• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom STRANGER THINGS SEARCH

rinne012

Hello there! I hope you’re all doing well! I’ll cut to the chase! So, I’m writing this ad on the lookout of a Stranger Things roleplay! Stranger Things is probably my favorite show ever and I’ve been dying to write something in the verse! I do want to state that I am 18+, and I would need my partner to be 18+ as well. Also, characters must be 18+ as well. When I write, I also write in the third person, and I tend to write at minimum, 300 words. I don’t have a maximum but I easily go over the discord limit. it kind of depends on what’s going on in the roleplay, the scene, and what is required. I can also provide a writing sample!

As for a plot, I’m really flexible! I have an idea that takes place in an AU, where everything up to Season 2 is canon. That way we have creative liberties with Brenner, Vecna, and the Mind Flayer. Perhaps we go on a route similar to the show where everything starts off peachy and slowly, things start to become *stranger.* The Party will be nearing the end of their senior year of high school as to follow the rule of them being at least 18. However, I am so open to another idea, or following the series canon completely! As long as it doesn’t stray too far away from what the show has built, I’m all for it! Bouncing ideas back and forth and coming up with ideas with people is my favorite part of roleplaying!

I was hoping you would be able to play Eleven! I adore her character so incredibly much! Someone who has been confined, stripped away from society to finally find herself back in the real world, make friends who can shine that darkness away, be there for her, learn who she is and what’s important to her, she’s really such a beautiful character! I have been dying to write against her! Although, I have been interested in the idea of treating the roleplay like the show. Bouncing from scene to scene with different characters doing different things but I’m not sure how feasible that would be.

That’s all I have to share here! Let me know if you’d be interested! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back