• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Tainted Alliance (OOC)

Characters
Here
My apologies everyone. I’ve had a death in the family, our patriarch (eldest man.) has stepped out of this realm and into the beyond. As the oldest male of the next generation after him (my pops made some missteps and isn’t with us anymore.) I am the one who is tasked with handling the legal aspects of his inheritance, I’m sorry but I must step out for the forseeable future, when I am done I shall return.

If push comes to shove we could explain my absence with Mahaliel overstepping his bounds and getting Merked By Mirabella who is grievously Injured in the struggle and forced into a Superman esque healing coma.

My apologies everyone. I’ve had a death in the family, our patriarch (eldest man.) has stepped out of this realm and into the beyond. As the oldest male of the next generation after him (my pops made some missteps and isn’t with us anymore.) I am the one who is tasked with handling the legal aspects of his inheritance, I’m sorry but I must step out for the forseeable future, when I am done I shall return.

If push comes to shove we could explain my absence with Mahaliel overstepping his bounds and getting Merked By Mirabella who is grievously Injured in the struggle and forced into a Superman esque healing coma.

Its all good. Make sure to take care of yourself. Best wishes, mate.

uhhh, so in RP stuff I decided I would make my move on my one jedi boarding action.

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel hopefully I haven't taken too many liberties or gotten too far off base with how I had things pan out so far. I figured I would break it up here and let you decide if you wanna handle the other side of this scene or just sort of weigh in or whatever.

uhhh, so in RP stuff I decided I would make my move on my one jedi boarding action.

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel hopefully I haven't taken too many liberties or gotten too far off base with how I had things pan out so far. I figured I would break it up here and let you decide if you wanna handle the other side of this scene or just sort of weigh in or whatever.

All yours dude, your post was fine as is. Let Kallade go out in a blaze of glory ;)

nh1 nh1
I'm gonna be changing the format up a little bit. The Sith Lord's plan was to make a quick escape to Korriban, but because of K.O.'s temporary departure, my characters need someone else to interact with. So, instead of making a hyper space jump to Korriban, The Hemorrage will take some damage in the dog fight rendering it's hyperspace capabilities inoperable for now. The Sith will key in some remote sequence codes for the vessel to descend and remain hidden within Nar Shadda's atmosphere using a cloaking device. The Sith will than abandon The Hemorrage, they will notice the large 890 Jump and decide to dock with it under the guise of responding to the free boarding beacon call. Their plan will be to ultimately take over the 890 to transport them to Korriban, but we'll let that play into however the plot turns through the posts. They may end up continuing to Coruscant, but than again, they might not. Does this work for you?

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel

I'm good with that. A few questions though. First, I don't think the hemorage can dock with the 890. The 890 is about 200 meters or about the size of a CR90 corvette, princess' leias ship in episode 4. The hemorrage is 3,400 meters. So to dock wouldn't be so much stealthy as crazy. The 890 is meant to be bigger than a personal starship but not so large as to be a militarily threatening vessel, so it can't go toe to toe with star destroyers, or capital ships but can outrun and outgun snub fighters.

I'm open to the plan as a whole though so let me know what you think.

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel

I'm good with that. A few questions though. First, I don't think the hemorage can dock with the 890. The 890 is about 200 meters or about the size of a CR90 corvette, princess' leias ship in episode 4. The hemorrage is 3,400 meters. So to dock wouldn't be so much stealthy as crazy. The 890 is meant to be bigger than a personal starship but not so large as to be a militarily threatening vessel, so it can't go toe to toe with star destroyers, or capital ships but can outrun and outgun snub fighters.

I'm open to the plan as a whole though so let me know what you think.
Oh no I didn't mean that The Hemorrage would dock with the 890. The Sith will temporarily abandon the Hemmorage and leave it cloaked in Nar Shadda's atmosphere. They will take a much smaller transport shuttle to dock with the 890 blending in with all the other fleeing denizens trying to get off both Nar Shadda and Nal Hutta.

Oh no I didn't mean that The Hemorrage would dock with the 890. The Sith will temporarily abandon the Hemmorage and leave it cloaked in Nar Shadda's atmosphere. They will take a much smaller transport shuttle to dock with the 890 blending in with all the other fleeing denizens trying to get off both Nar Shadda and Nal Hutta.

That sounds good. I will lay my cards on the table and say I'm interested in meeting Atlannian's new jedi character so I would prefer to make it to Coruscant but I'm very open to other things so yeah. I think the plan will work. Having a bit of delayed gratification never hurt anybody.....

