• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [STILL SEARCHING 10/05/2021] Searching for 1x1 Partner(s)! (Both Fandom and Non-fandom!)

Ocean123

One Thousand Club
Okay, I've decided to post a recruit thread that should be a little more helpful than my last one... XD

About Me:
I am... currently in the middle of a shy/insecure spell so, please, bear with me.

I am interested in both fandom and non-fandom roleplays. If we do fandom, I am most comfortable playing an OC, due to a fear of messing up existing characters. If you don't mind them being a little off (or me asking if what I'm doing is okay) then I am also willing to play canon characters.

I can play characters of any gender identity and have no preference for what gender my partner plays. I am also willing to double, as long as you do the same.

I am open to romance but it is not a requirement. I'm totally fine with just letting characters stay platonic friends. (Kinda wouldn't mind doing something with platonic life partners...)

Some Things I Expect From You:
1. Follow RPN rules.
2. More than single word responses. Please, for the love of roleplay, I need something to work with!
3. Try to be understanding if I'm having a bad muse day. It happens to us all, right? ... Right...? X/

Fandoms I Am Interested In: (Note that interest doesn't necessarily mean I've RPed it before...)
-My Hero Academia
-Harry Potter
-Percy Jackson and the Olympians
-Naruto
-Bleach
-Inuyasha
-Marvel/DC [Lacking Inspiration]
-Final Fantasy
-Kingdom Hearts
-Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons
-Pokemon

... Pretty sure there's more but that's what I can think of right now... I should probably clean up and sort that list later but... not right now... X/

I have no particular original plotlines in mind at the moment but I would love to hear any that you have!

_EDIT_
A Few Plots I Like:
-I'm kind of a sucker for stories involving a "monster/demon" and a human finding themselves in a situation where they have to live together for a time. Whether this turns into romance or an unlikely friendship would depend on how it unfolds.
-Time travel might be fun?
-Roommates with secrets.

Okay, that's the end of this post for now. Hope to hear from you and look forward to RPing with some of you!

Last edited:
It's me! I'm back again! I'm a little out of practice now but I wanted to get back into writing and roleplaying now that the busy season at work is over and I actually have free time other than eating and sleeping. XD

Hullo there! I'd be very interested in doing a Marvel rp with you! I can play as either a canon character or an oc, and don't mind if there are pairings! <3

Hullo there! I'd be very interested in doing a Marvel rp with you! I can play as either a canon character or an oc, and don't mind if there are pairings! <3
I've never really done a Marvel RP before. Did you have any particular plots in mind?

I've never really done a Marvel RP before. Did you have any particular plots in mind?
I didn't really. I have a few characters I wouldn't mind playing, but we could follow a canon event or make up our own plot?

Heya there!
I’m super interested in your roommates with secrets idea!
or, if you’re not feeling that, I have a ton of original plots I could share with you!

I didn't really. I have a few characters I wouldn't mind playing, but we could follow a canon event or make up our own plot?
In all honesty, I'm sorry to say I'm drawing a blank here. I'm not sure if I'm looking for a Marvel RP at the moment or if my mind is just blanking. Sorry. I'll put a note in my list that I'm lacking inspiration here. Sorry about this. X_X

In all honesty, I'm sorry to say I'm drawing a blank here. I'm not sure if I'm looking for a Marvel RP at the moment or if my mind is just blanking. Sorry. I'll put a note in my list that I'm lacking inspiration here. Sorry about this. X_X
that's totally okay! it's been nice talking to you, and i hope you find a good rp partner bud! <3

Heya there!
I’m super interested in your roommates with secrets idea!
or, if you’re not feeling that, I have a ton of original plots I could share with you!
Great! No one's ever taken me up on that plot before! Care to take this to DMs and we can brainstorm without flooding the partner search? X3

MHA/BNHA is fresher in my head but I could be up for either of them. Anything in particular you had in mind?
I generally play canon characters because I suck at OCs uh what so I can play just about anyone for you! I’ve been craving the enemies to lovers/friends dynamic recently too~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back