• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Starting from scratch!

Yea, I was hoping to be able to do something with lava

I meant using Fire and Earth to do lava based stuff

I think that lava would go more into the fire category than earth. Maybe it should be a branch? I've never heard of such a power before. :)

:3 well we could have a volcanon special attack in which you make the cannon and the ball which i make into lava and then you end it flyign by making the volcanoe erupt

I am okay with any gender, so I don't think that should be a problem. :)

(I can't wait for this RP to get started~)

Fire @iShyShy and @alex the fox

Earth
@Seymour

Water
@macaron

Air (still open)

Dark
@DJ Elfin

Light
@AikoMomone and @Deadkool

Psychic
@DarkiusHeavenstein and @mikaluvkitties

Okay in order to get a bit of an idea of what kind of roleplayers you all are (and to see if you got what it takes) please start a conversation with both me(DarkiusHeavenstein) and iShyShy. In this convo you will send us a writing sample of at least 250 words and max 600 words about the power of your character. The power or element as it self will be the theme of your sample. Not your character weilding it!

Also state whether you have a problem with playing certain aspects. Like a certain gender or sexuality or age. We will respect this, but we will ask you to be open minded about other characters.

Thirdly I will make the main thread tomorrow and send over all the random generated information of your character in a conversation, once we have received and accepted your writing sample.

@Deadkool you are written down

@DarkiusHeavenstein

"The power or element as it self will be the theme of your sample."

Can you clarify this for me? I'm sorry about my slowness at the moment--I have a lot going on. ^^;

@macaron You had water right? Well you could write about a nice lake or how the waves of the ocean break on the rocks. Anything that reminds you or has something to do with water as being water itself. Or course you could also write something about dolphins or take a scientific turn on it with h2o. I just want the power to be the main theme of your writing. So I don't want post about people shooting fire bolts or random roots caging a person. No I want posts about campfires or butterflies and starry night skies. Anything you think of when you hear water xD

Hope that made things clear for you (and others)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back