• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stray Away

Bowser licks the small pup's head. "They're gone, and I'm fine. Come on, lets gather some stuff for the junkyard." Bowser says, rooting around int he junk that the pup had fallen into.

Vixie wags her tail happily. "It's going good so far. How much deeper does it need to be, Copper?" She asks, dirt was stuck in her fur and tried to shake it out.

"This seems perfect to me." He gave a small and shirt smile to Vixie. "It shouldn't be too deep, for the meat will get dirty and taste awful. And if it's too shallow, the dirt can not cool the meat and if would rot. You did well." He put the rabbits in the rut and started towards the kill pile. "Now, let's get them all in there."

Vixie happily follows behind Copper, happy to finally get to help around the place. "Thanks for letting me help. Bowser says I'm to small." She says sadly, picking up a dead rabbit from the kill pile and placing it in the new rut.

"Small dogs can be more dangerous than a large dog. Size doesn't ever really matter. Not unless you want to intimidate. It's what's on the inside. Your personality. It can kill." He grabs a raccoon from the pile and turns to face Vixie. His eyes glimmer with hope.

Vixie's tail wags faster and she walks up to Copper, licking his cheek before grabbing a possum from the pile and placing it gently into the hole. "Bowser likes puppies, but he doesn't like little dogs. It's weird honestly."

"Yes. Bowser is difficult at times. But he only wants what's safe for the junkyard." He throws the raccoon in and heads back. "He has his reasons. You should try to get to know him more."

"I've tried talking to him. And I know he's pretty much the strongest one here, but he just won't listen to me. He's to caught up with size." She says, then looks up to the sky to see some grey clouds gathering above them. "Looks like it might rain." She says, glancing nervously at the rut she had dug. She didn't want the food to get muddy.

"Okay!" the golden puppy beamed, his usual cheerful demeanor returning. "What kind of stuff do we need? Like just anything?" He clambered up onto a pile of assorted junk and began to dig through it enthusiastically.

"Anything that you think would be useful for the camp." Bowser says as he finds an old rug and pulls it out of the trash pile. "We can use this to carry the things we find." She says, and digs through a bit of junk around him.

"Cool!" He sniffed out an old t-shirt. "Is this good?" he tried to ask, though it was muffled by said shirt being in his mouth. He dragged it over to the rug and set it down, then gave a quick perky nod.

Bowser beamed down at the young pup, the shirt wasn't really very useful, but he was very amused by the pup's enthusiasm. "That will be perfect for.. erm.. Well we'll definitely find a use for it." He says. He then leaned up on the dumpster with his front paws over the side and peered in, then he pulled himself up and dove into the dumpster, grabbing a large piece of meat that he presumed to be chicken. He jumped back out and put it on the rug, wagging his tail happily.

"Wow, Bowser!" Jack wiggled excitedly. "You always find the bestest stuff! I can't wait until I'm a big strong sniffer dog like you are!" He bounced up and down before snuffling through another pile. "What about this?" He suggested, pulling out a bowl with a giant gash in one side. "Is this good Bowser? Huh?"

Bowser examined the bowl, and thought for a few moments, trying to think of a use for it. "Well, if we could find a way to fix the gash in it, we could use it as another waterbowl for the junkyard." he says, taking a careful look at the gash. "Maybe if we got some clay." He says, then his head shoots up as he hears the boom of thunder. "Looks like it's going to rain." Says Bowser. "Put that bowl on the rug and lets get back to the junkyard."

"Okie dokie!" the pup grinned, standing up straight. He tugged the bowl onto the rug and tried to grab a corner of the rug, but his tiny mouth wasn't big enough. He grunted, concentrating.

Bowser grabbed the pup by the scruff of the neck and put him down on the rug as it started to sprinkle. "Hold on to something." Bowser says as he takes takes two corners of the rug into his mouth and easily pulls them back towards the junkyard, not having any problems.

"Whoa!" Jack giggled, jostling on the rug. "Hey Bowser, how'd you get to be so strong?" A drop of water tickled his nose, and he sneezed, before sticking his tongue out to catch the rain.

"Well, I practiced." Bowser mumbles, trying to speak as clear as he could as he held onto the rug. "And you could get to be as strong as I am by doing the same, just wait until your a bit bigger so you can get a better grip on things."

"Okay," he nodded seriously. "I have to practice a whole lot! After it stops raining I'm gonna practice--no, before that! I'm gonna practice all the time!" He peeked his head up over the edge of the rug. "We almost there yet?"

"Almost." Bowser mutters as it starts to rain heavier. He tried his best to blink the water out of his eyes as he pulled the rug. The great dane pauses and puts down the rug for just long enough to shake his whole body, then he picks the corners back up and carries on. "Here we are." Says Bower as he walks through the gate of the junkyard

"Hey everybody!" the puppy yipped excitedly, bounding off the rug only to fall face-first into a puddle. "Whoops," he muttered, before shaking himself, spraying muddy water everywhere. He grabbed his t-shirt and raced over to Vixie and Copper. "Guys! Look what I found in the alley with Bowser!"

Vixie wags her tail as the young pup rushes up to her. "Wow! What are you going to use that for, Jack?" She asks, before she tries to shake off the water, "Good thing there's a tarp over my mattress." She thinks to herself.

"Um..." He stared down at the now sopping wet article of clothing. "I don't really know yet. Bowser said we'd find a place for it though!" He looked up at her excitedly, tongue hanging out as his tail wagged exuberantly.

Vixie wags her tail, then pulls a small bird out of the rut she had dug. "Here, I figured you might be hungry." She says to the pup, and puts the bird down in front of him.

"Ooh! Thanks, Vixie!" the pup said genuinely, sniffing the bird happily. "Where'd you get these?" He curled up and started to paw at the dead creature inquisitively.

"Copper found it out in the woods somewhere." Vixie says, as she picks up the pup's muddy t-shirt and hangs it up on a pile of junk by the rut. "There, it can be a sign that this is where the food is." She says, wagging her tail as the rain slows down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back