• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Tainted Alliance (OOC)

Characters
Here

Darrian_Gabriel

Sicarii Assassin
wars.png

It is 509 ABY and the galaxy is at relative peace. The New Republic is thriving and the Jedi are more prosperous and successful than they've been in centuries past. The Sith are a struggling and dying breed, just barely clinging onto life...only a small conglomeration of Sith Lords existing in the vast underground expanses of Korriban. However in this relative state of calm, a new and unimaginable threat is about to rear it's head. You have the Jedi and the Sith existing on two extreme sides of the spectrum, yet there is a unique and very powerful faction on the horizon that cannot be influenced or harmed by either. A threat so dire and unprecedented that it somehow exists outside of the bounds of The Force itself. In order to confront this near apocalyptic chasm of incoming legions, the whole of the galaxy must somehow unify or be utterly annihilated. Whether it be Jedi Knight, Sith Lord or anything in between matters not to the dreaded terror known only as...The Yuuzhan Vong. They consider the entire universe as prey to be subjugated, enslaved and destroyed.

Quick note, for anyone playing a traditional Jedi. Below are the official Jedi ranks. Not applicable to Gray Jedi. The Sith, as they exist within this RP, are to fractured and dis organized to care about traditional ranks. They are classified as simply Apprentice and Sith Lord, much like the Bane Era.

In ascending order

Jedi Initiate
Padawan
Jedi Knight
Jedi Master
Jedi Council Member
Grand Master
One Master of the Jedi Order

Last edited:
I'm working on my Mon Calimari naval cadet now. I just need a lore accurate name, a decently written physical appearance, and a bio.

Heya! Working on my character. I'm stuck on whether he's straight up part of the Jedi Order on Corellia, or if he's in the New Republic Starfighter Corps.

K.O.D K.O.D
Upon further review, the characters are still accepted, but there is a problem with your timeline. This is set some five hundred years after The Battle of Endor. You mentioned somewhere in your history of an emissary of Luke Skywalker. Luke has been long dead by this point, maybe have a distant descendant have contact with Nebulon. Just adjust that, thanks.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Character accepted...however you ran into the same problem. Galen's father could not have served during the Clone Wars he would be hundreds of years old by the time he had Galen, since, again this the year 509 ABY. The Clone Wars were circa 22 BBY. Both you guys have to adjust your timelines.

K.O.D K.O.D
Upon further review, the characters are still accepted, but there is a problem with your timeline. This is set some five hundred years after The Battle of Endor. You mentioned somewhere in your history of an emissary of Luke Skywalker. Luke has been long dead by this point, maybe have a distant descendant have contact with Nebulon. Just adjust that, thanks.

Character accepted...however you ran into the same problem. Galen's father could not have served during the Clone Wars he would be hundreds of years old by the time he had Galen, since, again this the year 509 ABY. The Clone Wars were circa 22 BBY. Both you guys have to adjust your timelines.
Galen is named after one of his ancestors, though if need be I can change names to avoid confusion!

K.O.D K.O.D

Ah it was supposed to say an emissary of his order. What is the name of the Jedi order he created that I may make it accurate to our canon.

Ah it was supposed to say an emissary of his order. What is the name of the Jedi order he created that I may make it accurate to our canon.
It doesn't really have a name other than The New Jedi Order. I was just bringing up the fact that Luke and the rest of the Skywalkers aren't really a thing anymore. Just saying...no harm, no foul.

What's a good Mon Calamari name? My character is 28 years old so his father is probably a rebel captain that helped get his son into the new republic academy while his sickly mother likely passed on from illness.

What's a good Mon Calamari name? My character is 28 years old so his father is probably a rebel captain that helped get his son into the new republic academy while his sickly mother likely passed on from illness.
A rebel what? Not part of the Rebel Alliance...remember guys, 500 hundreds after the second Death Star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back