That sounds good. I will lay my cards on the table and say I'm interested in meeting Atlannian's new jedi character so I would prefer to make it to Coruscant but I'm very open to other things so yeah. I think the plan will work. Having a bit of delayed gratification never hurt anybody.....
Ok, just posted. Hopefully you can work with that. In all the chaos maybe have Lonsar spot the Sith vessel incoming, but doesn't pay it too much mind, shrugging it off as just another refugee ship.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Maybe consider getting Lana to board Lonsar's ship as well. After fleeing Nar Shadda, have her run low on feul or sustain battle damage and make an emergency landing on the 890. I'd like everyone to try and get their characters to Coruscant so everyone can finally meet up. We can take it from there.

holyman1998 holyman1998
Same with Rekk, maybe have his naval vessel be recalled back to Coruscant to regroup as the Republic fleets and the Jedi try to devise some kind of strategy against The Vong.

Maybe consider getting Lana to board Lonsar's ship as well. After fleeing Nar Shadda, have her run low on feul or sustain battle damage and make an emergency landing on the 890. I'd like everyone to try and get their characters to Coruscant so everyone can finally meet up. We can take it from there.

holyman1998 holyman1998
Same with Rekk, maybe have his naval vessel be recalled back to Coruscant to regroup as the Republic fleets and the Jedi try to devise some kind of strategy against The Vong.

I'm good with that. I definitely want to meet up with you guys' characters as well.

I'm good with that. I definitely want to meet up with you guys' characters as well.
Admittedly my Korriban side mission had a monkey wrench thrown into it, but that's part of the fun with RP'ing, having to adapt to the storyline with each post. Does wonders for your creativity!

holyman1998 holyman1998
This is pretty poggers, let's do this.

Sorry to do this, due to a new job and other things happening, it seems i have to drop out from this rp. I hope all the best for this RP and have fun!

nh1 nh1 holyman1998 holyman1998 AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy

Ok, so a little bit of inspiration just hit. I was thinking of having a little bit of a standoff since the Sith are planning to take over the 890 to make it back to Korriban. Holy, since Rekks and his crew haven't yet made the jump to lightspeed, maybe have them holdoff in order to find a correct hyper space lane to make the jump safely. On their way, they can bump into the 890, who by then will already be engaged in a standoff between the Sith and Lonsar's crew. One of the spies aboard the 890 can send off an encrypted distress signal which Rekk's can pick up. Another tense standoff can take place when the Sith get word from Korriban that the Vong have already decimated most of the planet, although the ancient Sith Archives could still remain intact since they are hidden deep underground. The Sith than realize that they are going to need allies and reluctantly agree to travel to Corsuscant, although they still want to return to Korriban to see what is left of the Sith Archives. Atlannian, is there any way you could have your new character meet us near Hutt Space so she can be part of the action? Maybe have him/her be on some unrelated mission when she gets word of the invasion. She than spots the standoff playing out between the Sith, Lonsar's crew and Rekk's naval vessel and than he/she decides to help?

hmmm I like idea, but it does seem like a bit of a stretch just on my end. I feel like Kallade would have known her former apprentice was around if she was that close by and would have tried to make contact already and I had a few little things planned for Coruscant.

Why not have the stand off take place in Coruscant space? since both ships are going there and it seems like it would be justified for the Sith to play it cool until the 890 jump is out of Nar Shaddaa and immediate danger. I don't think Collun is planning to tell all the refugees and sith on board that they are heading to Coruscant and it probably wouldn't be the assumed destination for a ship that was hanging out in hutt space to begin with.

When the ship actually arrives near Coruscant that could be what spurs the sith to try and take over and redirect it towards Korriban and it would make sense at that point for my character to be on hand, they could have been directly tasked with managing incoming refugees. Rekks' ship, having made a similar jump in a similar time frame could easily be on hand there as well

*cracks knuckles*
Okay, So for my post, I'm going to put in some more Derron and Grekks convo on the way to coruscant, and while they're waiting to be reassigned (Since their last position was hull breached in better words) the Rear Admiral will notice the sith ship in the area and hail them, kicking off the interaction with AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy and nh1 nh1

*cracks knuckles*
Okay, So for my post, I'm going to put in some more Derron and Grekks convo on the way to coruscant, and while they're waiting to be reassigned (Since their last position was hull breached in better words) the Rear Admiral will notice the sith ship in the area and hail them, kicking off the interaction with AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy and nh1 nh1

You mean Lonsar's 890?

right, I wanted to finish off Kallade's section with that last post but its pretty late here and I've been up since like 3am last night so I'm gonna make a cut here and finish off the scene tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back