• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stray Away

HappyBeingMe

That Music Loving Loner
Woof!

Welcome to the junkyard!! Here you'll find many things that humans have thrown out. Cars, mattresses, trash, and dogs!

You heard me right! The junkyard is where all dogs, big or small, come to get a sense of home when they're abandoned by their humans.

RULES

• There are no leaders here, okay? It's just an RP for dogs.
  • Follow the RPnation rules.
  • No super powers on dogs, they're just normal junkyard dogs, kay?
  • No controlling other peoples players
  • And please don't be rude, crude, or graphic here.

Thank you :3

Bowser stands on top of one of the junk cars, he around at the dogs around him, making sure they were all safe and sound. He then looks around the fence of the junkyard, making sure that there were no threats around their borders. When he sees nothing he hops down from the car and trots around, his feet making loud padding noises on the gravel.

Vixie lays on her mattress panting, it was hot out today and she didn't like it. Her fur was thick, so it made it worse on her. If only she could cut her own fur off, she didn't care what she'd look like she's got matted hair anyway. She rolls over on her back and stretches, she had nothing to do. She never liked having nothing to do, being bored is the worst thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sunlight beamed down in Copper's black fur, making it shine and glisten. Little snores escaped his mouth as his eyes were glued shut. Puppy dreams was all he could see. He awoke as he heard paws on gravel. "Bowser." He grumbles, dipping his head in greeting.

Bowser stops trotting and looks down at Copper. "Good day, Copper?" He asks gruffly, the way he spoke to everyone other than pups. He licks his chops, getting some of the drool off. He hated the fact that he couldn't control his drooling, it was such an inconvenience. He glances from left to right to make sure everything was fine, then sits down to engage in conversation with Copper.

"A lovely one." He looks around as Bowser does and then sits himself upright to talk to Bowser in a more alert manner. He notices Vixie and wags his tail once, signaling for her to join into the conversation.

Vixie gets up quickly and runs over to the two dogs. Both were much bigger than her, and she felt pretty intimidated by them. "Hi." She says happily and she sits down next to Bowser.

Bowser nods a hello to Vixie and turns back to Copper. "So what are your plans for today, Copper? Any ideas of a hunt?" He asks, letting his tongue hang to the side of his mouth as he panted.

Copper looks over to the food storage. In the heat they needed to be careful of heat spoilage. "Perhaps a small one. Plus we need to move the pile to a more shadier place. Dig a rut perhaps. Keep it cool."

Vixie wags her tail at the sound of digging. "Oh, I'll help!" She says happily to the bigger dog. She loved to help out around the place, and she never felt like she's done enough for the junkyard.

Bowser sighs at the small dog, she was always wanting to help, but she was small and she couldn't do as much as the bigger dogs. "Don't worry about it Vixie, Copper can do it just fine without you." He says before scratching his ear with his back paw.

Copper looked at Vixie. "I don't know, she could maybe do some digging while we hint a little. Then maybe by the time we get back, the rut will be done. and we can easily maneuver the kills."

"Thank you Copper." She says, before throwing a cross look towards Bowser, he was always underestimating her because of her size. He never let her do anything, and she resented him at times for it.

Bowser sighs and stands up. "Okay, well I'm going on a perimeter check, you guys can get to work if you wish." Bowser says, before trotting off to check out the fence.

Copper nods his head slightly at Vixie before walking away for the hunt. Things were always quiet at the junkyard. It was peaceful and life was easy. He hoped it remained so. He quickly entered into the forested area, making sure no humans could see him. As soon as he entered, his stature changed. His body was low to the ground, his nose glued to the first scent of animal he could find. "Rabbit," he muttered.

Vixie wags her tail as she jogs over to where she would dig the food pit. She tarts by pushing some of the trash away with her nose, then she rakes her front paws against the gravel one after another, gradually getting faster. Soon enough she was throwing dirt everywhere as she dug deeper and deeper.

Jack scampered after Bowser excitedly. "Hey! Where're ya goin? Can I come too?" The pup's tail wagged furiously, his tongue hanging out in glee. He sneezed suddenly, falling over.

