• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stray Away

The Pomsky peered up again slowly. "Y-you're not...?" he asked hesitantly. At her introduction he straightened a bit. "My name's, um, F-Finn..." he said shyly. "It's..um, n-nice to meet you, Vixie." He offered a weak smile.

"It's very nice to meet you, Finn. Come on, let's find a safe place to stay for a little while." She says, smiling down at the puppy despite her pain. Some dogs were probably out looking for her, but she didn't want to go back to the junkyard.

"A-are you okay?!" Finn cried, eyes wide, now noticing her wounds. What if she was a gang dog? Or-or a fighting dog?! He was terrified of her now, but he was more terrifies of being out at night, so he followed her nonetheless.

"Oh, I'm okay. Just a bit of a tussle with one of the other dogs I was with. Don't worry, I'm not mean or anything." She says as she sniffed down an alley to see if there were any dogs. "Clear." She says happily and she wags her tail when she finds a large cardboard box. "Perfect."

"Oh, um o-okay..." he obliged, nodding. He glanced around when they trotted up to the alley. Vixie said "Clear," and then made her way towards a rather large cardboard box a little way down. He followed dutifully, tiny little legs struggling to keep up. He didn't want to just flat out ask what had happened, so he didn't press.

Jasper hesitated for a moment "Zeus won't let Honey get hurt, don't worry about it Jack." He said. I hope your okay Vix. He said to himself. He walked down the dark alley way yelling "Vixie!" His head started feeling a bit sore since he was carrying Jack on his head still. He walked near a large cardboard box and sniffed it until he bumped heads with another dog.

Copper sat, unmoving towards everything that had just taken place. He didn't like Zeus. And he didn't like humans. How could they ask a human for help? It went against everything they believed in. It went against what they fought and lived for. If humans were so great, why would they even be in this position anyways? If the pup was to leave to be with the human, then she could stay. His eyes were cold as he watched Vixie run off. He wished it didn't have to be like this, but if course, when two hard heads hit, the outcomes were never intelligent. And when you brought ignorance inside the group, the outcome would be even worse. "You have started something that can not be undone." He snarled to himself, angered by Zeus's urge to meddle in the junkyard dogs business. This was all his fault. All of it.

"Ouch." Vixie hisses when she hits her head on something. She opens her eyes, and looks to see a face she thought she'd never see again. "Jasper?" She asks, getting out of the box. "What are you doing here? Why are you here? Why did you follow me?" She asks, then sees Jack on his head. "He didn't exile you, did he?" She asks.

Bowser hears Copper speak, so he stands up and walks towards him. "Copper, we must be prepared to protect the junkyard no matter what. Jasper has chosen the wrong side by running off to find Vixie. He will not be welcomed back." He says, sighing as he lets go of his right hand dog. "You will take his place." All of a sudden Jack pops into his head. Jack had went with Jasper to find Vixie, meaning Jack chose that side too. "I'm sick of all of this!" He screams, a loud growl coming from his mouth.

Jack squirmed atop Jasper's head. "Vixie!" he exclaimed excitedly at the sight of the other dog. "Who're you?" he asked Finn. "I-I'm Finn," the Pomsky replied. "My name's Jack!" "H-hi, Jack!" Finn obliged, smiling shyly. This was the first other puppy he'd ever met, after all. "W-who are y-you...?" he then cringed, upon finally seeing Jasper.

Jasper didn't know what to say. There were so many thoughts going through his head so he just had say them all but all that came out was. "I uhh....umm. It's just that I.....really have these feelings for you and I kept worrying about you and then I had these crazy thoughts of you getting hurt which made me go crazy so I just had to find you because I guess my feelings took control of me and also because I was worried about you and because you were kicked out of the JunkYard by a butt face, and I saw how much blood you had on you and I couldn't see somebody who I uhh....like a lot get hurt, I just really care about you a lot and also....because I..-" Jasper cut himself off before he could say anything else to Vixie.

Vixie smiles at his jabbering, then wags her tail. "We'll talk more in the morning." She says, yawning and looking up at the dark sky. It was late, very late. She lays back down in the box, scooting over so that Jasper could slide in beside her. She looks at the two pups, then closes her eyes falling asleep to the sound of cars and the distant sound of dogs barking.

Jasper lied down next to Vixie along with the two other pups. He gently put his paws on the young pomsky and golden warming them so they wouldn't get cold. He yawned loudly and closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep. He could hear loud barks in the distance as well as mice scurrying on the hard ground. "Goodnight." He said and checked what the pups where doing.

Vixie wakes up to sunlight in her eyes and she stands up. She gives a loud yawn and stretches, then looks around. Right, she was exiled. She then looked down at Jasper, he had left to come and find her, and so had Jack. She had found Finn, the Pomsky when he ran into her. She smiles down at the sleeping figures. She steps out of the box and her stomach rumbles, so she hunts around the alley, catching four mice.

Jack yawned and sleepily opened his eyes. He stood up, stretching, and whimpered. Finn was still sleeping, so he pawed him on the nose. "Psst. Wake up." the retriever whispered. Finn's eyes slowly opened, and he sniffed the other pup hesitantly. "J-Jack?" he mumbled, sleepily standing up. "Where's Vixie?" "I dunno. Wanna go look for her?" Finn raised an eyebrow. "Um, s-sure?" The two kids scampered down the alleyway, Jack occasionally looking back to make sure Finn didn't get left behind.

Jasper yawns tiredly and perks his head up. "Umm, where do you pups think you're going?" He smiles. He looks around the large box and notices Vixie isn't there. She probably went to get something to eat. He thinks to himself. "Well Vixie is probably hunting for some food right now. So in the mean time, I'll be watching you." He says making his eyes widen.

Vixie sighs and carries the four mice in her mouth. It wasn't much but it should be enough to hold them until later. She trots down the alley way back towards the box, then smiles at the pups and Jasper before putting the mice down. "It's not much, but it should be enough for breakfast." She says before grabbing one and sitting it in front of Jasper, then doing the same for the pups. "Bon Appetite."

"Cool! Thanks Vixie!" Jack wagged his tail excitedly as Finn scrabbled his way behind him. "Th-thank you, Miss Vixie!" the Pomsky added genuinely, before glancing at the meal. Jack dug in heartily, barely hesitating, while Finn suppressed a grimace.

Vixie licks Jack on the head, then does the same to Finn. "I know it's not the best meal, but it's all I could find in this alley." She says to the pup when she sees his grimace, she then trots over to Jasper and sits down next to him. "Good morning." She says, then grabs her food and tears it apart with her teeth. Her hunger taking her manners away quickly.

Finn's eyes widened. "N-no, Miss Vixie! Don't worry about me; I've just never eaten a..." He studied the creature at his feet. "...mouse...before." Jack raised an eyebrow at him but said nothing, for his mouth was full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back