• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MoonlitDoll13

Your Friendly Neighborhood Insomniac
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am currently looking for a Stranger Things Roleplay. I have seen all of the seasons and I just love season 4 so much!! It's my favorite by far! I do miss Billy though -.-"

Anyway, I am in search of a Stranger Things rp. I am willing to do double-ups. I can play as any male or female characters you wish. I would like to do a cc x oc if you're up for it.

I do not do one-liners. Sorry! I can't keep up with that and it can give me a headache, and then I abandon the roleplay because of that. I just can't do it. So if you only do one-liners, please don't ask for me to rp with you.

I typically write up to 3 - 4 paragraphs, sometimes more (mostly for a starter) and if I love the rp, I will keep this trend going. I enjoy OOC chat as well, I think it's important to get to know your rp partner. Making friends through roleplay can be fun after all!

I am looking for someone who can play Billy Hargrove (seasons 2 or 3) or Eddie Munson (season 4) against an oc of mine. And I can play Steve Harrington, Jonathan Byers or anyone else of your choosing. But if you choose any of the main kids, we absolutely must age them up! I am 28 years old, I will only rp with partners that are 18 and above, NO EXCEPTIONS! I don't rp on the site much. If you wanna rp, we could try rp'ing on the site but I forget it exists, often, so I use Discord mostly. PM me if you wanna rp! Just let me know what you want to roleplay and we can get started whenever you want!

See you in Hawkins/The Upside Down!

Last edited:
I’m definitely open to this! But I have no clue how this website works. Maybe you could add me on discord? Hiraeth#8881

Users who are viewing this thread

Back