• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

StarGazer

boo.

keep precious things
You have lived a happy life. Your family was loving, your friends were amazing, and you had just met that person of your dreams. And for the first time in your life, you wanted to stay in that moment. But something happens. You wake up one morning, finding it very difficult to breathe. It's like the air is being taken right out of your lungs. Before anything can be done, your vision turns to inky black, and your mind stops. 

You are dead.

But then, you wake up again. Your eyes meet what you could never believe. You are sitting in a chair, looking out a spaceship window to the stars. 

And you are alone.

At least, that's what you think. All of a sudden, you hear a loud clank. 

Someone is here with you.

This is a scenario in which YC has lived their entire life in a simulated reality. Then, a mysterious suffocation kills them and wakes them up. This suffocation is caused by a leak in the oxygen mask that they are wearing. They find that there is no air in the spaceship, so they must leave the mask on. But they won't last long on this foreign spacecraft. How did they get here? Is this the future? And how are you going to survive?

MC will be a sort of space-junker. He will find you, and we will go from there. You can be whatever gender, and mine will be a male.

PM me and we will go over details. I am looking for an advanced partner, and that includes no less than three paragraphs and proper grammar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back