• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: The Dark Age

Which Plot?

• Plot #1

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Plot #2

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No Preference

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peri-winkle

broken like glass

Plot #1: An alternate universe in the Star Wars saga. In this timeline, Anakin had never turned to the dark side. Instead he saved Mace Windu and killed Sheev Palpatine. Anakin's kids would be born, Padme would continue to live, and Anakin would leave the Jedi Council, committed to a life of fatherhood. The younglings that would've been slaughtered, following Order 66, would grow up and become a new generation of Jedi. However, no one could've predicted the retaliation that would come. Followers of Sheev Palpatine would return from the Unknown Regions, with advanced technology and the will to revenge their leader. It's up to the new breed of Jedi (with the help of smugglers, clones, and anyone else) to defend the Republic!

Plot #2: Another alternate universe, this time combining the Legends universe with the Sequels. (so basically the First Order and Resistance exist, but the New Republic never demilitarized, leaving them vulnerable. Some names will be changed, along with faceclaims, and the Yuuzhan Vong will become a threat to the galaxy. In order to defeat this new enemy, the First Order and New Republic need to unite together and defeat a common enemy, but will one backstab the other?)

Character Sheets: CSCSCSCSCSCS
Lore: L O R E

Last edited:
I’m not terribly fond of the YV, being more of a Jedi Outcast guy myself, but I’ll happily play in either. I’ve got my [situationally] gentle giant of a Jedi on standby.

I hope Cathar are kosher, because I'm sitting on oodles of character art

Last edited:
Im totally in, though im curious for how far our characters could go. Should plot 1 take the race, i have a character idea i´d wanna clear up with you.

I´d have to read up on YV again, but i´d be down even if its plot 2 that will be gone with.

In either, I'd be down to play a Knight who still serves with his Master (dat backstory) or having a Padawan, either suddenly or of a year or two. Rhonan protecc, Rhonan atacc, but most of all, he keep friends out of the sarlacc

I’m really liking plot #1, count me in!

Oof, both seem good but imma go with the second plot

voted for plot 1 :P
this sounds awesome
really looking forward to being apart of it :bishiesparklesl:
[torn between a bounty hunter w/ the jedi, just a jedi, and just a sith]

Last edited:
I’d love to be a follower of sheev if we go with plot 1, Dark Side for life

I suppose I should also mention that y'all can claim canon characters! So if anyone of you want to be Luke or Leia or even Han, you can. At this point, Luke and Leia would be 17

Peri-winkle Peri-winkle
Only one Weapon Master? Not asking to *be* the Weapon Master, but if I could have had my character apprenticed under him?

EDIT: I also think you put the hyperlink to this page on the CS link instead of the CS

Question: How is the momentaries councels view on force lightning? Some councils forbade it, for some it was a grey spot. Since usually it wasnt used by jedi, but some did, i was wondering how its seen in our case

Peri-winkle Peri-winkle
Only one Weapon Master? Not asking to *be* the Weapon Master, but if I could have had my character apprenticed under him?

EDIT: I also think you put the hyperlink to this page on the CS link instead of the CS
Anyone can be a Weapon master. I was just supplying Jedi Ranks for those who don't know any ranks. And thank you for heads up about the link, I am a fool...….

Question: How is the momentaries councels view on force lightning? Some councils forbade it, for some it was a grey spot. Since usually it wasnt used by jedi, but some did, i was wondering how its seen in our case
Restricted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back