• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Star Wars: The Last Platoon - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So... I'm kinda picturing 20 as of "What If..." Five's survived and a bad ass character. As in he throws it all into every fight because... That's just what he does and needs any one else to pull him back.

Is that too much?

Well one of these two will be muh image, I know a lot about EU star wars, was super pissed with what the mouse did to it, but I stayed with it till Travis jumped and for the Galatic Aliance to form with the destruction of Darth Caedus. which I know doesn't count much here, anyways for part of my image selection, I'm curious which of these two would bre preferred, one of them has a Ground Captains rank on but I could have had her demoted at Endor or the post remnants era, the other is find but some might think it too art than realistic.

So, choose le people, then I make sheet tomorrow.

View attachment 1099472View attachment 1099473

First one! The rank plaque could be useful for the background story if nothing else.

So... I'm kinda picturing 20 as of "What If..." Five's survived and a bad ass character. As in he throws it all into every fight because... That's just what he does and needs any one else to pull him back.

Is that too much?

I don't think it's too much, no.

Unfortunately, I have other things to deal with rather last minute and will pass on joining, I wish you good luck with the RP, fortunately you have another 10th in the interest check. Still, it seemed to be a great RP idea, growing up me and my friends used to pretend to be scout troopers while riding bikes lol.

Oof, sorry to hear that. Good luck and don't hesitate to DM me later down the line if you're still interested in joining!

Proposing a new overpowered npc that we can encounter.

Attachments

• Buzz Lightyears Away.jpg
    Buzz Lightyears Away.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 5
I've been character workshopping, I thought a combat medic stormtrooper would be a good addition to the roster. (As long as theres still room lmao)

I thought they might have a cool specialization name like "Death Troopers" or "Jump Troopers." But they don't really have one. The best I could find was "Stormsurgeon" from an old video game.

I didn't like that so I homebrewed a title: "Trauma Trooper"

I like it, has a funny double-meaning to it. As far as official titles go I think you could also go with 'corpsman' as the Stormtroopers are- more or less- marines.

Pretty much finished up myself. Everyone's looking cool so far!

I've been character workshopping, I thought a combat medic stormtrooper would be a good addition to the roster. (As long as theres still room lmao)

I thought they might have a cool specialization name like "Death Troopers" or "Jump Troopers." But they don't really have one. The best I could find was "Stormsurgeon" from an old video game.

I didn't like that so I homebrewed a title: "Trauma Trooper"
maybe they could be from the same unit?

was about to start when I saw your post. was thinking on waiting for yours to drop so I could add in some connections. now question. are you using the artstation stormtrooper art?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back