• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Terra

Jessa stayed up for a little while longer. She thought every situation through. She racked her brain until she couldn't hold her eyes open anymore. She was still fast asleep when her companion awoke with the cat snuggled into her, purring quietly.

Obi wan looked at the girl still asleep in the bed, before he went downstairs. There were several different thoughts on his mind, from what to do about the separatist invasion to what he would say to the Jedi council to convince them to allow Jessa to be trained.

Jason was busy with his last client when he saw Obi Wan walking downstairs. He took the money from him before the younger man headed out. "She still sleepin'?" he asked as he started to clean up the living room as he usually did after a night of work, "You two can't be stayin' around here too much longer."

"Yes she is....and don't worry, we will be leaving today." Obi wan stepped forward towards the man. "Would you like some help? It would be the least I can do for allowing us to stay here."

Jason shook his head slightly. "I'm alright," he said as he tossed a few things in the trash, "You don't want your DNA all over this stuff anyway. Where you two goin'? I try to keep tabs on her as best I can. She's the closest thing I got to a family."

"I am not entirely sure right now, I think we are going to New York" Obi wan sat down on the couch. "I think we will only be staying their briefly, but I dont know where we will go after that." Obi wan, of course, had a pretty good idea where they were going, but it was not some thing he should share with this man.

The man nodded. "Keep her out of trouble for me. She's a good kid and she deserves better than this. I'd take her in myself but this business can get a bit...rough," he said with a shake of his head, "She's smart. Get her in school or somethin'."

"It's hard to keep ger out of trouble when she seems to seek out trouble....and i will try, but when I found her she was currently ditching school so I dont have high hopes for her doing something she doesn't want to do."

Jason shook his head slightly. "I'll talk to her," he replied, "I don't want her endin' up like her mama especially when she doesn't need to. But I'll warn you about somethin'. She's a runner or at least that's what the state calls her. That'll put her somewhere to live then a few days later she's gone. Takin' what she needed and takin' off. So don't be shocked if you wake up and...she's gone."

Last edited:
"I don't think she will run away this time, trust me....still, if you think you can help her, be my guest" obi wan look around the room again, before looking back at the man. "Believe me, I know she has great potential. I will be sticking my neck out for her."

Jason chuckled and shook his head. "I can't help her. She can't have a life like this. Sellin' bad things to good people. Turnin' them into bed people. I appreciate you helping her. She just needs some to keep her in check that's all. She's a good kid just a troubled one," he said with a nod to Obi Wan.

obi wan nodded. "i should probably wake her up....we have a lot of ground to cover, and with current events being what they are, that may be much harder than it normally would be" Obi Wan stood up, and started walking upstairs.

Jason nodded slightly as he looked down at the ground. "Ya you should get her," he said with a nod, "you two should be somewhere safe when all of this starts." He got up and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Obi wan went upstairs, back to the room that he and jessa had slept in the night before. He then went over to the bed, and shook Jessa a few times. They weren't hard shakes, they were just enough to wake someone up without startling them. "Jessa, wake up" he said simply, as he shook her.

Jessa's eyes fluttered open and she looked up at Obi Wan. The cat hissed slightly at Obi Wan as he tried to get comfortable again. She brushed her hair back and sat up slightly. "What time is it?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"Well....it's morning....we need to get going, we have a lot of ground to cover today, and with the separatists hunting for us, it wont be easy" obi wan said, leaning back from the bed. "We shouldn't hang around in one place for very long"

Jessa sat up a little and looked at the time. She let out a quiet sigh. "Fine," she muttered quietly before getting up. Snickers followed her closely as she put her grey jacket back on. "Where are we headed, boss?" she asked as she picked the cat up.

"The city you mentioned, New York. If it is as large as you made it seem, I can guarantee that the separatists are going to attack it. The republic still will take time to arrive here with their forces, so until then, this planet needs to hold out" obi wan turned to the door and started going down stairs. "We should get some food first though."

Jessa listened to him quietly before crossing her arms. "Well how are we going to hold out?" she asked with a raise of her brow, "Are you going to do what you did last time and try to take on a whole army by yourself? Because I'm not sure if that's going to work so well. Besides how are we going to get food if we still don't have any money?"

"i am hoping your military will be able to fight against the separatists for at least a few days, and i will try to disrupt their operations any way i can. Grievous may be intent on claiming your world now, but he still came for me, meaning he will devote many resources to hunting me down." Obi wan stopped and looked back at her. "Did you not bring any money with you?"

Jessa listened quietly as she got to her feet and fixed her hair back. "I didn't have any money to begin with," she replied, "Besides you told me to stop stealing from people remember? I've got...$4 but other than that, we're on our own."

"Thats a problem.....alright, I will condone thievery this one time, only because if we don't, we will go hungry for several days, which would not be very good for either of us" obi wan said, clearly not liking the decision he just made.

Jessa smirked slightly and nodded. "I thought you might come around," she replied with a smile, "I'll find someone once we get to New York. But don't worry we won't go hungry." She had her ways of getting what she wanted and it was rare if she got caught.

"We aren't making a habit out of this." Obi wan said sternly as he went downstairs. "Come on, lets get going, New York is still a far walk"

Jessa smiled slightly as she got up and went downstairs. Jason was grabbing something to eat before he went to go to bed. He looked over when he heard Jessa and Obi Wan coming down the stairs. "You two headin' out already?" he asked.

Jessa nodded. "Have to," she said before hugging Jason tightly. It was clear the man wasn't used to hugs like this but he did hug her back.

"Get goin' girl," he said as he looked down at her and then at Obi Wan, "But when I go upstairs I best have all my stuff."

Jessa smiled and nodded before releasing him. "You will," she said carefully before heading towards the door with Obi wan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back