• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: The Dark Age

Which Plot?

• Plot #1

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Plot #2

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No Preference

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried my best on the CS. It was really long and complicated and my knowledge isn't the best on really indepth lore.
I'm not used to making CSes that require that much info.

I tried my best on the CS. It was really long and complicated and my knowledge isn't the best on really indepth lore.
I'm not used to making CSes that require that much info.
Same here, I just sort of read a little bit about the empire stuff and the interest check and kinda pieced them together?..I’ll admit, I love Star Wars, and I focus heavily on lore, But for some reason when its a role play, my mind tends to blank out. I don’t know why

Hopefully. 18 people had voted in the poll, and like 7 of them had submitted a character sheet (excluding me). So I'm waiting on 10, given they are still interested

Yeah but I would have liked for things to be balanced a little more. Guess I could introduce a second character?

If you like. Otherwise you could put the brakes on one faction until there's more balance, or give those on the underwhelmed side some oomph. Or just let the dice fall as they may. Sometimes, that's war.

I might be interested. Would creating a Grey Jedi be possible? I have a character I played in a tabletop SW campaign I could work into this.

Well, I think it is allowed, but the GM’s hours on are kinda wonky, so you may be waiting a while for a reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Back