• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven Universe! (Doubling • Canon)

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Hey hey hey everyone!!

I've been on a Steven Universe binge, and as I do anytime I get back into a fandom, I immediately have to come here to post some garbage and make some friends. 😎 I'm gonna keep this thread short and sweet, but I love plotting and character development so I promise you'll get bigger responses from me when it's called for!

Really quick:

- I typically try to be a detailed writer, meaning I usually send at least a couple paragraphs (in third person) per reply
- I play either gender of character and I prefer to write with others who enjoy to write both as well :)
- Discord is totally an option
- If you want a writing sample I can give one, but they feel too formal to me so I won't put one here.

Now, on to what I'm looking for!

- I'm looking to double up on pairings! Yours can be canon, original, whatever you want! I will happily write any character you ask 😎 However, if you really don't like to double, it's not a deal breaker! I just like to put that it's what I prefer.
- I have a few plot ideas but they're really basic and we'll have to develop them together to some degree.

Here's some of my pairings (though I'm open to others! These are just my favorites) Bold = Role I'd prefer to write (but that's always negotiable)
*** = craving

Lars x Sadie ***
Peridot
x Lapis ***
Ruby
x Sapphire
Rose x Pearl
Pearl x Amethyst
Sour Cream
x Jenny

I know this isn't much to go off of, but feel free to shoot me a PM or reply here if you're interested!!!

Last edited:
This may not necessarily be what you're looking for but I was thinking it'd be cool to role play an alternate reality where Pink doesn't become Rose Quartz in order to stop the colonization of Earth, but rather takes a stand and decides to fight as Pink.

This may not necessarily be what you're looking for but I was thinking it'd be cool to role play an alternate reality where Pink doesn't become Rose Quartz in order to stop the colonization of Earth, but rather takes a stand and decides to fight as Pink.

I'd love to hear more about this idea! Shoot me a PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back