• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Starting from scratch!

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
@macaron You had water right? Well you could write about a nice lake or how the waves of the ocean break on the rocks. Anything that reminds you or has something to do with water as being water itself. Or course you could also write something about dolphins or take a scientific turn on it with h2o. I just want the power to be the main theme of your writing. So I don't want post about people shooting fire bolts or random roots caging a person. No I want posts about campfires or butterflies and starry night skies. Anything you think of when you hear water xD

Hope that made things clear for you (and others)?
Yes, that cleared up a lot of things. Thank you~ xD

@Seymour Yes a post about rocks would be lovely!

@alex the fox Yes that could work, but don't forget you have the power fire! And meteor would be earth and a flood would be water, so not really something I would choose for fire.

@macaron Okay. Looking forward to see your post

hmmm okay well i can create a miny sun! and make a comit using heat manipulation on rock and then use my fire powers to blast it off making it a meteor :D

And now I am really off to bed. Looking forward to see all the posts tomorrow!

@alex the fox Please read what I wrote to macaron and was quoted a few posts back. Your post has to be about fire itself. Not you weilding the power fire.

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Okay in order to get a bit of an idea of what kind of roleplayers you all are (and to see if you got what it takes) please start a conversation with both me(DarkiusHeavenstein) and iShyShy. In this convo you will send us a writing sample of at least 250 words and max 600 words about the power of your character. The power or element as it self will be the theme of your sample. Not your character weilding it!
Here you go then @alex the fox

@mikaluvkitties Something with illusions? Or about the power of a mind? Something Matrix like.. how everything is possible within ones mind? Personally it makes me think about fears and how the mind can make something small and unharmfull seem like something dangerous.

(If you really really have no idea to do something with psychic as it is a lot more troublesome then the other powers I will allow you to choose one of the other six for the writing sample)

Yes we certainly are. State which power you want and send us a writing sample and we will see :P

Bump we are still looking for people that are interested!

Available powers are

Fire, Air (twice), Water and Earth.

Okay I am gonna note that down. Now please send us (me and iShyShy in conversation) a writing sample of your writing style and such. The theme will have to be air for you. However you can use the theme in anyway you'd like to.

Hi! After reading through this thread I noticed that the list of what's been taken on the first page isn't quite up to date, so I was wondering if dark or air was still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back