere ball of fluff against the cool cement.

Vixie sniffs the pup, checking if he was hurt. "I'm Vixie." She says sweetly. "I'm not going to eat you, hon." She says and touches her nose to the puppy's head. "What's your name?" She asks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back