• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Steampunk] The Last Ship

Sounds neat! Could I play a character that's effectively a member of the (now defunct) imperial equivalency to the secret service?

EDIT: took me a moment to realize im basically just asking to be a guardsman, lol

Last edited:
I would like to be a gunner.
Added
I would love to be a gunner or part of the fighter squadron. This all sounds very cool.
Added as fighter squadron for the time being but let me know which one you want more

I’ll take a powder monkey role
Added
Sounds neat! Could I play a character that's effectively a member of the (now defunct) imperial equivalency to the secret service?

EDIT: took me a moment to realize im basically just asking to be a guardsman, lol
Yes, that will be much intrigue for reasons revealed in the lore

This looks really cool!

I might be interested in joining as a refugee woman (maybe with possible Volkarine sympathies that she's hiding? IDK yet).

If there is still an opening, I'd like to be an engineer please. :)

Dude, I love Steampunk with a passion. I am so joining, if I can. I'd probably have a fighter squadron/engineer hybrid if you let me in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back