• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Stormborn - demons, angels, gargoyles

(Sorry its boring I don't feel like coding)

~ Loosely based on Storm and Fury by Jennifer L. Armentout ~

d79kket-7af6b469-b93a-4f55-b658-7eacbf1310cd.gif
In 2028 earth had been somewhat peaceful. Besides the usual crimes, nothing unusual ever happened.
In 2030, demon activity became present; beings that are obviously not human began killing humans, and the worlds population began declining rapidly.
In 2031 the gargoyles awakened, they had only been in myths and legends as protectors of the innocent?, Angel's made of stone and warriors that fought the demons.
In 2033, the world was gathered in bunches of communities to make it easier for the gargoyles to protect the humans.
Present year; word starts spreading that a stormborn has risen, a child of Gabriel. And the demons are even more dangerous with their need to kill it.
~~~
Basically the roleplay will follow a community, called Acadia where the Stormborn is in hiding. In a way, it will be a typical roleplay where people survive in a large village under the rule or gargoyles.

There will be a school, regular jobs, etc. Relationships can develop, friendships can happen. Anything is open until I tell whoever is the Stormborn to unleash their powers. It can happened sooner, it can happen later, it just gotta decide when.
~~~
Gargoyles; large, immortal beings that are made of stone, with natural skills of a fighter. But, when not on duty, can take form of a human. The only way to differentiate a gargoyle in human form is their eyes, which glow almost silver/blue.
They can proceed with natural "human" lives which helps them find charges to protect for the rest of their lives.

Charges; humans who are being protected by gargoyles until they die.

Stormborn; half human half angel, a child of Gabriel, bred to destroy the demons forever. Not invincible, and can be destroyed. But, as long as they don't use their "flame" they can go unnoticed until they are charged by Gabriel himself. Are only born once every five years.
~~~
Humans and gargoyles are forbidden to mate, but has happened which results in banishment.
Demons can be surprising, not all of them are evil.
There are half humans half demons that walk the earth, they are more common but more undesirable than a Stormborn. They can be evil or good, and can possess either more human feelings or more demon feelings.
~~~
My rules are simple, follow them or be kicked.
No short posts, 3+ paragraphs 5+ sentences each. Any less will be warned.
No sex, follow RPN rules. Let's not get banned.
No GOD modding, do not control any character but your own.
Max 3 characters each.
~~~
Spots available;
Gargoyles:
1. Thrushwing Thrushwing
2. Male
3. Male
4. Male
5. Female
6. travelbypages travelbypages

Humans:
1. Canth Canth
2. Female
3. Meme Machine Meme Machine
4. Whatever

Misc (demon, demon/human, stormborn):
1. Stormborn -CLAIMED-
2. Dark lord steel Dark lord steel
3. Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
4. Canth Canth
5. travelbypages travelbypages

Last edited:
Heyyooo I’m here. I’m super interested in a human role, this RP looks really cool. Male or female, I don’t really care.

Also, do you have any character sheet layouts that you prefer? I’m a massive fan of a good CS and like to get started early on.

I just need a few more gargoyles, after all they do protect humans.

Also I'm posting the CS right now, I got called in to work and it's been nonstop the last two days, sorry!

Also, I was thinking, if the demons did not start showing up until four years ago, would the half-demons be 4 years old, but have grown at an accelerated rate? or have demons been around for longer, and it was 2030 when they started wreaking havoc on a larger scale?

Also, I was thinking, if the demons did not start showing up until four years ago, would the half-demons be 4 years old, but have grown at an accelerated rate? or have demons been around for longer, and it was 2030 when they started wreaking havoc on a larger scale?
Didnt think of it that way, I just go rid of the 2034 part and put present year so that its not specified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back