Bowser's eyes go from stern to sweet when he sees the small pup fall down. He chuckles lightly and helps Jack up by the scruff of his neck. "I don't know. Where I'm going is for strong dogs, are you sure you can handle it?" He asks the puppy with an important voice to make Jack think he was on a big quest.

"Yeah!" the smaller dog grinned, determination in his eyes. "I'm a strong dog! I can handle it!" His tail whipped back and forth anxiously as he imagined the exciting adventure he was about to partake in.

"Well follow me brave warrior." Bowser says, puffing out his chest and walking proudly towards the gate of the junkyard as if he was a prince or something. His tail wagging happily behind him as he walked.

Jack scrambled after the older dog, almost tripping a few times, but keeping his balance regardless. "So...where are we going, anyway?" he asked sheepishly as they neared the gate.

Bowser pushes the gate open with his head and looks down at Jack. "We're going to the alleys." He says, and it was true, he was going to the alleys to see if he could find some things for the junkyard, there were sometimes alley dogs there, but Bowser could always scare them off just by standing to his full height. "We'll have to fight for our right to take some things and bring them back here to the junkyard." He says.

"Cool!" the retriever exclaimed, almost bouncing as he walked. "Are there gonna be alley dogs? They're scary." He lowered his head in shame upon revealing his fear. "But we'll show them!" He added, jumping up. "We're gonna get a bunch of cool stuff and show 'em who this stuff belongs to, right Bowser?" he asked expectantly, staring up at the other dog.

"Right, Jack!" Bowser says happily, mentally chuckling at the pup's enthusiasm. Bowser leads Jack down the side of a highway for a bit, making sure to stay away from the cars that sped past. Finally he reached the alley that he usually went to and crouched down low. "Sh, now get down Jack, we have to be real quiet. As not to wake the Alley Dogs." Bowser says as he starts army crawling towards a pile of stuff in the alley

"Oh, okay," the pup obliged dutifully, following Bowser's example. He wasn't very good at t, but hey, he was trying his best. His ears getting in the way didn't exactly help either.

Bowser freezes in his spot when he hears rattling coming from the pile he had seen, he sniffed the air taking in the foul sent of alley dog. "Alley dogs." He said quietly as a mangy Wrot Weiler walks out from the pile and starts growling at the pair. Bowser stands to his full height and steps in front of Jack protectively. "We mean no harm, we're just here to get a few things." Bowser says in his gruff voice. "Get out of our alley." The dog says as two other dogs come up behind him, ready to pounce. "Jack, get behind the dumpster." Bowser orders quickly.

Jack cringed when the dogs neared, and upon Bowser's request he didn't hesitate. He raced to the dumpster quickly, but then tripped over his paws, sending him rolling into a bunch of junk.

As the dogs neared Bowser he got into a fighting stance, his ears going straight back and his sharp teeth baring themselves. "Just leave us be, and nobody has to be hurt." He says, and the three dogs laugh. "We haven't eaten in a while, the humans stopped putting their trash out here. That pup looks just right." Says the middle dog, who barked at Bowser. "You want him? You'll have to get through me." Bowser says a menacing growl emitting itself from his throat. The middle dog jumps at Bowser, but Bowser bats him with his giant paw, making the dog loose his balance.

Bowser then bites down hard on the dog's ear causing it to yelp loudly. Bowser stops, however, when another one of the dogs comes barging at him, knocking Bowser over. The great dane quickly stood up and bit the second dog on the neck, not letting go. He tugged on the dog's jugular until he had it on the ground, then turns to the third dog, only for it to run off yelping soon followed by his brothers. Bowser then rushes off to Jack and helps him out of the junk. "Are you okay?" he asks the pup. 
((I'm going to go to bed now I'll post again in the morning))

Jack was a bit shaken, that was for sure. His eyes were wide in fear. "Are they...did you.." He whimpered slightly, before straightening up. "I'm okay.." he shivered, shaking himself, trying not to look over where the fight had taken place.

///

Okie doke, see ya later! =D

Copper returned to the junkyard, two large rabbits in his mouth. He padded up to Vixie and laid the rabbits down beside him. "How's the rut going?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back