• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rin501

Hey! I'm Rin, I'm 23 years old and I'm new to this website so I apologise in advance if I need help working out how things work! I'm looking specifically for Star Wars RP set during The Old Republic. I'd either like to play as Bastila Shan from KOTOR (preferably against Revan, but I'm definitely open to other KOTOR characters!) or my Jedi Consular/Barsen'thor/Outlander OC (she follows the main story but I'm more than happy to play her disconnected to it)

From SWTOR, I'd mostly be interested in RPing against the following characters, though I'd be open to pretty much any other characters, too, so feel free to ask!:
  • Lana Beniko (Romantic)
  • Theron Shan (Platonic)
  • Nadia Grell (Platonic)
  • Arcann (Platonic)
  • Vaylin (Platonic)
  • Other Class Story OCs (Hero of Tython, Darth Imperius/Occlus/Nox, Empire's Wrath, Cypher Nine, Grandchampion, Voidhound, Havoc Commander) (Platonic/Romantic)
Please note that I will only ship her with female or nonbinary characters, but I'm totally on board for RPing non-romantic relationships too! Also please note that I will only RP with people who are 18+ for my own comfort. Please hit me up if you'd be interested! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back