• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Serenity123

Greetings,

Do you dream of a story that is timeless and lasts for more than a couple of weeks or a couple of months...? Do you dream of a partner who stays in contact and listens to your ideas...? Do you have a passion for writing and aspire to build epic worlds? If you answered YES to any of these questions than I encourage you to read on and decide if we are a match and could create wonderful stories together!

About Me:

My name is Serenity and I am a female from Canada. I have been role-playing now for more than a decade and I consider myself one of the best. I am active on multiple forums and I have won many awards over the years for my writing as well as my unique characters that diverge from traditional models. I would consider myself to be advanced or novella and I tend to write detailed and descriptive posts of around six to nine paragraphs per post. I write several times per week, and in over two decades I have never once ghosted another player. If any of that piqued your interest!

I am open-minded and collaborative in the development of stories. I also value YOU my partner far more than any story or other element so I am happy to work around your muse and inspirations. I believe that a wonderful role-play requires collaboration and compromise above every other detail of the story. For this reason, I would love to hear your thoughts regardless of whether one of these story prompts interests you. If you feel you are on the same wavelength as I am when it comes to a search for a partner than I am more than content to brainstorm a story that is original.

Now then my likes and dislikes are rather simple. I dislike science-fiction and gothic themes as well as any kind of sexual content (forbidden by site rules). I adore romance and slice-of-life elements, and I am open to many other genres such as Adventure, Action, Mystery, and Horror. I prefer modern or historical themes, and I am open to fantasy and non-fantasy elements in my stories. In my stories, the source of my inspiration comes from the character development, and the relationship between our characters. If you have my interest here than you have my interest everywhere!

About You:

I am interested in partners who are committed to role-playing. I consider long-term to be stories that have the potential to last more than a year. I appreciate collaboration and communication from my partners, as well as honesty if we need to change any features to keep the story enjoyable. Writing Samples are a wonderful way to show talent. As for your personal interests I want to hear them! I do not want a partner who only does what I want to do as that will not keep you engaged, I want to help bring your ideas to life as much as you wat to bring my ideas to life.

- You should be able to write 750 or more Words per post.
- You should be able to post for multiple times per week.
- You should be open-minded and non-discriminatory.
- You should be 18+ as stories could change over time.

Interests of Thread:

I mentioned earlier that I have been praised for my characters and the more unique elements many bring to a story. I have recently been fascinated by one element in specific and that is the notion of exploring ones' identity. If you made it this far and remain interested than you passed my Examination! I would love to hear from you regardless of whether you see a specific story prompt below that interests you or you wanted to brainstorm something else. I will happily listen to any proposals you have for stories, and below are a couple of story starters that we could abandon or expand upon as we discuss our version. For this reason, I will accept multiple requests per theme, as each of them will most likely end up rather distinctive either way!

• In this storyline, our characters would have started as brother and sister, prince and princess of a nation. It has not always been easy for either of them. For the elder brother it has been a life of responsibilities and expectations to one day rule the nation. For the younger sister it has been one of constraint and restrictions as every moment of her life feels controlled and she does not have freedom. It all comes to a boiling point one day when the elder brother does something so atrocious that he causes his younger sister to burst from the room in tears. This evening, when looking up at the night sky, she observes a shooting star and makes a rather selfish with that her brother understood what it was like to be the younger sister for once.

The next morning my character wakes up to find themselves now a younger female, and the decorations in the room changed. It soon becomes clear that reality has been altered and no one in the kingdom remembers there even was a prince. The whole kingdom only remembers there being two sisters, with your character now being the older sister, and my character the younger sister now instead. The story would progress from the point of the discovery, and the relationship blossoming between the younger sisters. As the two find themselves swept up in a plot to take control over the nation now that there is no male heir to take the throne in a nation that does not permit daughters to inherit the throne except through political marriage.

Our story could explore the more mundane elements of being raised as princesses from playing dress-up to lessons about etiquette and more. It could also have a spice of mystery and of action when the plot to overthrow the royal family begins to become clear and no one listens to the two young princesses. I am open to light-hearted or darker-natured themes. I am also option to the relationship between the sisters. As this could be one of love and support, or become one filled with teasing now that the former little sister has the opportunity to show her former brother what it is like to be her, and maybe for the former little sister to learn that being the eldest is not as wonderful as she may have first believed with the extra responsibilities.

84.gif

• In this storyline, the main heroine could come from a variety of backgrounds whether common or more noble. My character would have been a former boy who has somehow been turned into a young female maid and is made to serve in a nobles' mansion. This could have been the result of some unpaid debt, some form of betrayal or punishment, or some other reason we could discuss together. Our beautiful young maid would then have to learn how to perform her duties, and adjust to the other changes that have come with the position. She could have to contend with a clumsier disposition, a cruel mistress, or a perverse master, and the laundry list of other responsibilities that could be expected of a maid serving in a nobles' estate now.

I had kind of pictured the maid position as being one that she could not refuse, and one that leaves her no other option than to accept and do well. I pictured the leading lady as being in the teenager to young adult range so maybe fifteen to nineteen years old. I am open to many other details of the story such as the types of characters she is interacting alongside. If the story focuses more on the servants, or on the masters or mistresses, and how light-hearted or darker-natured my partner wanted the story. I have had this idea for quite some time, and simply have not found the ideal partner to pique my interest and propose something that could be interesting. I am content with male or female pairings due to the nature of character!

44.jpg

Last edited:
If I wanted to discuss potentially being an rp partner for you (I am not quite sure if I reach your qualifications) would you wish for the discussion to happen over private messaging here, or would you prefer for it to be done in the thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back