• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Starting from scratch!

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
See main thread for more updated version; https://www.rpnation.com/threads/starting-from-scratch-wip.89204/

Looking for someone willing to take the power light!

I do have a bit of a story to go with this idea, but I first wanted to see if people would be even interested to do this. Instead of having your own character, you will start up with a complete new character. Not one you made yourself, no, one I hand to you. It won’t even be one of my characters. It will be a complete new character, a character made with an random roleplay character generator. This will be used as the skeleton for your character of course you can add and include more and make the character more yours. But the basics will be what the generator made.

Now this will be a casual/advanced roleplay. I would prefer a multi para replies, but will not make this necessary because people still have to get used to the characters. However I hope people will find this an interesting challenge. So if you are interested, you can read the spoiler which is the story line I had in thought.

Bit of history;

Once there were the Seven. The Seven were actually 14 people, but 7 couples of the elements. They were blessed with magic in its purest form. They gave it to their children and those further to their children and so on. The magic however gotten lesser within the new born people and after a few generation it was reduces to only one ability...

Present day;

Everybody, but a few, have completely forgotten about the magic they hold inside. The magic has gotten weak and safely hidden. Not everybody is able to find this part of themselves and use it. So scientists have made a serum that will bring back the Seven. Our characters have been selected to test this serum and they have agreed for whatever reason (money, curiosity, fame) even though it is quite uncertain what the outcome will be. For a month they have lived together in a mansion, observed by scientist so they have a grasp at the normal behaviour of our characters.

The setting;

The serum has been injected and our characters wake up in their rooms. However the serum had been a lot stronger and more aggressive than anybody could have foreseen. As our characters wake they are no longer themselves, they have become the Seven. In mind, in body and in power...

Now that the Seven have awaked, what will their reaction be to the modern world? Will the hosts be able to get control over what used to be his/her body again? Or shall our characters be forgotten and lost forever...

The amount of people shall be seven roleplayers maximum, with all one character. I will be one of them, so I am searching for six more people. Just call down which power of the Seven you would want to have. I will list them below, with some examples but don’t let this limit your imagination. If you are not sure, please run it by me on this thread or threw PM to ask if it is part of the power. One slight reminder; if you reserve a spot I want you to stay dedicated and not be like.. hmm I don’t like this generated character I am gonna pass.

Powers;

Fire @iShyShy and @alex the fox

- Fire manipulation

- Heat manipulation

- Burning upon touch

Earth @Seymour

- Plant manipulation

- Control over animals

- Sand and rock manipulation

- Bone manipulation

- Healing

- lava manipulation

Water @macaron

- Water manipulation

- Ice manipulation

- Control over liquid (yes, blood included)

- Healing

- Underwater breathing

Air

- Air manipulation

- Pressure manipulation

- Control over gasses

- Flight

Dark @DJ Elfin

- Shadow manipulation

- Night vision

- Blinding

Light @AikoMomone and @Deadkool

- Light manipulation

- Electricity

- Blinding

- Healing

Psychic @DarkiusHeavenstein and @mikaluvkitties

- Mental messaging (upon touch or close by trusted people)

- Telekinesis

- Illusions

Yes I know it is something completely different from usual, but I am excited to do this with you guys! Also first come first serve! Unless I think you are really not up for the job. For questions, post below or PM me^^

Edit; Since this is gotten much more populair then I thought I will allow two people per power!

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems interesting. :)

I'm wondering what kind of character appearance descriptions you are looking for.

As in, are you fond of detailed writing, real life pictures, anime pictures, or drawn pictures?

(I'd like water, if you don't mind. :3)

@DarkiusHeavenstein

Is it alright if I ask you a question...?

Oh, and;

I would like Dark if that would be alright! :3

Ow my this is so much more populair than I thought :o

@macaron I am a very big fan of detailed writing. For the appearances I will let you guys chose yourself what kind of pictures you want, as long as it looks like the generator states :P

@mikaluvkitties Yes indeed. Like bloodbending in Avatar.

@DJ Elfin Ask away! I will write you down for Dark then:P

@Seymour @macaron Which powers do you want?

@alex the fox Sorry somebody called fire already (not on here, but in real life) so I am sorry but that is taken

@mikaluvkitties Water would also be available for you as second person? Since you asked about the blood bending? I don't know if you favor that over psychic?

@alex the fox I changed the rules so you can have fire as second person if you want? I really didn't think this would be so popular

Users who are viewing this thread

Back